Guys, i just woke up and i saw smoke from my neighboors house

Guys, i just woke up and i saw smoke from my neighboors house
But what i saw astonished me
Myself as a die hard Sup Forums user really fucking shaked me
We have muslims neighboors and we don't get along with them very well around here
But i saw the whole of their family, children women and men all working together with buckets of water to put out the fire
I mean fuck man, it may seem stupid but this really sent a powerful message for me
I asked if they needed help but they already took care of everything so i went back home

Maybe muslims are actually good people

based civic nationalist :^3

>People are just people, and some do really shitty things when they're raised in a bad environment

The ultimate red pill

blacks are humans too :DD
we did it reddit!

Take the sandpill, islam started from a town in the desert, and it will soon rule the world.

haha user, you gave me a smile so take a (you)

Enjoy your islamic state & your sharia law you cheese eating surrender cuck.

Haha btfo britbong, you ain't cool enough for this thread

btw, don't forget to sage next time you fucking cunt

But seriously though, it happens here all the time, neighbors are usually friendly to each other, even if they have a different religion, our Christian (catholic) neighbors helped us prepare ramadan meals, and they LARP ramadan with us, kek
Christianity used to be the same in the west, love your neighbor etc.
I dunno what happened.

kys muhammed

wow, they actually took an effort to protect the lives of their own people, they are that much smarter than whites.

Wrong again Akmed.

You are right user, i think instead of fighting like idiots we should settle together and have a good halal meal haha

>whites
Islam is a religion, not a fucking race.
You'll soon understand that as more and more Europeans convert.

was it taqqya?

>you fucking cunt
the triggering is real

I'm okay with that as long as we gas kikes.
Then we can all have ethno-states and perform healthy economical and scientific competition.

where did the bad environment come from?

Are people who dont create a good environment good people?

i'm all over gasing the kikes mate

The elite mostly, are you implying that plebs like us have an actual hand in deciding the next step?
Take the plebpill, user.

Worked together to do something in their own interest? Muzzles work together to blow up kids at tremor bopper concerts

show source of the fire currently on your france newssites faggot

oh? you can't? right, you're a double faggot

I just went out to take a photo to show you faggot but i abandoned when i saw my neighboor with the muslim neighboors trying to reconfort them
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit

lol get rekt

what are you, some 19yo gamer loser ?