Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Moarpheus/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127911797/#127915717
archive.is/t4te5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mckenzie!

no on gives a shit, kys

Jew detected.

TRS is a FBI honey pot/controlled opposition along with the Daily Stormer. Fuck them.

inb4
>optics
>deracinated
>atomized

MCFEELZ AND HALBERTRAM FOR LIFE

Im a Jew because Fash the nation is a shit and run by Jews?

The war room is a better podcast.

the war room is absolute retards with 105 iqs regurgitating Mike (((Enoch))) memes with even less depth (if that was possible) along with muh white sharia.

Saeco Vandal or whatever is a pathetic self aggrandizing veteran who's entire personality is based around being a standard basic bitch 0311 grunt.

OK you seem like a smarter guy than them, what's your superior podcast called?

Shouldn't it be Sunday?

dont bother with podcasts, they never work out

Saeco detected

Thanks for the head's up, ally! What sources can I trust?

None. The Jews control everything

>Fash The Nation returns tomorrow
Some gay fashion show? Shouldn't this be on /fa/?

yay thanks for letting me know senpai

I'm excited, those guys called the election in favor of Trump even when half of us were blackpilled after pussy gate.

Guess we should just give up then, why fight for white identity! Back to shitposting, I hope the blacks and muds are nice once they take over!

They also (rightfully) disavowed Trump on April 6. That's when Jazzhands first poked his head back out.

wtf i love jews now.

>its a pol calls anyone doing anything outside of posting on an indonesian basket weaving forum a CIA agent episode

Free podcasts are literally the Jew's number one weapon.

i would have guessed it was total global media control or total infiltration of the financial sector or total narrative control of education from kindergarten to postgraduate, but damn i better stop listening to WN podcasts now or else i am a fool ty fampai

"fash" might be the gayest word since the beginning of time.

>TRS
>free

Haven't you heard? TRS is moving to a subscription model for the low low price of only $10/month! Don't worry, you'll still be able to donate, just see the paypal, credit card, or bitcoin links on the side of the page.

This message has been brought to you by ZipRecruiting.comâ„¢.

fuck off shill

its sacco you mongrel

also white sharia worldwide

But they're often free. That's how you know no Jews

>2017
>not being a Jew
Sup Forums is the Jew, man.

Muh white Sharia! Let's take ideas from mudshits guize!

fucking retard its the perfect meme
leftist cant countersignal white sharia without showing their bias towards white people since theyre so fond of muslims

kys

>Posting about honey pots on a honey pot
>Thinking you're not already on a list

TRS is gonna start charging monthly. Kinda jewy and turning me off of them

>leftist cant countersignal white sharia without showing their bias towards white people since theyre so fond of muslims
>"White sharia? Ugh, stop with the cultural appropriation, sweetie"

hey micro :)

this. TRS is CIA/MOSSAD. Pro-Israel Zionist stooges.

TRS info thread?

ok they can play the whole cultural appropriation card but they cant criticize the ethics of it

Lol, really? Then I'll never listen again or catch it on YouTube

So that zip recruiter shit was for real? Really threw me off.

you mean disinfo thread but go ahead.

Wish I could read that

TRS is Richard Spencer is Lauren Southern is etc etc.

The main objective of TRS is to spread Zionism. The secondary is to control the conversation.

>The main objective of TRS is to spread Zionism
objectively false.

somehting like one paid one two free a week or something. Supposedly there will be more episodes per week, but im not sure how many more or how many will still be free. Yeah I'll just youtube the shit maybe. It's jewy and weird

oh look is the guy that cannot understand context, abstract concepts or banter.
I think those are symptoms for autism my man you should get that checked out.

>muh context

>Christians never made women act modestly
Islam doesn't have a monopoly on chaste women

TRS is Milo, Gavin, etc.

not an argument.
If you weren't autistic you would realize what was happening on that picture you just posted.
Sadly in your case is terminal.

They've put an absurd amount of time into this shit for free for years now and they're still giving plenty of free content. Anyone who wants all of this to actually accomplish something and for our views to start being normalized should be happy that some dudes are able to pump out content, reach a ton of people, and make a living doing it.

