We are a Swedish lesbian couple - ask us questions

pscp.tv/w/1ynKOjjMqLOxR

This is who we are. This is Sweden 2017. We will not be silenced by people who think Sweden is evil for taking in refugees and being open to gay people and women. You are all evil. Come ask us your questions - I think you will be enlightened Sup Forums.

Will you goys 69 on cam

you've been at this for a while

käft jäveln

Will you flee your country when they enact shariah law or stay and fight?

tits or gtfo

>Sweden is evil
suicidal

scared? Rädd för lite mångfald?

why are you not making Swedish babys!? GET TO WORK MISSY!

Do you not see the irony of a lesbian couple supporting the importation of the most homophobic and misogynistic religion on the planet into your country?

B8

>people who think Sweden is evil
evil =/= retarded

Show tits + timestamp?

It's spelled Rape-fugees.

Have you been inappropriately touched and harrassed by Achmeds yet? Swedish women need the arab and somali cock, even if (((lesbian)))

black lives matter!
afraid yet?

both pairs

>periscope

Why not myfreecams or chaturbate?

I have nothing against homosexuality. But do you know who really has a problem with it? The migrants that you're defending.
Homosexuality is illegal throughout the muslim world, and often punishable by death.

How can you reconcile this fact? Doesn't it cause you cognitive dissonance to support the very migrants who want you dead because you're two women who love one another?

Serious answer please.

Holy shit stop with the embarrassing questions guys

honestly I'm in love with the one on the right

When do you plan on being "gangraped": by refugees?
If I fuck your gf with my BBC will you lick her orgasm pussy juice off of my bbc and clean it up?
Why do you think anyone hates lesbians? You're white and will be in demand.
Have you ever tried fisting? How deep did you go?

Can't wait until you're forced to take the brown dick by your "peaceful refugees"

why are you such cucks?

>We are a Swedish lesbian couple - ask us questions

Would you both eat some rat poison and tell me what it tastes like?

Lmao who are the whores that you got from google images you roleplaying bastard?

>You are _all_ evil.
>Yes evil.
>But we won't say anything about the migrants committing crimes and raping Swedish women.

Here's a question: Why would you think I'd want to talk to a blind retard?

Why dont you go back to fucking Reddit where you belong? Alternately, get tossed off a fucking cliff, you tumor on humanity.

do you lick each other's buttholes?

How many times have you been sexually assaulted by rapefugees ?

My goodness, you're doing such a good job of convincing us.

Lesbian or not, Mohammad Muhammad is going to put his dick into you and your girlfriend.

no sweetie

FPBP
Seriously, will you?

Scam thread. is a reply to "herself" and the dumbass doesn't realize we have post IDs.

This.

I am a gay man myself and I'm baffled as to why the LGBT community defends Islam despite the religion literally calling for gays to he stoned.

This barbarism is almost non-existent in modern day christianity yet the LGBT community waste their time vilifing conservatives but ignoring the true threat.

Why are women, even self proclaimed lesbians, so pathetic and desperate for attention?

>IDs are a thing
i guess we have to call this samelezzing

I love facts, it they does not care about people's feelings.. literally objective reality these two refuse to acknowledge.

y'all niggerz posting in a b8 thread

educate yourselves

Do you have anything of value to say or are you just going to act like you "got us". You are not supporting your own argument very well. Here is a real question, what do you think about muslims who would throw you off buildings according to Sharia law? And also why would you want these types of people entering your beautiful country. I have no problem with you being lesbian I just do not understand your reasoning behind this post.

stand up bbw

there are only 37 ppl on their periscope right now. wtf?

I realize that you are not, but could some Swecuck go to an actual stream and pose as Achmed the Enricher, promoting how his cock would cure western whores of Haram, voluntarily or otherwise.

>tits or gtfo

tits or GTFO. only acceptable response

>Ethiopia, India, Burma
>Muslim
Pick one.

