youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/336187-trump-to-nominate-richard-spencer-for-navy-secretary
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870812499398021121
twitter.com/thehill/status/870813553833410560
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/870813886919921664
twitter.com/Reuters/status/870814513175687169
twitter.com/thehill/status/870815069923418112
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

The Five is pretty awful, but I still watch it.

This is 20 years from now. The world is fucked. It wasn't Trump, though, the right time to do something was around Carter or Reagan.

Enjoy your 500 million African climate refugees to Europe.

>Those legs on Melania

Fug

FUCKIN BASED

are you in a better mood now?

POO

I kinda like it

>I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU AND YOUR DARKIE BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING SPIGGER
GREG NO

impeachment very soon
prepare Sup Forums

Hey look, they spelled Wisconsin correctly

BREAKING: TRUMP TO NOMINATE RICHARD SPENCER AS SECRETARY OF THE NAVY

>thehill.com/policy/defense/336187-trump-to-nominate-richard-spencer-for-navy-secretary

AWOO~

First for America 1st

You mad you aren't going to be a superpower by 2020 currynigger? Enjoy shitting in the street for the rest of your days.

I think PA and Michigan will go red again in 2020, at even larger margins than they did in 2016.I'm unsure about Wisconsin though, or the possibility of Minn flipping. Anyone else worried about Florida though? I'm worried they try to rig it next time.

Reposting

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/870812499398021121
>Kathy did not just fuck herself over, she gave us a nuclear stockpile of weapons to use against the leftists

now I know where Ivanka gets her good looks from

I was never in a bad mood, you flyover rural retard. I love all of you.

>new thea
>
>>
>(Cross-thread)
>vv
>v
>v
>v
>v
>(Cross-thread)
>
>(Cross-thread)
>
>(Cross-thread)

Why is this legal?

The fact she is an Ossof donar and they're using that against him, she really did.

user, I...

I've given up

not the same RICHARD SPENCER
you retarded faggot

>Mars(TM) believes in climate change
Welp, time to pack it in boys. It's over.

>Enjoy your 500 million African climate refugees to Europe
Thats happening now so whats the difference.

Awoo~

twitter.com/thehill/status/870813553833410560

How dumb are you?

the company or the planet

>Enjoy your 500 million African climate refugees to Europe.
That's called target practice, Pajeet. All it takes is Greece or Turkey invoking Article V and it's open season.

UNIRONIC QUESTION

Why do people post anime on here?

>Climate refugees
The United States is under no obligation to take in refugees from Africa.

DONT LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAY

Where I live was supposed to be under 10 feet of water today, according to global warming cultists in the 70s. It's just like one of those doomsday preacher Christians who says the world will end on an exact date, doesn't, and then he gives another date, and people still believe him for some reason.

For fuck's sake, A CAUSATIVE LINK HAS NOT EVEN BEEN PROVEN between CO2 and atmospheric temperature. It's all correlative.

Also who cares about Europe getting more refugees? They've willingly committed suicide anyways.

Should I watch Hannity tonight, guys? I really just want to lay down and play some GTA Online but I love watching Sean. I missed Tucker, but I can still catch Sean.

>awooval office.jpg
why is this filename so satisfying?

Lurk moar faggot

STOP BULLYING!

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/870813886919921664

The answer is to sterilize the third world

thats odd thinking about what should be done about climate instead of just virtue signaling about it all the time

Florida already has strict voter ID. So long as Rs control the state house in Tallahassee it stays red.

We are an agglomeration of Trump supporters from all over the board. My primary boards outside of Sup Forums before the election were Sup Forums and /jp/. Many others are like me.

Can someone explain to me what Kathy Griffin even did wrong? I mean, of course it wasn't funny, because Kathy Griffin is an insufferable cunt, but how is this a national outrage?

It's just an edgy meme photo.

fuck it, meme it anyway for fun

gotta admit ohiofag, you're not as easy to massively trigger as you once were. you win this round
>tfw regular poster with extra flags
>tfw go on phone to ironically shill against anime or whatever for (you)s and laughs
>tfw posting on comp at the same time, sometimes replying to myself

Both Florida and NC had high turnouts among non-whites and yet Trump easily won. The AA voter turnout being down will continue in 2020.

fucking newfags

>why post anime
>on Sup Forums
Either new or braindead
pick your poison

Of course not. But it's hilarious.

good luck with that

Gotta work this time! Triple down just to be sure!

