White women

How did white women turn into this? First Miley Cyrus....and now Katy Perry?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10rx15v28yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mental disease called democrat. symptoms are cutting your hair short, no shaving, and screaching alot about how good musi's are

I see the fupa is growing nicely

This is the natural state of white women. Before we had societal pressure to keep them in check. Not any longer.

because they got sick of white nu-male dipshits like you. You wear glasses. You have a beard that appropriates Muslim culture. You are pathetic compared to black men, real men. Until you idiot whites fucking get your shit together the women around you will continue to alter their appearance to match stupidity on par with yours. Go play your video games dumb white nu-male

She's filling the role Miley transitioned out of. For some reason their handlers decided there must always be at least one aids-dyke in pop-culture.

would still smash

Sold their values for money/political/power/etc...

It was cute when she was experimental hottie dyke, but butch-dyke? Meh

>First Miley Cyrus

Seems the alcohol or cocaine has caught up to her.

Maybe even possible prescription opiates

No normal person changes that drastically

They're all easily led sheep.
They're being influenced by dykes to act like men.
Unfortunately for them, the women always wind up going back because pussies literally can't compete with cocks.

this bitch has an inferiority complex to taylor

It rhymes with "the news"

>You wear glasses.
So what? Am I supposed to just walk around completely fucking blind?

Exact opposite.

If anything I have too much experience with white women. They are always entitled, superficial/fake, and whores to top it all off.

I for one fully support miley for returning to her christian values.

I think they never grow out of hostile dependency of their adolescent years.

The "Fuck you dad give me the keys to the station wagon, and give me my allowance now!"

They may move out, but they are still chafing at the authority of a father figure that they simultaneously desire but are angry about at the same time.

it makes money

Brainwashes young girls into being degenerates. Notice this shit happens every 5-10 years. Miley before this and Britney Spears before that

MK ultra. Cocaine and Booze don't do this

Katy perry and miley cyrus' jewish owners tell them or influence them into acting this way and women are stupid so they copy it. It is an intentional ploy to erode the foundations of American society, to destroy it without it being known

THIS

When has Katy Perry ever not been a degenerate whore? She's been doing this shit forever

they want to be men with tits and vaginas

That's a picture of Milo Yanaaannoolplos

For the same reasons dolphins have been corrupted. Jews, it's always Jews. Repeat it twenty times per day until it sinks in. A hook nose is the promulgator of every degeneracy. A Berg or a Stein is behind every cultural phenomenon and political legislation that ruins your people, your country.

holy fuck she does not look good anymore
I had the hots for her when she was doing the tight latex dresses with her big tiddies
she had a great body for awhile
what the fuck man

delete this

Katy is probably going through some life crisis.

They're not white.
They're sell-bots, and the prime demographic for the past 10+ years has been ghetto culture.
Don't try to drag good people down to their level.

"Shock value" to make more money...get attention...kathy Griffin is perfect example... the msm libs promote this behavior...america lost its values....for shekels

I don't even want to research or find out who her manager or Music producer is.

I probably wouldn't be surprised.

Miley now looks like this though. She changed.

She still has the shitty tattoos though.

This photo almost brings tears to my eyes. Katy perry used to be so fuckable a couple years ago, damn you feminism.

>"Sold my soul to the devil"
youtube.com/watch?v=10rx15v28yk

>cover of an album showing her lay on grass
>she changed
whatever u say dog

Haha..

Tattoos? Should find her riding dildos. You stupid faggot.

FINALLY

well get to see Katy Perry tits. I knew she had it in her.

Tell that to the bald homeless bitch that bugs people for money outside my local 7/11.

What does kek mean by this?

that hairy pussy looks delicious

Gunt

she looks terrible

>m-m-maybe if I dress like all those midwest conservative chicks then I will attract more than just niggers

And from when was that

that pussy looks chubby

Shut the fuck up, leaf.

They're irrelevant, who cares?

Social conditioning with a combination of us men not being speaking the truth. They dont see what we see, so without us showing them they are led astray.

Ex mormon girl leaps from her magic underwear into the polar opposite extreme as people so often do. Also she is sold as a product on the global market so of course she is a mouthpiece from our dearest allies in Brussels

isnt it fucking obvious?

jews, of course.

kek he wishes he were that pretty and got that much black cock.

your waifu is shit

>Implying these 'women' aren't traps
They're traps.

She has no curves or ass.. I don't think much of her anyways.

Enjoy your Muslim cock, leaf.