I want 50 Alt Right podcasts with enough viewership to be able to charge a subscription. All of those podcast dudes are taking huge risks to do it and not everyone has Richard Spencer's trust fund.

Think more strategically.

TRS was co-opted by a Zionist and his MOSSAD handler Jewish wife. As soon as we found out Mike Enoch's wife is a Jew, he divorced her in a failed attempt to save his cover. They are still trying to clean up the PR mess.

Yeah that's true. We do need funding. Just can't let the cash muddle the water

neither of those people have anything to do with TRS

He isn't autistic, he's a jew/antifa/leftist type trying to sow dissent. It's just strategy.

They choose to make their shit so edgy and take those risks. As amusing as it is to hear them spam drops about gassing kikes it's not going to be worth paying for.

Just because something exists in real life doesn't make it the CIA...
muh Richard Spencer
muh TRS
muh Kevin MacDonald

And now, in typical kike fashion, they're trying to introduce the idea that TRS needs funding for whatever. It's all psychological warfare, anons. Stay alert.

TRS is weak. They were defeated months ago. Since then they have laid low waiting for people to forget. But the People will not forget.

Moarpheus is autistic. He is in every thread about every "celebrity".
He projects a sort of worshiping around every right wing figure and bowed to fight against it vigorously.
For him its impossible to just enjoy the content someone produces, you need to either absolutely despise it or to hang at its every word.
Agree to disagree, agree to some points, just find someone funny, let them do their thing and I do my thing, etc. are all concepts completely alien to him.

TRS grows every single day

The MOSSAD/CIA handlers controlling, financing and directing TRS use homosexuality as their "insurance" in the same way the politicians use kiddy rape (ie Pizzagate).

This is why EVERY SINGLE MALE ALT-RIGHT/TRS eceleb is fruity as a motherfucker.

They also set up falseflags for their followers to fall into when they desire to shift the narrative.

>pic related

You could have a podcast that was Jared Taylor level straight laced and it would still completely destroy your career. The only difference is that nobody would listen to it. Nobody has to pay for it, it's optional. I just think it's a huge step forward if it works. So is the sponsor assuming that wasn't an elaborate joke (which I assume it was). A job recruiter advertising on a podcast that talks about kikes and niggers for two hours would mean the overton window has shifted further than any of us realized.

Mike Enoch is the Zionist behind TRS.
His "estranged" wife is his Jewish/MOSSAD handler.

Yeah it's going to be a huge step forward towards the eventual RICO case.

Richard Spencer is third in charge of TRS/the Alt-Right. He came about as the leader because they had no one better.

Here's Richard with the disgraced kike lover Mike Enoch.

TRS: Don't you EVER spam your trash on this board again. For if you do, I will redpill hundreds of people who lurk in your threads. Every..single...time.

FTN are cucks and cowards desu. The only reason they are coming back is a new scheme to get some shekels from the goiym

They get a great amount of donations, and keeping it that way is the less jewy thing to do. Forcing people to pay them shekels to hear them talk about gen x shit for an hour is just kike shit. Like that based stick faggot begging for cash.

Gas yourself ratboy. We heard you scream this about Duke for years while he woke up millions. You're fucking terrified and all you can do is divide and conquer. Too bad you always lose and the population always wakes up to whos doing the dividing.

keep bumping it TRS.
I can drop redpills on your shit all night.

The TRS website is purposely insecure so they can datamine the traffic and users...

They mine social media accounts of its userbase so they know how to spin the information in the most constructive way to push a narrative without seeming like they're shilling.

This technique originates with the CIA and is called "Deep Learning."

Google: CIA Deep Learning

>14 posts by this id
No white American would spend 40 minutes shitting on two of the only people trying to warn your nation of what is to come. You're an inbred kike and these posts only make us hate you even more. We know you're counter signaling because they talk about this in American universities.

I argue for mass deportations but people always say, won't they still target our children/us through the Internet? I have no solution to this problem. Perhaps deportations can't solve our problems.