Because we actually did it

>shopping Ann Coulter onto Beyonce

Absolutely disgusting.

>ywn be bullied by Melania

You should have watched her live "apology".

>how to win California, Washington State, New York, and nowhere else: the plan

you have to go back. Awooniggers are the most cancerous blight on this board.

>Should I watch Hannity?
Yes user every night you should

You deserve lashings.

>I will never be this autistic

>Can someone explain to me what Kathy Griffin even did wrong?

Cuntery in the first degree.

Wow! And?

Bingo.

In literal terms, she baited for (you)s and the right is playing into her hands.

Trump may be a genius, but the rest of the left and right are as fucking retarded as ever.

They'll get Vermont, too.

BREAD ABOUT THE RAISE ACT

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

really peeled my onions

They are going to get rekt so hard in 2018/2020. Works out great for us.

Are you pretending to be retarded? Barron is Melanias only kid.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/870814513175687169

oh man the chicago is my favorite

That's the thing, though, he really doesn't have all the time in the world. I know we like to think Republicans will just crush it in 2018's congressional races and ease into a second term in 2020 but the simple truth is there's no guarantee. Even if they do win, Republicans are just as much an opposition party as Democrats. This shit needed to get done while he had a mandate. I don't place the blame squarely on Trump for all of these things, but goddamn, we've got this one last chance to get rid of these fucking spics and deport a voting block that the Democrats imported to marginalize actual Americans and we're fucking around.

The what act?

>Anyone else worried about Florida though? I'm worried they try to rig it next time.
Our governor is based and was a relatively early Trump supporter. Right after the nomination, if I recall. The whole state is in full compliance with the new sanctuary city policy as well, even Miami. Also has voter ID. And the governor isn't going anywhere, he's well liked.

>Wisconsin
They enacted voter id law before the last election. Little chance of it turning blue in the foreseeable future.

Minnesota is almost guaranteed to flip red. It was so close this year. With less illegals and Trump restoring the economy, it should go red.

Social Justice Warriors always double down

I post in moderation and am against posting without any substance, I have no control over how others post. I am a native to this board since as long as I can remember and can directly point to a post from three years ago I made here.

fuck i hate gilfoyle. that bitch IS NOT HUMAN

Gilbert Gottfried told every vagina joke he knew the one time he opened for Belinda Carlisle.

i think the right was just trying to hold her to the same standard the left seems to hold everyone except themselves. but yeah, she got her 15 minutes of fame, now her career is dead and in two days, nobody will even remember her.

I came here from Sup Forums and /k/. Also it bothers Redditors for some reason.

>Despite voter's lack of interest

They can't be that stupid...

>30 reply's

How can Japan even compete?

Polling for the entire 21st century thus far has shown that when it comes time to cast a ballot, Americans really don't give a fuck about muh climate change. Shrieking about MUH INCONVENIENT TROOF is only going to turn moderates towards the party offering real solutions to their actual problems, which happens to be the GOP right now. The DNC leadership has been gutted for thirty years by the Clinton machine and what they've got left are fossils that are still re-fighting the 2004 election while trying to ride herd on all the useful idiots their base has become.

So weird to see honesty out of politicians. How about this: the climate has changed for 4 billion fucking years and there's no way we can change that, nor reason to.

Obama only won NC by very little in 2008, even with like 90% black turnout. He couldn't even win it in 2012, and Trump still won in 2016. Not worried about it in 2012. Trump should carry it by more than the 4 points he did this year. Florida is kind of shady though. Worried they pull somethinbg.

if you're gonna do something, you might as well go all out with it

There is such thing as bad publicity getting to the point were its negative regardless of the attention, she crossed that line and is miles ahead of it now

I mean last year

How do we counter the Macedonian menace?

Lrn2spell it is Guilfoyle. Don't pretend you wouldn't want to fuck her face user..

lol, gilberts a legend, he truly doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone, he used to make holocaust jokes all the time

are alot of people from Sup Forums on Sup Forums?

if so why?

Sup Forumsa/k/ holy trinity will save Sup Forums and America.

twitter.com/thehill/status/870815069923418112
So far we've got Goodfriend and Quarles, but i don't know much about them
Who would be a good third to add to the Federal Reserve Board