Ron Paul

Lets not forget our true leader, press F to pay respect to eternal leader of the Libertarian movement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2moGoXtNnI
mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury
libertarianright.org/reading/
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8
youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4
youtube.co/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[F]reedom

>[F]reedom

[F]reedom

[F]
based af

F

What's Mr. Paul been up to lately?

F

Did he die or something?

He has a youtube show that is one of the best and most informative. here is a recent show with fellow based patriot rand
youtu.be/t2moGoXtNnI

he also has ronpaullibertyreport.com

please like and smash that subscribe button famalam

[F] Hero

no he is eternal, but we must send him our energy to keep up the fight.

>1 post by this ID
fuck off sharia blue

F

The best president the US never had. Such a shame you guys didn't elect him.

Oh good

F

checked

Wrote his name in 08 and 12. Rand will carry the torch.

F

its that funny meme guy who's he again /pol

Ff

>for open borders

into the trash he goes.

>against welfare thus making border crosser not even bother to cross

Good man, it makes me happy to know there are still Americans willing to uphold the founding principles upon which your nation was built and which made America the most prosperous nation on Earth for several decades. Who would've thought that the only thing required was liberty, freedom of the individual and a sound-money based free market economy? Shame that the world has abandoned these principles...

F
Ron Paul is our Father.

F

>the people he brings over for cheap labor end up voting against libertarians

hmmmmm

F

It's a shame that the people from the gutters of the Internet are changing for the better since the "normal" people are too degenerate.
Times have changed, and so do we.

HEIL PAUL

>no welfare
>no welching immigrants
not hard to understand

Thinks it should be a States issue

digits make it so
heil paul

I wish Ron Paul ran for president and not his son.

F

F Father of Meme Magic

same desu i know he is old but damn he is just as sharp as ever on his newest show, but i guess i understand. rand is the future, he really didnt have a shot this election as he had to drop out for his senate race the same year. also means he would be primed and ready for 2024, and I think he will do well.

Rand 2024 vs Pence 2024 in primary, id imagine Ted! and Jeb! put their toes in the water, honestly the list is endless of good conservatives, democrats sucks to be you, they got no one.

It's hard to "uphold the founding principles " when 50% of our country is non white and willing to kill us.

"Shame that the world has abandoned these principles". The path of Cultural (((Marxism))) was already set in motion since the Allie victory of WW2.

F

F

F

thats what were trying to here with this thread thanks for the bump my nigga

>anyone else just click random shit on the captcha till it works to confuse and delay the ai takeover?

holy siht, look at her eyes.

F

F

Never forget. The Ron Paul revolution paved the way for Trump.

please explain

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

>the only things required
You forgot
>having your initial establishment and defense bankrolled by the wealthiest and most powerful kingdom in the world at the time
>revolting against them when they're distracted by a real enemy, another kingdom.
>winning your revolution because that enemy decided to help you
>being isolated on your own continent with no substantial threats for 100 years
>still managing to fall into a civil war, which you lose because your ideology is functionally inferior
>no longer actually follow the founding principles but say you do because it keeps the peasants in check
>get involved in a world war as an excuse for sweeping centralization policies to build a war economy
>win and do the same thing again 40 years later
>most prosperous nation on earth

No, it's hard to uphold the founding principles when the founding principles are geared for a neutral nation which isn't faced with any outside threats

Fuck off lolbertarians.
Paul is a spicy version of Bernie at best.
I hope most of us have graduated to ethnonationalism at this point.

She wants the manlet meat.

Here are a few photos made during Sup Forums's attempt to make Ron Paul Treasurer.

[F]reedom

They'll say the white race will win out in a libertarian free market because muhh IQ = higher value

whats your solution, we all know were facing the biggest beast on earth, just because the battle is hard doesn't mean its not worth fighting.

>tfw cant tell when a women likes me

I saw this. It's my favorite daily news cast.

