FBI Quietly Releases Hillary Clinton Part 10 of 10 on yet ANOTHER Friday!

Here's the link to this shit. Let me know if you find anything interesting pol!

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/Hillary R. Clinton Part 10 of 10/view

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QIO6yTe4ezU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lock Her Up when?

Bump let's see what the fuck is in here

>not removing sage from name field

You aren't going to slide this faggots, I will bump all day

Sup Forums is too busy with Kathy Griffin.

She already lost sage this shit

BAMP

NO GLUMPFKINS DON'T LOCK HER UP WE'RE TOTALLY COMING BACK IN 2018

oh fuck guys, this evidence is damning. jesus christ

>a piece of evidence is top secret.
>literally can't even allow single words to be visible.

What did they mean by this?

She hasn't had her doctor load her up with a quintuple dose of propofol yet. Still a danger.

Personal privacy interests are protected by two provisions of the FOIA, Exemptions 6 and 7(C). While the application of Exemption 7(C), discussed below, is limited to information compiled for law enforcement purposes, Exemption 6 permits the government to withhold all information about individuals in "personnel and medical files and similar files" when the disclosure of such information "would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy."
SA is a special agent. Obviously it's a bad idea for them to state just who seized her data.

And you're a fucking burger. You should know this already.

its frustrating for sure. fuck everything

Bump.

bump for someone else to autism this run down for me

lock her up already

the [redacted ] and over.

it's a big deal.

Hm...these have potential.

bump

Why should I care? You do know that this is not the election and she is not running for anything right?

such transparency wow

Not looking through a bunch of redacted reports. Let me know when Wikileaks releases that password to the second vault 7 leak they never released

>please dont care about this anons
>i've examined the file in depth
>it appears to be nothing sadly

Really nothing I read through everything this morning and during lunch I can't believe you are still talking about it actually fell asleep had a little siesta there is nothing

If she doesn't have to follow the law, why do any of us have to follow the law? She also made $125 million as secretary of state when the salary is $186,600

i still have yet to hear if Hillary's legal team, who had the job of searching her emails, had clearance and was read into the highest level programs (hint: they weren't). They should be in prison

Not an argument not evidence literally just talking out of your asshole go back to read it

That doesn't even matter why is that even a thing you would discuss that is literally a nothing burger

Oh wow so damning. Literally anything of interest was censored.

This
I'm going back to fucking myself

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

Because she's still breathing, you cuck.
Best decision you've made all your life.

Oh fuck off you did shill

Page 47.

What did the FBI mean by this?

Fucking bump, AND judicial watch released classified emails. How is this not bigger news?

tweet this to trump, quick

im just a humble non-certified industrial hygienist, but all i can see is "Mr. [redacted] collected intelligence related to [redacted] on [date]."

if any russian hackerers are out there, help us out

Bump, lets speculate what the pictures they have are of.

KEK

....? and

But this isn't a person, it's a piece of evidence. Unless the evidence was a person ratting info out, or something so specific and sensitive that just saying what it was would identify someone, that's not a rational for blocking it out.

Also, I already knew this, but if you actually think the average burger knows this kind of stuff, you're deluded.

i not have twatter

Stop looking into this there's nothing there sadly just stop looking.

Page 165.

READ THIS!

it's nothing, we should go to sleep

interesting.

Well well. Just looking at the Podesta archive for that date, there are emails related to Benghazi and other FP stuff. Checking.

does "MUH KREMLIN" fit in the space?

See

So which one of the Bush faggots did it

But was there any intent?

Images, as in disk images, not photos.
Get out noob
An FBI special agent isn't a person? That's news to me.
18 USC 791 makes no exceptions for willfullness or intent. You hillshills tried that argument already and you got BTFO. Take some Tylenol, drink a fifth of whatever tickles your fancy, and go to sleep.

I'm so hungry, anons. My stomach is rumbling. Anyone else in the mood to go get a burger with bacon and cheese and fries? Maybe a chocolate milkshake too if you're feeling bad.

I'm not talking about, nor even implied, the SA blank mattered. Are you illiterate?

Someone match the font size and type Hillary Clinton into that redacted box.

She dun sumfin

>communicating with
HRC? would they use an acronym for her on paper?

Don't even have to guess. Check the bottom right corner.
>HRC

does Huma Abedin fit?

Nah, just mixed up your ids. Sorry senpai
It's Courier. Don't need to go to that trouble. Hillary Clinton does fit. Bryan Pagliano is a character short.

BUMP. David Brock can go choke himself on a small cock.

Bump

Bump

youtu.be/QIO6yTe4ezU

Just watch my all time favourite video. I think the agency he is referring to is not publicly known. There is so much more to this whole thing. How could she possibly get away with so much?

That's how they name each other in emails. Even in the podesta leaks he referred to her as HRC and "Bill" Clinton was "WJC" for William Jefferson Clinton.

It's her.

it's literally nothing, all she did was share top secret info with foreign spies, nothing to see here, let's give her the nuclear codes

>1. Dell PowerEdge 2350 (Server) / (Primary) / (Exchange)
test 'em, faggots. one will fit perfectly

Bump

between SCOTUS and all these other happenings i need to take 5 mins and drink some water
>i will never get tired of winning

I rushed to read these and surprise surprise...nothing. It's Friday night, I'm really tired and it's time to drink and beer and take a nap.

Why don't we all just get a little sleep for the weekend?

Wew lads.

This is why the DNC didn't call the FBI when they were supposedly hacked by the super Russian hackers.

bump

I see the perjury too. I have to ask what we'd gain from the effort of bring this up.
At the least everyanon file it away in their Hillary2020 folder.
Don't have it yet? Why not? Create that folder, faggots! And make a Cuckerberg2020 for the same damn reason!

ISIS
Israel
China
???

why are they releasing this? I don't get it.why not just tell the whole world?

>having (((cookies))) enabled in your browser at all

So the 2 things that stand out to me are "mishandling of classified information" like 10 pages and page 165 that States she fucked up with several pieces of top secret information.

Will Trump actually lock her up?

The way I see it is if Hillary doesn't face the music than we can all expect to see emails disappearing.

a shill already read though that one for us. he said it was literally nothing and it was time for us to have a nap. i called him a faggot and reminded him that everyone here already abides the non-aggression pact due to that one user who got shot by his neighbor for farting too close to the property line.

Would HRC take up that much space? I'm thinking it's a five letter word or acronym.

Between
This
And
It's pretty fucking evident they know crimes were committed. Not to mention all the shit we saw on the wikileaks dumps. If she's not prosecuted something is wrong.

why are they too pussy to show the special agents name? afraid of him getting interviewed and blowing the cover up?

>>>>

i think the special agent is afraid of suicide

TOP SECRET NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION!!

but hillary said on the debates she broke no laws and it was all just a big misunderstanding! we cant give the nuclear codes to donald! he calls mexicans bad hombres!!!!!!! AND GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY

IA3 Stands for Iowa's 3rd congressional district

Bump.

Last i heard she was going to run for the Senate in California in 2018.

And it makes sense, her cultists are concentrated there and the Senate is pretty much her only way back into government right now.

FBI forensics?
not much to speculate.
They're all fucking morons

Can anyone tell me why serial 13 is missing? page 34. It goes from serial 12 to 14, with the words "serial 13?" handwritten on the doc

The numbers in the bottom right corner continue as normal. Strange.

unredacted

Spooky number gotta skip it

Could we take note of the dates on these and compare them to the Clinton/podesta email wikileaks dropped?