This is it, Sup Forums. I'm leaving for an extended period of time to sort myself out...

This is it, Sup Forums. I'm leaving for an extended period of time to sort myself out. I'll be back September 1st if some kind user would give me a quick rundown when I return.

Willing to dump all the rare pepes that I've collected since I got here during the election as repayment.

wait until september 23rd

I know about Sky Pepe I just what to know what has happened leading up to that point since there would (probably) only be 22 days left to live anyway.

See you tomorrow lad

Nope, Legit. Out after I run out of pepes or this thread dies. Either one really.

tbqhpham I might join you.. I need to get prepared in case shit really does hit the fan, and I waste a lot of time here that could be used to that effect

/thread

True. Especially considering theres been like three threads already saying that the stock market is gonna crash on monday.

Also, whats up with all the green IDs

they all look purple/blue to me?

Fuck if the market does crash on Monday, I'll be pretty well screwed, I'm at an economic lowpoint in my life unmatched since my birth

Ill post a pepe just so I dont feel like im stealing these

The IDs are all green to me including mine.

Might be because I'm phoneposting. Anyway, sorry to hear that user. I myself have just gotten out of a year long debt. If all else fails, go full innawoods mode.

If you ever feel like you want to make yourself feel more productive, just do what I do, exercise, proper diet, socialize with people I know by getting up to date with them, work / study hard, learn new things, and go to new places. /fit/ is where I usually go when the things I mention get boring and want to meet other people trying to change their lives for the better

Good luck, I wish you the best. Use what you have learned here to better yourself. Go out, sort yourself out, procreate, fight, lead, win.

Godspeed.

Yeah bro thats the basic plan. I'm quitting all of Sup Forums for this period though. I don't blame this place for my stagnation, though. Only myself for not being as disciplined as I believe myself to be.

Also, I heard about whats been going on on your side of the world. Hope you're doing alright bro.

Thanks for the encouragement. Cheers.

Alright guys I just swept all the boards I lurk one last time for anything interesting and I have more pepes but I don't want to slide anything important happening atm so farewell everyone see you in september.

may kek be with us all