She genuinely apologized, was widely admonished in the mainstream among both liberals and conservatives, lost her job...

She genuinely apologized, was widely admonished in the mainstream among both liberals and conservatives, lost her job, and that should have been the end of it. Sending her death threats and what not isn't acceptable.

This is how stuff like Gamergate starts. You idiots think that when you feel you are wronged by someone in some way any and all "punishment" is acceptable. That isn't how it works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEVPHj927kc
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQnsYtK7ek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She needs to be imprisoned for making a thread against the president

>This is how stuff like Gamergate starts.

Let it fucking go... You faggots are worse than MGSV conspiracy tards.

>This is how stuff like Gamergate starts

Good. Gamergate gave us Trump. Im looking forward to whatever kathygate brings us. Sup Forums will always have the last laugh.

Fuck all of you assholes. I love Kathy and her comedy specials. Me and my wife and her children watch them all the time.

>She genuinely apologized
Alright I'll take the bait. No she fucking didn't shes blaming her career crashing on Trump and not herself

No mercy. SWEEP THE LEG, JOHNNY! SWEEP THE LEG!

Works that way for progs. Good for the goose, good for the gander.

if you think Kathy Griffith has got it rough, try owning a bakery and politely declining to make a wedding cake for a couple of faggots sometime

I would fuck lisa bloom

>genuinely apologized
Yeah, no. She wasn't sorry for what she did, she's sorry for the backlash she received

goodbye

KEK HAS SPOKEN!

>THE GAME IS ON!

That apology was absolute shit. She just ranted on about "hurr durr drumpf iz teh rael enimee" like she was in a movie and was trying to give out some kind of message to the people.

You're right, death threats cross the line. Instead we should all create realistic looking severed Kathy Griffin heads and take pictures of ourselves holding them up.

Cringey AF DESU senpai.

hell yes
they don't seem to mind muslims blowing up or raping their children, they should be ok with them being trolled

oy vey

>>You idiots think that when you feel you are wronged by someone in some way any and all "punishment" is acceptable. That isn't how it works.

God, that sounds exactly like the Left's response to Trump's presidency. Spooky.

>That isn't how it works.
back to r*ddit, nigger faggot

HE BROKE HER!
Back off, shitlord.

once a year new years eve gig is not a job.

/thread

>She genuinely apologized

If you think this bitch has spoken a genuine word in her life, then you're gullible as fuck. This whole thing was planned ahead of time, the apology included.

Which other public figure of a certain gender does this remind you of?

nigger this is spooky. I'm literally playing this right now, waiting on developments to complete before starting a mission to remove kebabs.

It was her only play. She knew she fucked up. Bad. Gave a bullshit apology. Was getting shit on by the left as well as the right. Had the secret service scoping out her shit. Career in flames. She was fucked. So she cried and played the victim. It was her only move. Fuck this desperate fucking incincere slag.

And the worst part is she will actually believe her own bullshit before long if not already.

>you idiots
first i'd like to thank you for helping re-elect the god emperor.
griffin is payback for hannity.
ensure your side never does anything like that again and griffin will be the end of it.
the next attack will see Cooper & Maddow similarly destroyed.
the evidence is in the can. we're just waiting for you niggers to either pull the trigger or put the gun down.
the choice has always been yours.

He game is the same game that all leftists have been playing since their bitchqueen lost. Her sin was being retarded and clumsy. She drew attention to their game, for that they sacrificed her so that they can continue playing it.
I have no fucking sympathy for her and her kind.

You mean like how Ted Nugent said Obama should be killed. Your a hypocritical faggot who can't handle some retard with a stage prop

ted nugent can do no wrong though

>genuinely
our definitions must be different.

>says president should die
vs.
>posing for a pic with a decapitated head that resembles the president

hmmmmm really wonder which is worse

I agree. Not acceptable.

Wasn't us asshole.

>Me and my wife and her children watch them all the time
6/10 made me reply

This lady has had it coming for a while.

This. Smart user.

IT WILL NEVER BE OVER, KATHY, YOU WILL BE RAPED METAPHORICALLY AND LITERALLY FOR AROUSING MY WRATH, YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE PROLONGED, RIP AND TEAR, KATHY, RIP AND TEAR

One could be taken as a threat since Nugent said he would be in prison if Obama was elected and he said he shouldn't be killed and the other was a picture meant to trigger conservatives so tell me again how a picture of a falencias head is more dangerous than an actual threat

Can you link to any proof of that or are you just talking out your ass?

her apology seemed sincere, why did she go off the rails a day or so after?

dub-trips?

ok sure fuckface

>her children

cuck

faggot betas

Your're a cuck and your wife is a cow

>This is how stuff like Gamergate starts.

So you're telling us if Barron apologizes, she'll drop her lawsuit?

Stop blowing smoke up our asses, libtard. It doesn't work that way. The bitch wanted to be in the spotlight. Not she's in it.

>genuinely
LIE

This is the most famous Kathy Griffin has ever been. She should be thankful

>Mock beheads the President

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH GUYS DEATH THREATS ARE OVER THE LINE

>Liberals get a man fired from his job for posting offensive things online
>Sup Forums chimps out
>Conservatives ruin a comedian's career because she did a photoshoot with a prop head
>Sup Forums cheers

didn't this all happen within two or three days?

>pose for some photoshoot
>get fired the next day
>hire a lawyer the third day

its the biggest attention grab I've ever seen and its fucking working because people like Sup Forums and reddit are dumb as hell

>Comedian

>Posing with is supposed to be the presidents decapitated head is no a threat

People are throwing their thoughts onto the internet and some of it makes it to her. Angry death threat emails aren't the same things as credible threats of violence. It's nothing more than a good measure of what people are thinking, and it means there has been some kind of kneejerk emotional outburst from some people.