48 now. We viral

>y'all
STOP LARPING AS A SOUTHERNER YOU EUROPEAN ASSHOLES

Disregard Swecuck. After all, Achmed the Enricher doesn and shuldn't learn Swecuckish.

Funny how these "Swedish lesbians" aren't even answering these.

For the moment I'll pretend you're not larping, and bring up the same issue. Your native birthrate is below replacement, and you are bringing in immigrants from a culture that outlaws and punishes homosexuality with death. What do you think will happen when, not if, but when the people from that backwards culture eventually become the majority in your country?

need MOAR!

Why do Sweds always cry about racism all the time?

Dude, I am slav and I love being racist.

that's our twang. Don't like it? Don't listen.

Sweetie.

>Lesbian
>seek attention
>post on Sup Forums

this is gooooood

stop clicking that shit then

you giving those irrelevant bitches too much attention

moar pics and why do you guys want to destroy Sweden and Europe so bad and why are you so hell bent on importing people who want to throw you off of roofs so bad? Or in your case they'd rape you until you submit

you have to stand up

so goood

Enjoys your gang rape.

Let's pretend I think this isn't a LARP.
You're degenerates who are the reason Sweden is dying.
You will die without families.
You'll be surrounded by Muslims who not only don't care about you, but loath you.
Your last days will be spent wondering why your lives have ended like this.
I hope it hurts.

Ni trollar bara, eller hur? Jag vill ha sex med brunetten.

THESE WOMEN ARE SOOO FUCKKIINNNG POZZZZED

>You are all evil
Get raped, ladies.

I want the one on the left

Weak and degenerate. You will be replaced and slaughtered by people willing to fight and spread their existence as you close your eyes and feel the scythe at your neck.

clicked the link cause I actually thought they'd been at it for a while

Jag vill sucka dig.

>White men are the best
>"NO no! ARE YOU FOR REAL!"

How mad are white bois right now? That these queens have abandoned you.

you deserve rape

>Hello Shlomo
fucking kek

>Hello Schlomo
kek

GET THEM TO SAY "THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED" THEN GET THEM ARRESTED FOR HOLOCAUST DENIAL

>giving these dumb whores attention they crave

SAGED

Fuck all of you newfaggots

this seems appropriate, what with them being swedes and all

Completely brainwashed.

How cruel can white people be against themself?

The west is lost.

get a different haircut sweetie, it doesn't do you justice

bbw you have bush?

>No fun allowed
kys Nigel

>Hello Goy
kek

you two cuck females banned me for five minutes for asking about muslims in sweden. Go suck a dong.

still here, for the person who told me to respond :^)

end yourself pathetic cuck cunt

tell me some user is recording this shit

also report for self harm, they're still in Sweden

We don't think you're evil. We just think y'all are fucking stupid for accepting people that will eventually rape or even kill your kind. Best of luck. And...

Tits or BTFO

fucking shills

>another non-politics attention whoring slide bread
gtfo back to Sup Forums
saged and reported. stop feeding them, mongs

>be gay
>let the most violent and homophobic people on earth flood your country

absolutely nothing can go wrong

These Lesbians are narcissistic children with the comprehension of culture and the world that you would see in a small child.

Holy fuck. how are people this autistic allowed voting rights?

wait... you guys said you will not be silenced, and yet you are openly proclaiming your homosexuality in a smug AMA... what am I missing here? you can talk about vaginas here until you are blue in the face. nobody will stop you. that does not mean you can coerce people and force them to adopt your points of view. why are you progressives so obtuse and self absorbed?

Someone record them repeating something racist then report them to Swedish authorities

don't be islamophobic now

This is just sad.

"You are all evil, but come and ask your questions so we can enlighten you!"

Typical leftist asshole. Why can they not see that this is why they are getting so much blowback?

Är du deras vän?

Nice LARPing faggot. Sage

Biggest waste of time I've ever seen. Please clean each other's carpets or kys