I've been turned racist, indians are so fucking annoying

I've been turned racist, indians are so fucking annoying.

They always try and get discounts at my work, they always sound inaudable and smell like curries. Every. Single. Fucking. One of them.

And they're never ever nice people, they're always fucking pricks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCD2hj6zJEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you fingering a sheep as you type this ?

You sound like the prick to be honest.

Not liking other people is natural, but you have no real rational justification to put them all bellow you. You only have subjective reasons to do it. At an individual level you are free to do so, as you are free to do anything you want, and think anyway you want as well.

No way in hell you can convince anyone rationally that all of all the entirity of an ethnic group are fucking pricks.

Ever waited in a line in China^
Obviously no.

Welcome to the real world. The chinks aren't wise. The niggers aren't noble. The faggots aren't decent. The libtards don't give a fuck about equality. The sooner you figure all this out, the better your chances of surviving what is coming.

full of shit, try to tell that to our government you cunt.

So you say that you rationally can't relate to a single living chinese person in the entire China?

I can understand negative feelings towards massive chinese migration to both Australia or Canada. I can understand wanting to preserve the local cultural, your culture and your people.

But just preaching blind hatred is borderline stupid. You hate them because you hate them, and at an individual level you don't need to justify it to yourself, as you are free to think, feel and act as you like.

This is the wisest thing I've ever read on pol.

>No way in hell you can convince anyone rationally that all of all the entirity of an ethnic group are fucking pricks.

Hello R*ddit, are you enjoying your stay? Never worked a day in retail, have we?

>No way in hell you can convince anyone rationally that all of all the entirity of an ethnic group are fucking pricks

Have you asked a liberal what they think of FUCKING WHITE MALES?

>falling for the racism meme
>ISHYGDDT

>poo

Sorry about the summer,
Shitskins smell like Shit

The op is a terrible actress. This is a fake post.

"please, sharpen the pencil"

I work with an Indian guy. He's always super nice, and always does good work. He's a much better person then other people I work with.

They are fucking retards, that's why it's funny to see antifa bashed on the american streets

I'm not reddit you mongoloid, not even NSDAP preached blind hatred towards others

One thing it's to be a tribalist, and keep your people to your own, no matter your ethnic group, another thing is to hate the normal fag, the little guy, who goes buy gum and beer on your convenience store, what does it achieve? Do your nation gets more glorious with it? Does your people gets nearer to awakening to their identity?

No, it's retarded skinhead dumbass tier shit kind of behavior.

It's shit and it's dumb

they love it :^)

I've truly never met a mean indian person in my entire life, and I've met at least a hundred of them. 99/100 have smelled though. Their houses smell insanely awful.

I can't stand Indians either. I tried to have an Indian friend recently, but it was the worst experience.

I would be angry too if I were made of literal poo DNA and were dark like an African and only my own people were attracted to me...

Brutal existence.

Most Indians are really nice, they do smell though.

I don't really mind that they exist :v

i can not stand pajeets they are as cheap as jews and they smell like shit and they lie all the fuckin time, cant trust them, i use to have one as a roommate had to kick him out because he only showered when i fuckin told him to and it was getting really annoying kicked him out after one month, was a pathological delusional pos, fagget claimed to be vegetarian but would eat eggs, chicken wings, chicken sandwiches from fast food place etc fuckin pos TRIGGERED AF

>I work with an Indian guy. He's always super nice, and always does good work. He's a much better person then other people I work with.

You sound like you spend a lot of time sucking his dick.

Have you ever had to be round Chinese or Indians for an extended period of time? They all are fucking annoying. Can't wait in lines. Smell like shit. Always want discounts and nephew cheap like jews. They are terrible people that don't fit in well with us. Those are all rational reasons to not like them.

>shit culture
>shit language
>shit morals
>shit the streets
>has done nothing good for the world since the golden era
>still think they're the almighty gods of mathematics
>muh space program
>even Brazil has more global respect because we're like the jester of the court so the king gets a good laugh from us while still considering us humans

remind me again, why do we allow places that don't contribute to the well being of the world to exist? they're just slowing us down with this "help each other" crap.
any country that can't sustain itself is a major redflag in the "not a good country" department.

