How come no one got mad when Marilyn Manson did it the first time?

How come no one got mad when Marilyn Manson did it the first time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U7Qdc2ggPHc?t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barron didn't see it.

White male privilege. THIS is what they're talking about

Who?

The head is obscured enough for him to not be identifiable along with manson being a shock artist.

No one knows who Marilyn Manson is.

That's why.

If Marilyn Manson hosted New Years on CNN, they would.

Marilyn got cucked hard by Alejandro Jodorowsky youtu.be/U7Qdc2ggPHc?t=56s

starts at 56 but the whole convo is funny if you're a fan

>Expect to have mainstream career with mainstream fame and money
>act like washed up gothic shock rocker
>get treated like washed up gothic shock rocker
SEXIZM GEYES

Who?

Marilyn Manson is still relevant?

Cause he always does stupid edgy shit and nobody takes him seriously.

He wasn't milking it and all 11 people that noticed were pissed. also MM is funnier than kathy lizard.

First off, who gives a fuck about this freak. Dude hasn't been relevant since we realized he couldn't actually suck his own dick.

Second, what year did this happen?

i dunno boring ?

It's because Manson has built his entire career around being an edgy, angsty shock artist putting on some performance catering to the whole "dude disgusting" shock factor.

I'm not surprised he'd do this and the body isn't blatantly Trump, as it's obscured, Manson also didn't parade it around on National T.V across the Globe.

Who? No one cares about your dad rock, grandpa!

>Marilyn Manson.
He's still alive? I assumed when goth and emo kids went extinct that he just faded out of reality because there was no one left to believe in him.

Also I believe he stood up for /vidya/ after one of the school shooting so he's alright in my book

Manson is a gothic edgelord shock rock artist while Kathy Griffin worked for CNN, see the difference?

>He's still alive?
dude he die back in 2004

But did he tear out his own eyeball and wear a glass one? Please tell me that one was true.

I'm pretty sure you have your timelines confused.

Marily Manson died in 2004.

Wake up Brian.

Such an epic joke XXXDDD fucking laffin over here.

Its marilyn manson, his whole thing was because he's a degenerate. so it's expected from him.

on the other hand, griffin was supposed to be a 'comedian' she was supposed to make people laugh.

If i find a turd in my toilet bowl, i would be a bit surprised at first but life goes on. But if i find a turd on my kitchen table then I'd be outraged and get to the bottom of it.

What does this mean?

His name has already been destroyed thanks to the columbine shooting.

It was basically. "Wow, he's being edgy again"

he didn't chickenshit out, and he's already an edgelord.

they are saying that his greatest hits album, lest we forget, released back in 2004 was the last good thing he created and he sucks now. i disagree though the pale emperor was cool and his new album where the picture is from sounds cool

1.)He is known for this type of shit
2.)He isn't part of a news network

Marilyn Manson removed ribs to suck his own dick. We already know he's mentally ill

that shirt is vaporwave as fuck

That's Charles manson

He at least did it in a music video, meanwhile Kathy Griffon just took a fucking photo and called it """comedy""". Like, he made at least some effort and made a song. Kathy Griffon is just looking for attention like all women do. Marilyn Manson is simply edgy.