You fool nobody kikeboy. I can see all the other times you've spammed that picture on 4plebs. 47 times in the last two weeks.

You spend countless hours counter signaling Spencer in le 61% white Jew run America. No white man would do this, you're a kike and this thread made me hate your rat ass tribe even more than I already did.

PR mess? Listenership didn't move at all when it came out that his wife was Jewish.

Nigga you don't need to jump through all those hoops to figure out how to market racism.

Aside from mining user data, TRS attempts to sow discord on the various chans in an attempt to cause a migration from an open forum (Sup Forums) to their own TRS controlled forum (Endchan, for example). This way, they can ban anything that threatens to expose their true purpose. This is why you see threads on Sup Forums complaining about how the mods are compromised and how everyone should move somewhere else..typically Endchan.

Keep bumping it :^)

TRS loves hot man cum

>pic related

Again, TRS men use homosexuality as the means by which they maintain control or "trust" of its more inside members.

>Moarpheus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/Moarpheus/

He spends 20+ hrs a week counter signaling Spencer in 61% white Weimerica. He fools nobody and only cements our absolute hatred for these inbred kikes. Even our underwater mongolian basketweaving imageboard isn't safe from the eternal rat, how are deportations alone supposed to solve the Jew problem? It clearly won't.

Is he the same teenager that drew this shit? I remember when all this shit went down, and as much as they were right about some stuff about TRS the stench of teenage autism was incredibly overpowering. Nice digits btw.

TRS is literally (((reddit)))

>they had no one better.

Says more about them than him.

I'm stoked. FTN is legit.

Fuck off, kike.

nope but thanks for the pic i saved it :3

And perhaps the GREATEST REDPILL related to TRS is:

>they're /leftypol/ Marxists LARPING as white nationalists to both control the movement and to make it look absolutely retarded

pic related, sugartits

Dude we can see all your posts. You spend countless hours every single week shitting on the only people warning Americans about your Jewish ruling class, you sit for hours in practically every single Spencer thread and I can prove it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127911797/#127915717

Here's a thread from yesterday that you spent 2hrs in and 56 post id. No white American would do this. No matter how mentally ill. You're a kike that hates Spencer mentions pic related and you fool nobody.

>Fash The Nation returns tomorrow.

I'm going to archive all your posts, set up alerts, and dump links to your hundreds of hours of shilling in all your future threads.

I don't know about the honeypot shit, but they did try to subvert chans. And forced charging for their shit is jewy. They make bank from donations and showing up to events or protests.

I'm gonna just pirate it, but if they keep up the BS genx posting and talking about inane shit I'll just stop listening.

Seriously, KYS Sinead.

Are you honestly such a newfag that you think reddit coined the term "effortpost"? Either you are underage or an Israeli because no one else would make that mistake.

this shilling against FTN/TRS reeks of jews so I guess I'll have to support them.

>implying I DONT want people to see my redpills

I've already archived this thread.

archive.is/t4te5

Facebook.net?

if i was a shill id be doing exactly what Moarpheus is doing

one of the best ways to ruin a movement is divide and conquer

Charging for shit when you make 1000s per podcast in donations or from going to events reeks of jew. as does having a jewish wife.

I'm also going to spend the next hour or so going through your hundreds of shill posts to see if I can find profiles you use offsite. I'll look at the hashes you uploaded and spelling mistakes/grammar mistakes. I was the one who found /nsg/ south african kike Froghurt and ruined him. Wish me luck.

phishing site to steal Facebook login credentials

>I'm also going to spend the next hour or so going through your hundreds of shill posts to see if I can find profiles you use offsite
Ok but when you realize the only social media account I have is the Twitter I made yesterday, I'm going to need you to realize just how 1337 I am. Ok honeybunches with oats?

>And forced charging for their shit is jewy.

Money will allow them to expand and improve their content and focus exclusively on their media.

What's being jewy is complaining about that, Shylock. It won't cost very much and it helps the movement.

NOOOO MY PRECIOUS SHEKELS