Redpill me on obesity. Why are people getting fatter and fatter all over the world?

Redpill me on obesity. Why are people getting fatter and fatter all over the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LMUa0VVu4ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

america is not the world fatty

Maybe it's because you snapped this picture standing in line at Popeyes chicken you fat fuck.

For real though, how is the new chicken that's breaded with cookies?

i think its because we are afraid to offend each other in real life.

My ex-gf got fat while I dated her

i told her once she might not want to eat so many deserts and she got all offended, and there are no shortage of other dudes willing to tell her she looked great

so we broke up, she got more fat and dudes still tell her she looks great because they want to fuck her

Once women loose their edge above the men in attractiveness, due to lazy, bad patenting, or even health conditions- they don't deserve to be above us, as what they think they are ( mentally they aren't, but use it as such, due to physical attractiveness?
So, once fat- plain field, with no advantages, just physical disadvantages and they become shit big society AKA coal suckers

Days I got little to do I get hungry all the time and end up eating lots of shit.
Probably a lack of purpose in life helps it, I've put on 30 kilos since september when I began the neet life.

Nothing is a bigger turn off than a dumpy ass.

I don't know how niggers do it, but good for them because I'm not

are you me?

I cant afford to eat healthy.

cause peopel eat too much

"Fed Up" documentary covered this. Their argument is that added sugar to processed foods is immediately converted to fat. People don't eat the right foods, and they get fat.

Shit food tastes good, is too easy to get and packed with calories, one packet of mi goreng noodles is 500Cal, that is fucking insane.

Working out is hard.

Your stomach and digestion system builds up a tolerance to feeling full so it takes more and more to be satiated.

THICC

I've put an absolute max weight of 80kg... if I reach that I will start losing weight.

Now 75kg (1.78m)

Also, if I do certain "creative" things on the PC, like 3d modeling or making extremely crappy "music" in... I forget I'm hungry and go for hours without thinking about food at all

Not enough P.T.

in america is actually cheaper and easier to be fat and obese than it is to buy healthy organic food and allocate the time to take care of yourself

sad, but true.

Industrialization and automation. It just took 4-5 generations to really kick in.

Humans are supposed to move. You need a ***minimum*** of one hour of intensive cardio every day to truly be healthy.

Roundup(glyphosate) in the food supply killing the microbiome in our guts, causing us to store fat we don't need.

Thanks Monsanto!

wage slaves got tricked into thinking that they have no time to prepare a decent meal so they just go for "fast" food with little nutritional value and high on calories, corn syrup dumped into everything, people are too distracted with tv/internet to do some exercise, engineered junk food that stimulates borderline addictive cravings for sugar and salt.

I think he's me. Woah.

>(1.78m)

There are no unhealthy food... only unhealthy amounts

Disruption of the gut-biome by western diets

get to the gym you fat fucks

when you workout every day your body doesnt want sugar and caffeine, it wants protein and carbs.. the diet takes care of itself

but not for lazy fats

I dont think so

would I know if I was answering my posts?

I dont even know that.....

>There are no unhealthy food... only unhealthy amounts
wanna know how i know you've never been to the states Bjorn?

>from England
>can't speak the fucking language
What did he mean by this?

Advances in food production and distribution means that very inexpensive food is very easily available to even the poorest individuals.

Combine that with a sedentary lifestyle (individual and mass transit widely available, plus sedentary jobs or welfare) and the abundant kilocalories get converted straight to fat.

>muh cow estrogen
>muh corn syrup
>muh flouride
All canards. If you eat 3000 kcal a day and sit on your fat ass doing nothing, you'll get obese. And that's a good 1/5 to 1/3 of the western world.

Cheap food isn't a bad thing, nor is effective transportation. But it's on each individual to learn some willpower to both eat less and exercise more.

fast food's easier then making your own food to most people

Not too short. Happy about my height actually.