The ones who weren't born in America are annoying

Second generation only shows the annoying side when dating or close friends

Those second generation fuckers study like the Asians

Brazil is equally shit, we have nothing on indians

our culture is worse, our morals non existent, our streets equally bad, we have never done nothing good to the world stage, they are better than us on all things academia, their space program is better than ours

They beat us on every level

What the fuck are you talking about

how many tech CEOS who can influence the world do we have? We have ambev and only that

They have google, microsoft, and a heavy presence on the valley

Brazil have zero worth to downtalk anyone on this planet

Let's transport some American blacks to your country... you would think those Indians were best law abiding citizens ever...just saying

In b4 Indian posters from AUS, USA, and UK say Indians are great and super intelligent.

fuck, nvm

Also, glad to have you see the light OP.

If you are a neet, if you don't make any contribution to your local community, if you don't help your own people, if you haven't achieved anything worhty of praise, how can you downtalk or elevate yourself against others?

Makes no sense

>No way in hell you can convince anyone rationally that all of all the entirity of an ethnic group are fucking pricks.
>entirety
Is this a new version of #NotAllXs ?

No one cares about entirety or 'all' of something. It's just the majority. Math and stuff.

When 6 out of 10 you encounter is shit, then YOU good luck convincing us to treat everyone as if they're the 4 out of 10.

What math is this? Have you ever met with indians in Finland?

I don't doubt that they may smell like curry, or that their streets are filled with people shitting and cleaning their own asses with their hands.

All I'm saying is that OP attitude is total faggot skinhead lowlife mongoloid tier.

Indians aren't a menace to no western country at all. I don't see evidence that they are pricks at all.

Why hate them? They are not killing anyone, they are not flooding no country in the millions, they are not destroying native culture, they are just doing their own thing.

their women are also invariably hairy, even if they shave. black stubble everywhere

>What math is this?
The math of majority being the one that makes the rule. If 7 out of 10 Indians smell, then Indians are 'generally smelly'.

>Have you ever met with indians in Finland?
Yes

>I don't see evidence that they are pricks at all.
Alright, so your opinion is forged in favor. OP sees evidence against, but he is not allowed to have a different pov, he is a faggot skinhead lowlife mong; and you're the enlightened one.

I see your point now.

p.s.
>they are not flooding no country in the millions
Indians are, factually, the highest growing demographic in the world. No, they're not flooding no country. Just the entire fucking planet.

>A couple guys at work ask for discounts so now I hate billions of people because they look the same

They stay at their own nation, their migration numbers doesn't even scare the west.

There is nothing comparable with african and syrian migration happening with indians.

Your math lack sources, but I wouldn't deny that they could smell like curry, that doesn't make them an object of hate. They are not hostile. They don't want to take over, and they are not trying to.

Provide evidence of indiands being retard pricks, and I will bend the knee. I think that blind hate is stupid as fuck, lacks a point and an end goal.

They can flood their own numbers as high as they want too, all that matters is that they are not pushing for flooding into the west.

>All of them ask for discounts so now I hate billions of people because they look the same

ftfy

Exactly, it's retarded as fuck.

>All of them ask for discounts for each other, wich almost all live in the indian country, so they only annoy each other

The problem is?

>Your math lack sources
...? You need a source to accept that ''if 7 / 10 of x is y, then we can rule that x is generally/usually/mostly/whatever y?''
I'm not saying they definitely are. I said if. I put a condition in both cases. No one will ever have full knowledge of everyone on the planet. We all draw conclusions based on our experiences and maybe of those we believe.

>Provide evidence of indiands being retard pricks, and I will bend the knee.
I don't want you to bend the knee. Stay with your opinion forever if you want. I just did the mistake to point out that you accuse OP for the same thing you're doing. For drawing a fucking conclusion based on his life instead of yours.

Evidently fucking not, there's easily more Indians here than any other immigrant.

They fucking trash the place as well, you can always see a noticeable difference between a non-indian neighbourhood and any other in terms of clenliness

That's what happens when you hang around poor people.

>It's retarded to draw conclusions about billions of people you don't know

And I assume you DO know those billions of people? Seriously now?

