Paul McCartney

Was the original Paul McCartney killed and replaced by Jewish Communists in order to advance feminist and "progressive" movements?

I've been eyeing this "conspiracy" for a while now, and slowly over time, the pictures on google images have been looking more and more shooped to look like the new Paul. He was already mid-20s in pic related, so he wasn't going to change so distinctly. Original Paul always had a round skull shape. You can't do plastic surgery to a skull shape.

Compare the "Paul McCartney" in the Hey Jude video (right after he was presumed to have died in a motorcycle accident) to pic related. Just a query here.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_MjCqQoLLA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWh6xkVNPmw
youtube.com/watch?v=04IyjV66B8M
youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0
youtube.com/watch?v=WIwFJDBIif0
beatlesbible.com/1967/07/24/the-beatles-call-for-the-legalisation-of-marijuana/
youtube.com/watch?v=6XJVyadMiN8
youtube.com/watch?v=UiD8oBKO78Y
hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Death-of-Jim-Morrison.html
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/09/the-beatles-were-banned-from-playing-in-israel-until-the-ban-was-lifted-in-2008/
youtu.be/DVmXoTa20dY
americanflare.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. It was a CIA study of mass-hysteria. The Beatles prompted them because of the massive reaction they brought about. It has been a massive success and they've learned.

That didn't say much. The Beatles essentially led to feminist movements and the end of monogamous man/wife relationships. Their manager was a gay Jew.

looks the same person to me

only 10-20 years older

maybe slightly fatter too.

It wasn't 10 years. It was 1-2

It's not fair to pin all that on the Beatles alone. The whole 60 in Europe and the USA were a breaking with tradition. Remember that the Merry Pranksters were also CIA operatives, MK-ULTRA was in full swing, the nuclear age angst also having its effect on the collective subconscious.

wasn't the bike accident before Sgt. Pepper's, though?

youtube.com/watch?v=WWh6xkVNPmw

Sgt. Pepper's is where it all went south.

You ready to truly go down the rabbit hole? My computer is fucking up as I type this. Shit's getting weird. I'm getting the BRRRRRRRTTTTT shit from my music like my processor is being overloaded despite no major programs running. Perhaps I'm freaking myself out... Or perhaps I'm being fucked by CIA. Idk.

I started posting this in this thread. Ever since I made this thread I've been getting BRRRRRRRTTTTT. It's creeping me out:

It stopped right after I typed that last post. FUCK ME

>(right after he was presumed to have died in a motorcycle accident
1966, not 1968.

He had a moped accident (but this changes from 1965/1966 depending on sources).

Watch the music video for 'Paperback Writer' and you can see his chipped tooth.

recent science shows you can become liberal progressive through being lobotomized. perhaps he just banged his head real hard and lost his mind?

i have an open mind but why replace paul?

also, this is more /x/ topic

Who dis

youtube.com/watch?v=04IyjV66B8M

It's a retarded conspiracy. The Beatles were like a Christian church band compared to today's nigger rap. They sang about love, harmony, being faithful, friendship, monogamy, spirituality, all things you'll never find on the radio today. To think they influenced or spawned the degeneracy that came with late 20th century marxism is just ludicrous. Not to mention they were all genius musicians and composers. They were as good as it gets. Music has been all downhill since they broke up.

The theory is that the real Paul died and was replaced. Why the secrecy is beyond me. The Beatles split up not long after Pepper.

This is why I come here.

Written like the perfect CIA shill. If you're not, you should be. They led the feminist and progressive movement post-WW2 and had intense cultural influence. It's why Boomers are so fucked up and have made fucked up kids.

yuri bezmenov basically said they were brainwashed useful idiots unknowingly working for the soviet union to destabilize europe and usa

F-fuck I don't even.

Sounds about right. But the Faul/Paul conspiracy is just a hoax perpetrated by the CIA.

You're fucking retarded. Find me one verse in their music that in some way relates to or promotes "feminism" you stupid fuck.
>Every summer we can rent a cottage, In the Isle of Wight, if it's not too dear We shall scrimp and save Grandchildren on your knee Vera, Chuck and Dave
How does writing a song about growing old with your wife and raising grandchildren promote a feminine, progressive culture? You are fucking stupid.

>They led the feminist and progressive movement
Really?