>when you workout every day your body doesnt want sugar and caffeine, it wants protein and carbs.. the diet takes care of itself
that is incorrect, i crave that shit food all day

Someone needs to visit America

Women get huge after 25 because women are natural carb-hounds and that's when their metabolism fails.

Men get fat because women encourage them to eat and be fat fucks like them.

It's all women's fault.

I barely see fat people anywhere, despite all the fearmongering, and most of the time it's one hippo-sized person among thousands of regular-sized people. There is often no in-between.

>Cheap food isn't a bad thing, nor is effective transportation. But it's on each individual to learn some willpower to both eat less and exercise more.
also, some basic nutrition info is needed. I can't believe how poorly i used to eat before i started getting fairly serious about my diet

The cattle are been fattened up for the eventual Slaughter.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>I barely see fat people anywhere,
>uk
well every brit i've ever met has been a stick figure, so thats not surprising.

kek, never been there actually.
Don't think they will even let me in now that I got drunk (not even really drunk) at a pub 2 years ago... and I had to sleep it off at the police station #ยค%#%

Fucked up that the US prevents tourists from entering the US for small silly things.

quit being a fucking pussy and go live an active life. it takes 45 min in the gym 3 times a week to not be a fatass ever. EVER. YOU CAN EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT WITHIN REASON. AND IT WILL BE MADE INTO MUSCLE. 3 TIMES A WEEK. THATS 2 HR 15 MIN YOU SHIT.

Nah. It's cheap as fuck to be trim and healthy. Eat once a day and eat cheap. Easy to throttle the calories. Water fast a few days if you want to cut hard. Will power is free.

Less comfort with themselves turning to more comfort/processed foods.

>Fucked up that the US prevents tourists from entering the US for small silly things.
that does suck. Just tell them you're really sorry and you'll behave

chicken breast i eat for lunch every day. $1.80 for 9 oz. which is a fucking lot of chicken. 200 cal 40g protein. Couple that with asparagus $2.00 im full as fuck for $4. Also, you only need one serving of leafy greens per day to maintain digestive health. This means for the rest of the day u can eat shit and other meat.

Absolutely no education on proper nutrition + parents that don't instill proper eating habits in kids

Combination and ease of access of high calorie food and drinks

Cars and suburban living has made walking impractical if not impossible for the majority of people.

Loss of manufacturing/manual labor jobs hasn't helped either

it's not hard to do once you get going. the first few weeks are tough tho.

>Eat once a day and eat cheap
jesus fuck. That is horrible for you, eating once a day will kill your metabolism

Mexico is actually the most obese nation in the world, not the US.

Most white Americans are normal. The statistics get skewed from fat black bitches and mexicants

It's mostly true though. I mean no super processed sugar trans shit is good, but you can absolutely live on fatty starchy shit if you calorie count is on point. It'll come down to like one burger a day for normies but I've done it in extremis.

>The cattle are been fattened up for the eventual Slaughter.
you first frank

your gut biome is what makes you crave that shit. go without it for two weeks and tell me if you crave it again.

>Why are people getting fatter and fatter all over the world?

The constant attack on gender roles forcing women into the workplace who then voting in shitty politicians who pass shitty laws pandering towards "egalitarianism" driving up the cost of living forcing you work even more, raising stress levels leading towards poor diet choices because you spend most of the time working

i just left a sit-down restaurant in mississippi. I was the only person not obese. not fat, OBESE.

>tfw don't understand what this means but I hope it is less than my height

the uprising thing is how easy it is to read and comprehend a nutrition label. only a child would be stupid enough to not understand portion sizes

>go without it for two weeks and tell me if you crave it again.
i do. I eat really clean. And i don't crave it until i get a whiff of some of it, and then my sugar/carb starved brain goes bananas

Normie nutrition is really this dumb. Yeesh. No, intermittent fasting does not hurt your metabolism, it actually improves your metabolic health. Please go read up on it and stop spreading fud.

Sinfulness.