She can answer them if she wants. Just like her detractors say whatever they want, if she has something to say she can respond directly to us. She may not have full control over people's opinions, but she still has a lot of control of the situation. I don't, and the Redditors sending here threats don't either. If she wanted to make this right should could.

That's not to say I want an apology or that I renounce my dislike of her. These are just the facts of the matter, the situation can change if she makes it happen. If she was sorry I'm confident people would forget this matter in a few days, tops. She doesn't want people to forgive her, she just wants the heat on her to go away. Celebrities always do this and it's depressing, if you've ever heard an honest apology you know most others are hollow.

Reaching out to people is easy when this spotlight is on you. She isn't sorry.

STAGED

>STAGED

STAGE ATTENTION WHORING

STAGED GIVE ME MEMES Sup Forums!

staged

S
t
a
g
e
d

give me attention

give me death threats

make me a hero

I have no talent!

Old white guys!

Is it confusing to you Nigger? Can your small Nigger brain only thing about rape and chicken? Fuck liberal scum, like you.

>falencias
Hey Mr. Chicano, come back south of the wall, we miss you.

>genuinely
youtube.com/watch?v=GEVPHj927kc
sure thing pal

She has over 2MILLION followers on twitter, even before this stunt, there is absolutely no doubt that she'd get 100s of death threats daily, this is the fucking internet we are talking about there.

Why should anyone feel sympathy for someone who holds a mock decapitated head of the POTUS, then proceeds to immediately use the "I'm being attacked cause wimin" card?

You must be new here.

so u can dish tumblr tactics but u cant take them is what your saying?

Welcome newfriend.

..and then she appeared on TV with Gloria Alred's daughter and fucked herself for good.
>THE END

>libtards
>have children
They're childless whores, it's a waste of time.

>genuinely

No. There is no evidence of this. She simply claimed she was bullied and that she was the real victim, despite her goal being to punish Barron.

You want a victim card, Georgie?

FUCK THE CIA YOU SHARIABLUE SHILL

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I dont care what happened to this idiots career. She is falling back on a celebrity equivalent of "its just a prank bro" she has 20 million so she can retire and never work another day in her life living as an average person. Oh the horror of having to live like us peasants. I am just waiting in excitement for anyone to bring this up because now we can beat you with the same stick of "FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT FREE YOU FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO" And "FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY PROTECTS YOU FROM THE GOVERNMENT" How does it feel to be beaten with that same rod shithead?

Always make the enemy play by their own rulebook - Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals

How does someone look like that at 56? She looks 70, at least.

What Kathy cry because Jay Leno called her the ugly girl at the bar. Also admits she is already banned from multiple shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQnsYtK7ek

Covfefe'd

POS deserves worse
Not funny nor talented and now wants to blame someone else for yet another bad decision she made
LOSER

The Republicans' tactic of 'we're not going to stoop to the liberals' level' died when Trump slaughtered the GOP field. And as a result, the dems got slaughtered in the election and have doubled down on their own insanity, so I don't see any strategic reason to go back to it.

The death threats are just parodies.

Piss off, dickhead.

It looks like the Reps took this to heart as they now use Allinsky tactics.

>can't tell if your LARPing

That's what she gets for asking to be in isis

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY CLIENT STOP POSTING HER UGLY MUG ON THIS BOARD

MODS FOR THE LOVE OF Sup Forums BAN FUCKING KATHY THREADS

You're trying too hard

No hate, unless if we're beheading an effigy.

based kathy btfo drumpf and poltards in one sole tweet and now is doubling the dose

only 16 year olds and mentally ill people with nothing better to do do that sort of shit, anyone with a mature mind that can think a single step ahead would never stoop to death threats that accomplish nothing. don't throw the whole site under the bus for the actions of a few little retards.

Someone just end this cunt. She's a mouthy unfunny cunt that started something she can't finish. Now she has to cry about it. Fucking stuff your tampon back in and shut the fuck up. It would be sweet justice if she we never heard from her or her annoying cunt friends again.

I want blood

>her children

Okay, I'll admit, that was pretty funny

This is a paid sock puppet.

Leave shill

Because she's apparently barren, can't keep a man, or just completely unstable, she has no kids to shop. So can someone shop her mothers head decapitated head in place of trump? Don't forget the ketchup.

> gets eaten by her fellow leftists
> gets BTFO by Anderson "Supercuck" Cooper

We can't call it off, because we never called it on. Ask Chelsea Clinton to stop the carnage if it bothers you, Sup Forums has neither influence nor power to stop it.

Sockpuppet go home

>You idiots think that when you feel you are wronged by someone in some way any and all "punishment" is acceptable.

That's the exact line of thinking that got her in the trouble in the first place. That's how liberals are operating right now. I don't feel sorry when they're forced to deal with the rules they make other people live by.

Fuck off you white knight faggot.

This liberal cunt insulted not only our God King, but our God Kings son as well.

She's lucky Trump didn't have the cunt flayed alive.

They got away with it for fifty years, the shock they are feeling from their own tactics being used against them is hilarious.

Been lurking for 8 years and know what Sup Forums feels when seeing something unfair unfold. there has been countless times where "offended' liberals have gotten people fired/removed from positions over something very minor, i.e an overheard dongle joke. Liberals have been doing this shit for years with no apologies, don't be pissed that the game goes both ways.

>Ted Nugent said he'd kill the president.
>CNN Says someone must take out Trump.
No biggie.
>Kathy Griffin post a picture literally of a decapitated bloody head of Trump.

SAME THING, SHE DINDU NUFFIN.
TED NUGGETS SAID KILL OBAMA N STUFF.

>threaten the president
>WHAAA WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MEAN TO HER?

No. She's lucky she's not in jail.