Proof, because I'm a big Beatle fan and they were notoriously sexist. Go read their playboy articles. Ringo is on record, numerous times, saying he hopes his son doesn't grow up to be a queer.

They led the free love movement and led to hippies and modern-day hipsters. If you ignore this fact, you are retarded.

I believe the original Paul was replaced with a double who had a better singing voice, but NOT as good a music-writing ability.

Only a true genius can write this. An imitator can do just that... imitate it, and then push for LSD and feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uneYz201p0

Lennon, after they split up, was the "feminist".

You're placing too much emphasis on the Beatles. They didn't lead anything. They were a just another strawberry in the punch.

Are you retarded, the guy looks the same, let's see:

1st pic he's fatter and younger, next pic he's older, but jaw line and most importantly chin looks the same

Same negative canthal tilt eyes

Exact same eyebrows , you can even see the neck to head proportions stayed the same

The "John Lennon" that was assassinated in New York was a hook-nosed jew.

They were the biggest cultural influence in the 60s Polish fag. (((They've))) been slowly shooping all images of the old Paul McCartney to look more like the new one. I know because I've been watching.

I remember being into this theory as a kid, but don't remember any of it now. Still have a Paul is dead pin though.

This is going to be completely invalid because I can't prove any of it, but my mom use to work in a hospital (she was a transporter but did some other menial stuff).

She took care of an old music industry guy whom had maybe three months to live. He told her that, yes, they replaced Paul McCartney.

Always found that interesting. I honestly think the theory is probably true, just because it's really not all that far out there when you think of the power the industry has, and the influence these musicians have on culture.

>1st pic he's fatter and younger,
By the time of Pepper Paul was into cocaine too.

That's something which is kept a bit hush hush/ignored. It's often said that Lennon was more into his uppers than Paul but Paul just knows how to 'portray' himself differently.

Lennon was the most troubled one of the group. Traumatic childhood, autistic tendencies, and was a horrible decision maker who was extremely depressed most of his life. He was easily manipulated into following the counterculture that came about after they broke up so it was no surprise he got into all the hippy dippy PEACE and LOVE bullshit that came with feminism and black rights. He was kind of a scumbag to be honest. He wrote amazing music and was a genius, but he was a scumbag. Sucks he died so young though, I could have seen him turning his life around and the Beatles getting back together for another record if that asshole didn't shoot him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIwFJDBIif0

Lennon was a Reagan fan

They'd also not let their wives into the recording studio, it was very rare when they did.

They didn't let them in because they said it wasn't their place. So, please, sources on their pushing feminism. McCartney was pissed at his girlfriend, Jane Asher, because she had her own job and wasn't sub-servant to him.

That's a different thing. Being the most popular band and leading feminism are 2 completely separate things. I don't think the Beatles were feminist per-se but I don't deny that they had a huge influence on liberal values. But so were many other elements.

The Beatles never spoke openly about their drug use unless they were asked about it. And they always were nefariously cautious about what they said in regards to LSD and cannabis. I never got the sense they were ever promoting it's use, just that if smart people thought "Hey well if the Beatles took those drugs and are fine and successful, maybe they're not all that bad for you?" which is true.
I don't think the Beatles "pushing" LSD or cannabis is a negative thing, despite the fact they never really condoned it or told people to use it.

>Traumatic childhood
I believe he was sexually abused by his Uncle George.

There's a passage in a biography I read that his Uncle would bath him and, I can't remember how it was worded, but it just gave me the chills. Mentioned he would give him kisses but they were called something else, just a bit strange.

THA FUCK IS THIS

>I never got the sense they were ever promoting it's use
They did, sort of.

beatlesbible.com/1967/07/24/the-beatles-call-for-the-legalisation-of-marijuana/

Same dude. Different lighting, different age, different hang-over.

Don't know about Paul. I know Jim Morrison (for the tards: he was the doors lead singer) was CIA

You ignore the fact of skull shape. For those keenly aware, it's very obvious that there's a difference. It's only made more obvious when google images shows a more shooped version of "Paul". Google is the same group who push every search result for "European inventor" to niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XJVyadMiN8

No it isn't Polish CIA proxy fag.