>I'm too much of lazy dumb fat fuck to learn how to cook

'cause shamming people for being overweight is frowned upon, instead people should be congratulated on committing suicide -politically correct idiots

>Yeesh. No, intermittent fasting does not hurt your metabolism, it actually improves your metabolic health. Please go read up on it and stop spreading fud.
eating once a day is not intermittent fasting retard. When you do that shit, you're supposed to still consume a days worth of calories, just in fewer meals so you can go longer without eating.

no such thing as a metabolism like that dude. your body is going to get the calories it NEEDS plus a few hundred extra.

Simple. More are consuming the American diet of grains, and estrogen and grain fed meat.

Are you okay?

Viruses, carbonated drinks (ghrelin release), and rampant consumerism.

>Lack of education on what actual healthy eating is, especially in school.
>Subsidized corn industry in fucking everything
>People being willfully ignorant
>Government not stepping in and making sure companies aren't putting sugar in fucking everything

isn't the deep south notoriously full of hamplanets? guess all the skinny folk fled at risk of being devoured.

This concept is so simple yet the fat fucks of the world over can't seem to employ it. If you have to weeks of self fucking control, eating healthy becomes easy - natural even.

Onslaught of carbs and sugar induced foods. Funny i quit drinking alcohol for a year, i was ripped at 240 pounds and accused me of taking steroids. What a waste of time being sober was

Hey yuropoors, this is the average "Latina" some of you lust after.

Nigger how the fuck are you this dumb? One meal or two does not matter, it's intermittent fasting. You can damn sure squeeze your daily cals into one meal unless you're a massive faggot who only eats kale and sprouts.

GMO Jews

I am, what about you?

Bc you don't lift you little pussies

Shitty food is easy to produce and thus very affordable.

i don't mean reading the label, i mean learning how to balance fats/protein/carbs

that selfish bitch can fuck off anyway, amirite?
>iknoimrite

but veggies are cheap,and eggs don't cost much. you just need to know how to cook.

Overall IQ has been steadily dropping. Pic very much related.

>no such thing as a metabolism like that dude
what

Yeah, you're wrong. I also do IF. Usually stick to an 11-7 window but I'll sometimes do one meal a day and sometimes water fast a day or two away.

"Muh metabolism" is fat people logic.

who the shit balls sits down and eats 2000 calories in a single meal?

>WEED DUDE, MLAO ?
I blame the patents, myself.

This is true. Men have absolutely no standards anymore thus enabling womens poor dietary habits. Why kill yourself at the gym when you can just let yourself go and still land the man of your dreams?

this was posted as your best of the best. admit it, you want the flabby pattie.

intermingling fasting actually works you know?
you don't need to pump you body full of sugars all the time in order to keep you metabolism going. you can also burn fat for that. b

>"Muh metabolism" is fat people logic.
confirmed retard
Listen to any competitive bodybuilder and the'll tell you they eat like 10 times a day or some shit. IF is crossfit tier

and the label tells you how many of those are in a given product.

It's all about willpower. Fat people know how to better themselves. They are just lazy and try to justify their unhealthy lifestyle by any means possible.
>health food is too expensive
>I don't have time to work out
>it's just my genetics
>society just has unrealistic standards

It's never the fat person's own fault. The whole world is out to get them.
t. recently redpilled 300 lb lard ass

Planned obsolescence

You're trying to listen to competitive bodybuilders for advice and applying it to normie diets and you're calling me a retard? K.

no, you are completely wrong.
here is a guy who knows what he is talking about
youtube.com/watch?v=LMUa0VVu4ps

government subsidy...over production of high fructose corn syrup....HFCS goes into everything.....americans get fat

>intermingling fasting actually works you know?
yea the people who claim that are pumped about gaining 10 lbs in a year

This man knows how to eat

>ANON5 IS A FAT BOY NAMED FRANK
Is that pic really anon5?

well we are talking about healthy eight loss and obesity, and the last thing obese men needs is gains.