You clearly haven't been to America. Literally every gas station and motel is owned by Indians. My university was full of 'upper class' Indians cheating their way through an engineering degree.

Ignoring all of that though, they're like niggers in that there mere existence is an affront to humankind. The earth should be cleansed of these beast-men

I don't, thats why I don't hate them

I can only hate what I know, can you hate what is unknown to you?

Can you spit some numbers on the poo menace than?

t. Pajeet Singh

I was a cashier for awhile.

I CALLHELDEBADMUN.
U KANNASERMEDIS.
I CALLHELDDEPARMEN.

Where did you took the 6 out of 10 number? Did you made a research? Are you using a reasearch made by some institution on smelly indians?

As I said, I am not saying they smell good, I'm just saying that hating people because they are indians sound retarded as fuck, and very skinheady beliefs to me.

Okay, I agree that imigrants that trash their nations is fucked up. I wouldn't like that either. Can you provide some pictures or videos or something? If only, Sup Forums will further meme the indians as dirty. I need some evidence to believe it, just like the cow piss drinkers and hand as a tool to clean the poo out of their asses.

I hate child rapists but I don't know any

But you know they are child rapists, so they are not unkown to you.

With indians, all you have is the fact that they are indians. Is it enough for hate?

Knowing someone is a pedo, is enough for hatred I would argue.

Go walk through a favela with a cellphone in your hand, you stupid monkey.

As opposed to rich jews, amirite

I can't stand unintelligible Indians. Goddamn you.

I don't want to die, so I won't, whats the point faggot

It's a fat neet faggots hate foreigners to supress their self-hatred and inferiority complex episode?

This.

Arrogant pricks who talk only about how much money they have or expensive things they've done or bought.
Smelly, dirty, unsanitary motherfuckers.
Most annoying accents in the world.
Perverts.

Everyone hates Indians. All of asia hates them, blacks hate them, whites hate them.
I guess there are worse. At least they aren't Somali.

I don't know why you're having such a hard time understanding this concept. If you encountered 50 dogs and 40 of them barked and tried to bite you, you would dislike dogs even if you didn't know every single dog on earth. You would be weary of dogs.

If 40 out of 50 indians someone meets in his life prove to be X, it's common sense for him to assume that a similar analogy will apply to the others as well. As long as the ratio of his life experiences doesn't change, you calling him names means nothing. He formulates an opinion based on that. Like I said, it's math and statistics.

I truly hope you're just an extremely enlightened individual and not the pretentious hypocrite you seem to be.

You're racist against whites. It's okay for them to be pricks but when he vents he is the bad guy? Nice double standard.

Why the fuck are there Indians in NZ? Are they fucking up every white corner of the globe. I live in the Southeast and they're everywhere. We might have to rain check the other if this keeps up

I've only dealt with wealthy Indians. The ones born and raised here are, for the most part, okay people. The ones that immigrated tend to try to screw you whenever possible.

>Where did you took the 6 out of 10 number? Did you made a research? Are you using a reasearch made by some institution on smelly indians?

This will be my last post here, you're either shitposting and intentionally being annoying or a retard. I said IF like five times by now.

I'm not racist against whites, the world (still) revolves around the west, I don't hate whites at all!

I'm not saying that your method to make your basic math is wrong, I'm saying that I don't see any backing, real or memetic backing, on the:

1) Indians all behave like pricks
2) Indians trash everything
3) Indians smell like poo

I didn't believe the memes about Indians shitting the streets until pictures were shown, or the Indians drink cow piss, until pictures were also shown. All I ask is evidence.

Is this being hypocrite? Just show some damn media of indians being pricks!

I dunno,
Australians are kinda on the same level as Indians for me

They're fucking loud and always wear tank tops.

It's called a T-shirt you fucking savages.

Are they really that bad? We dont see indians here in mexico, chinese people are massive assholes tho

>>shit language
What do you mean by this? I actually like poo music, it's pretty catchy. I'm racist, but I can admit that Hindi is a beautiful language.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCD2hj6zJEc

You weren't turned into a racist, you just stopped believing the leftist jew lies, which previous generations didn't believed in.