The Beatles always talked about how they never really came up with the ideas for the music on their own, they were always inspired by the world and people around them (see their Indian/Vedic influences with George Harrison from their time spent in India.) They reflected the changing times rather than shape them. They could see where the world was heading.

Human beings have a tendency to share their abuse and pain with others. Way too many people in this world have lived through unnecessary trauma. It's inspiring to see someone like John Lennon turn that pain into something beautiful and inspiring though. He was a troubled soul.

His dad was a high up navy officer in the Gulf on Tonkin. I'm not surprised the CIA made Morrison an agent. The beatles didn't get paid for their cooperation, they were like the other user said, useful idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiD8oBKO78Y

>They reflected the changing times rather than shape them.
Quite right.

Wrong. Jimbo was most likely whacked out because his Navy admiral dad was making too much of a fuss over Israel's attack on the USS Liberty.

hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Death-of-Jim-Morrison.html

Good find, but I mean more in terms of promoting it through interviews or their lyrics even. They always were very cautious about it. I never knew about that legalization petition though.

Yuri lived in India and told of how the KGB wanted westerners to get into meditation and nonsense so they'd be complacent and interested in other cultures to distract them from their own.

George Harrison was friends with the Sitar player Ravi Shankar, and the Beatles did go to India for a bit but their Indian journey seems to have been massively over emphasised. Ringo especially seemed bored by it.

You can see how they fit into a larger dynamic though, and loads of people must have thought it was really cool to go to India and do Indian stuff.

>You ignore the fact of skull shape.
Where the fuck did I say anything about the skull shape you dumb cunt?

You ignore the posts I wrote proving they were sexist as fuck. They have many examples saying they wanted their wives to be like the the Northern women they grew up with.

Obedient to their men.

Well considering most white European people have Indian blood in them (Indo-Europeans at least) and have ancestors who long ago practiced Hinduism and other Vedic paganism, Indian culture is not far off from European culture in terms of spirituality. Remember the Jews came up with Abrahamic religions to control us goyim.

John Lennon is a known anti-semite too. He used the word "kike" a lot and would call Brian Epstein a Jew all the time. The Beatles were based.

>THE BEATLES WERE ONCE BANNED FROM PLAYING IN ISRAEL
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/09/the-beatles-were-banned-from-playing-in-israel-until-the-ban-was-lifted-in-2008/

He's a fake. He has a better singing voice, but he became a parody of the old Paul McCartney; the voice isn't enough.

"Revolver" and "Rubber Soul" were the highlight albums. After that, it all went south.

Right around that time, the Paul is Dead theory came about and the Faux Paul was slowly plastic surgeried into looking like the old one.

It's not difficult to see it. His appearance and changed constantly over the years

>promoting it through interviews or their lyrics even.
In the end of "I Am the Walrus" you can hear 'Smoke pot, smoke pot, everybody smoke pot".

They were cautious though, there's the famous LSD interview where McCartney admits he's taken it but says it's up to the media to decide whether they should broadcast it.

The other Beatles were surprised he did the interview as he held out the longest taking it.

youtu.be/DVmXoTa20dY

No, but it sure sold a lot of records when their star began to fade.

>same nose, mouth size, eyebrows, eyes, ears, chin, adams apple, same stubble pattern, same teeth
>He has a better singing voice, but he became a parody of the old Paul McCartney; the voice isn't enough.
You are a moron.

>His appearance and changed constantly over the years
Your appearance also changes constantly over the years, or are you telling us you look like a 5 year old? I'm sorry if I sound a little harsh, but it's getting a little silly.

>John Lennon is a known anti-semite too.
In the song "Baby You're a Rich Man' Lennon sings:

"Baby you're a rich fag, Jew". The story goes that, as he sung that line, he looked right at Epstein who broke into tears.

Pauls father was weary of Epstein being their manager saying, essentially, 'With Jews you lose'. Lennon also was asked, around the time of his 'Bigger than Jesus' thing about his statements that 'Show business is an extension of the Jewish religion".

>when their star began to fade

In what fucking universe have Paul McCartney or The Beatles ever seen their stars "fade"? Like, that historically makes no sense whatsoever. There's still kids walking around in Beatles T-shirts, retard.

>In the end of "I Am the Walrus" you can hear 'Smoke pot, smoke pot, everybody smoke pot".
Is that really what they're saying though? I know what you're talking about but never thought they were saying "smoke pot." Wouldn't surprise me though.