What the fuck happened to his son? He's based at times, but he endorsed Romney over his dad. Wtf?

I enjoy his liberty report. It's quite informative.
If you like Ron his books "End the Fed" and "The school Revolution" are must reads.

thanks user, everyone post your best rons, need to save em. gonna name my first born son after ron

F for this great man

No problem.
You can see more photos on the old twitter I ran.
mobile.twitter.com/RonPaulTreasury

>eternal leader of the Libertarian movement
Maybe in US...

[F]reedom

F
Yes - before this turned into a Drumpf board

let the libertarian meme die. Using policy to shrink the kike government in USA does more harm than good because you're training the people to reject big government altogether.

do you think it means the kike government will stay?
WW3 is happening in our lifetimes, bucky.
the only thing that's been stopping it are nukes as a deterrent, and they're going obsolete within a few decades.

>Training people to reject big government altogether.
That's precisely the point of libertarian-ism.
The government that governs least is best.

Btw guys here is a list of books with pdf.
libertarianright.org/reading/

And here is some more right wing material.
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

I know that's what the point of it is, and it's all based on muhh feels and meaningless moral abstractions.
The governments that govern least watch their country either collapse or get conquered by their neighbors.
That's why history's dominated by kingdoms and empires and not hippy tribes

Did something happen to Ron Paul?

Please tell me he's okay. I don't know if I could take losing him.

So what haircut style would suit Rand to make him look more Presidential?

he already cuts his own hair

>Based on my feelings
No. It's based on the idea of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The principles are much more stable than the ever changing whims of a power hungry government. The governments only role should be in protecting it's citizens from physical confrontations, and should avoid encroaching on individual rights.

Sad!

>bad ass bull
>equality

Fite me

And those ideas are based on your feelings. Your arguments consist of "shoulds", they're centered on what you think is fair or unfair, what you think you "deserve".
And the principles are only stable because they're empty. Vapid nonsense used to call the common man to action, because he's not naturally inclined to give a shit about anything beyond his immediate surroundings.
>the ever changing whims of a power hungry government
The most tyrannical dictatorship is still less hungry for power than the average capitalist. The most petty and incompetent bureaucracy's whims still change less than the fluctuations of an unregulated free market.

>mfw I donated to the "money bomb" in 2008
>I remember the original tea party
>it was against the big banks and in favor of sound money
>just two years later it was a bunch of old farts that were upset about Obamacare ruining their medicare
>Glenn Beck was calling Paul supporters domestic terrorists in 2008 because some people were wearing Guy Fawkes masks
>a few years later he was leading cashing in on the tea party, pretending to be a rebel and holding is own DC rallies

youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8

funny thing is all the changes the RNC made to the primary process after 2012 to make it harder for upstarts to compete ended up favoring Trump in 2016

really fucking sad, just makes me more motivated desu senpai

Guys, I'm serious - Google and Wikipedia haven't said anything but I'm still worried.

Are we just having a spontaneous rally to show that the idea of Liberty can never be defeated, or did something happen to Ron Paul?

does anyone remember in 2008 or 2012 on Sup Forums every single time someone said a certain word it was coded into "RON PAUL 2012".

i cant remember the word

no hes fine, he made a video today. were just hyping up day boi ron

How did things go so wrong when we were headed so right? I blame Rand

trump

[F]reedom
No, he's fine

Thanks for saving and posting my OC, user.

> Tr*mp is Ron Paul who made it

Go back to r/the_donald, faggot. Tr*mp completely fucked us. He's an authoritarian neocon who lied and continues to lie.

He was better than Hillary, I will give you that.

saved

youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

>tfw you watched this video in 2008 and forever got on the ron paul train

youtube.co/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

there won't be another politician like him

it breaks my heart, i think people forgot about ron.
>we must remind them
>today i will remind them
be the change

I bring up Ron Paul every chance I get. One of the first things that comes up when my friends describe me to strangers is "He's a libertarian."