>what is slow brainwashing through google images to make the new one look more like the old one through photoshop

I always heard "Whoompa whoompa stick it up ur whoompa"

I always figured, with the record company knowing the band was about to split, that this was a latch ditch guerrilla marketing scheme to squeeze a few more shekels out of them (which is exactly what it did). The motive of killing and "replacing" him in 1969 for a nefarious political scheme doesn't make a lot of sense when they had already made 11 albums by this point and brought forth any cultural zeitgeist of the hippie sub-culture years earlier.

I'm not the one constantly looking for Faul images on Google mind you.

>"Baby you're a rich fag, Jew".
>'With Jews you lose'.
Kek
Sounded like chanting to me too. Now I can't unhear them saying smoke pot

It's there mixed in with:

"Oompa oompa (loompa) stick it up your jumper".

How old are you?

That's too funny. I also find it funny that Lennon always claimed Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds wasn't about LSD, but it's definitely about LSD. Hell of a song though.

Good argument

>tfw stumped

im really sure they would have stopped you posting such a entry level conspiracy

.>They led the free love movement and led to hippies and modern-day hipsters. If you ignore this fact, you are retarded.

No that was the Greatful Dead,Jefferson Airplane,Jimi Hendrix Experience and such who the us gov gave lsd.

Jim Keith is the expert on these sorts of things and died mysteriously at burning man festival in 1998.

Anyway Phil Spector and Joe Meek are more interesting by a mile.

I think Paul married Linda in part because she came from a rich family and money has always been a big thing for him.

When his mother died the first thing he said was: "What will we do without her money?". He's a kid who grew up during the war and then during rationing, makes sense. Surprised more boomers aren't actually tight arses.

He has similarities to Scarlett O'Hara. "As God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again". That sort of mentality.

If you're gonna waste time looking at conspiracy theories all day learn about Jewry, Freemasonry, Occult worship, 9-11, and other topics with actual, substantial evidence to back them up. This Beatles shit is too flimsy and their music is too real to be some fabricated psy op. I just don't see it dude.

you is a derpety derp my man.
that's like TRUMP saying "look, i've taken LSD, - believe me, i've taken tons of lsd - by the way, call hannity - but it's up to the media if they want to broadcast it" and realistically expecting it not to get published.

the beatles psyop was all about neutering potential young radicals and revolutionaries from properly organizing and actually changing the system.

1) brainwash young impressionable minds with memes, music, and certain drugs
2) create a split identity between the young turned on tuned in dropped out youth and the sober straitjacket of the system
3) convince them to seek a higher metaphysical reality via hard psychedelics like LSD, DMT

the psyop involving lsd etc is more to do with set and setting (ie programming your experience) than the substance itself or any other. it's about the memes more than mere chemical changes. when you take a high dose of psychedelic and already pre-programmed yourself to expect an induction into a higher reality, you will experience a semblance of some such thing and come back crashing down to the bleak reality of sober life wishing one thing - to go back again. that's how they neuter you, they trick you into seeking paradise within while your life without is rotting away, until like Pink Floyd sang "you find ten years have got behind you, no one told you where to run, you missed the starting gun" ie when you wake up in your late 20s as a NEET and realize your normal peers who didn't take as many drugs went on and moved up in the system, even gaining influence, while you remain in the pits with your shitty psychotic spiritual experiences on drugs.

btw they largely dropped the drugs because the internet is more powerful for pushing memes. taking drugs is largely complicated business with many undesirable side-effects, while browsing the web seems harmless, all the while memes are repetitively pummeled into your head and subtly shift your thoughts on things.

>autists on a Korean basket weaving board in 2017 are still obsessing over the minutiae of a band from before any of them were ever born

>somehow their star "faded" in the 1960s

Stellar logic. If it isn't abundantly clear to you that The Beatles are, and have always been, an all-encompassing pop cultural/boomer meme going back to the era of their existence, might I suggest stepping outside and interacting with humanity every few months or so?

>entry level conspiracy

>tfw never seen it posted to Sup Forums and it's quite niche and you're a shill

>Anyway Phil Spector and Joe Meek are more interesting by a mile.

Shill.

Makes sense. I'll take Linda McCartney's contributions to Paul's Wings project over Yoko's screeching any day, even if she was a Jewess.
>Surprised more boomers aren't actually tight arses.
Most are, some just hide it better than others.

can't believe you fags. Paul was killed in a car crash in 1966. He was replaced. The replacement was a far better musician and writer, and it caused tension with John. The band left clues on every record from '66 onward. That's the story. There may or may not be any truth to it. google is your friend.

Oh it certainly is, I'm surprised they never came out and said it was.

There's a reason for that, though. Some believe that the Paul is Dead rumour started by them. At the end of 'Strawberry Fields' it sounds like Lennon says "I buried Paul" when he actually says "Cranberry Sauce".

These guys were clever as fuck, they were word smiths (when they wanted to be and weren't being lazy, Paul is lazy as fuck with his lyrics). Other bands mention they would read poetry in their dressing rooms and stuff.

Also in 'Sun King' they are playing with words.

'Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carazón
Mundo paparazzi mi amore chica ferdi para sol
Questo obrigado tanto mucho que canite carousel'

Paparazzi
Carousel

Small, but noticeable.

I'm a little skeptical desu. Have you ever taken LSD?

i love how people always like to compare the Paul and Faul photos, but everyone ignores how drastically John's nose changed over the years.

>If you're gonna waste time looking at conspiracy theories all day learn about Jewry, Freemasonry, Occult worship, 9-11, and other topics with actual, substantial evidence to back them up. This Beatles shit is too flimsy and their music is too real to be some fabricated psy op. I just don't see it dude.

I've looked through EVERYTHING FAGGOT. I'm the one controlling Sup Forums if you want to know. I was responsible for kicking out r/the_donald mixed-race shitskin fags by spamming traps here. That's why there's such backlash on /gif/ with shit like it's a him, it's a man and shit.

Stop typing like a shill. It's time to wake up.

>you is a derpety derp my man.
Yeah ok.

You just typed out a bunch of nonsense addressing nothing.

McCartney was replaced. Stop being retarded. The world is much weirder than you think. Fuck off CIA fags.

I'm going to bring this shit to the forefront

the beatles and their legacy is shit and dead.

Yet the BBC insists on putting their shit music on the radio constantly as brainwashing.

the same with bad country music that isn't even remotely popular here.

Local independent stations still exist that aren't part of clear channel like network,pirate stations of all flavours and specialist stations such army radio stations and gay stations are good and free of this mass produced shit for the most part.

BBC World Service is toned down for an international audience so isn't terrible all the time with propaganda as opposed to the domestic bbc radio.

they broadcast an hour of gay ass show tunes on radio 2 ( because the bbc think its the 1950s and people go to the opera on fridays) and world service was some "progressive" american crying about trump.

the second world war and all austerity associated with it was the fault of the jewish british empire and the tight arsed yids that forced the war.

wtf happened to his nose?

WTF IS THIS

Nose is completely different and you can't fake that shit. They're putting bait in front of your dumbass faces

americanflare.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/

His nose collapsed because of everything he was shoving up it.

The talent who produced the pretty ditties of the 60s, pre the alleged switcheroo, is the same talent who produced the characteristic pretty ditties of the 70s.

It is one thing to find a body double, another entirely to find a talent double -- and voice double.

No. fucking. way.

Answer the question.

Sgt Pepper's 50th anniversary release says different. It's already at #1 this week. Maybe it will redpill the degenerate faggots who listen to niggers rap about money and sluts all day long.

Thanks Bulgaria.

Want to tell me anything else I already know? Reckon you already know the answer to that one, aye?

It's very easy. There are literally SHIT TONS OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. You find a guy with a similar voice (but somehow better yet worse songwriting skills) and a similar British face, and it's easy to fake. Most people are homogeneous.

It started in Detroit with radio announcer Russ Gibb, my school teacher. He told me about it personally, and to just about every class. Beatles had peaked and we're on the decline like any pop band has a shelf life. Without that rumor, they would be forgotten like The Monkeys. People wore out their records, and had to buy new. An entire warehouse of Beatles albums that were sitting unsold got sold. Gibb actually sued to get a cut of the profit, but he lost because there were no damages. As a thank you anyway, they sent him a Beatles collection. He's still alive, too.