I am a white male and my girlfriend is a white female. We are in our 30's...

I am a white male and my girlfriend is a white female. We are in our 30's. Am I doing a disservice to humanity by not having children yet? Is it my duty to start an all-white family? I'm told by the media and politicians that it is important I hold off in order to be happy, but is that true? I feel like there's a void and we should have had kids by now... but that's not what hollywood, movies, and the media tells me. Help us, Sup Forums!

Please review Hitler's speeches on the Deutschen Volk

Gf white male?!

Shut the fuck up, you pathetic fuck. Take this from a Norwegian, since you're so obsessed with your potential white family. Do you actually take this "le white children" shit seriously? "Hollywood, movies and the media", what the fuck does that even mean? Do you let them dictate your life? They're not telling you anything, they're just there to make their money. Also, I have NEVER heard a politician or someone in the media tell the population to hold off. You seem to need people to dictate your life. I hate people like you. "Sup Forums, how should I live my life?" threads are cancer. Grow a pair of balls and make your own decisions, you spineless Canadian faggot.

My parents had me in their early 30s, I think that's the perfect time to have a child for a lot of people. You're still young enough to be physically active with your child but you're mature enough to be both emotionally and fiscally responsible with bringing another life into the world.

You obviously decide for yourself if you are obligated to prevent white genocide (you are), the challenge then is being the kind of parent that instills a sense of morality and ethics in your child as you raise them.

The jews will do all they can to mold your child into a puppet and a pawn, but you MUST teach them the value of traditionalism and basic morality. That just as important as having white babies.

Touch a nerve, did I? Unable to "stand to attention", if you catch my drift? Shame. Regardless, if it means that much to you, what's your name? I'll name my first dog after you.

I've learned from Sup Forums that the absolute LAST thing I want to do is give my child free reign over the Youtube Kids app.

>5 inches flaccid, 7x5 erect
>black
Hah, I am able to "stand to attention" and do so for Norwegian girls regularly.

Yes. But at least you're not doing a huge disservice by having a mudshark baby

And I will post a pic with a timestamp.

Also in 30's with almost 30 white gf. All my friends that had kids seem more depressed than me and childbearing turned their wives into ogres.

The white race is doomed anyways so I might as well enjoy life with double income no kids and a woman and vagina that hasn't been destroyed with childbirth.

Also, name your dog BBC

See? This is the shit that turns me off of it.

Have children. Have them now. I waited far too long (mid-30s here), but I lucked out and got a fertile, barely-legal waifu pregnant. No excuses, impregnate whomever you can. Do it NOW. We need all the white babies we can get.

Ignoring me, huh? Intimidated by my Norwegian BBC?

typical ameridumb

You'll be depressed if you make your wife work and put your kids in daycare/public school. Everyone will be over stressed and your kids will be taught to hate you. However, if you homeschool and provide for your family so your wife can stay home you'll have a great time as long as your wife isn't a back stabbing whore.

Make some babies faggots, my kids are going to need some white friends.

have kids, even if you think you can't afford them. learn to sacrifice the shit you think you want for your family. inspire others to do the same.

Ah yes, I am so dumb for encouraging white people to have children in order to produce a new generation of white culture. I am so very dumb. Kys, Norskecuck.

>gf

>30s

abandon ship

too old

I'm not even fully Norwegian. I'm half black. Black body, white mind = win and lots of thirsty white girls on my 7x5 dick

No, she wants to be a stay at home mom, and I told her that all her friends giving her a hard time about not wanting to work are just feminist fucktards eating up the "progressive" bullshit agenda and to not listen to them.

ignore this faggot

>tfw managed to scare both an amerilard and a leaf away

>feminist fucktards
The 50's called, they want their views back

Sweden called, they want their cuck back

I think you are a 20 yr old larping faggot but if what you say is true than yes, yes you obviously should have kids by now and the fact that you are asked by makes you a faggot.

I'm not even Swedish. You LITERALLY had to insult my neighboring country to get at me. Sad!

>being able to survive in Canada off single income
How rich are are you?

I make $125k and my gf makes $105k. This is a fuckload of money right now but with kids and just my income we'd be poor as fuck.

Asking not asked by.

Have white babies now. At least 4.

>t. fat amerilard who likes to think he does something for his race by telling a canadian this

Wait too long and your kid will have a mean case of autism, possibly Down Syndrome. Shit or get off the pot, buddy.

>have kids, even if you can't afford them

SO IN OTHER WORDS, BE A NIGGER...OR RATHER, A WHIGGER

>7x5
Pathetic
9 inches of British expat here

Are you okay, user? It seems something had angered you. Did your mommy hurt you?

Downsize your lifestyle. You can burn through any amount of money imaginable if you just burn cash on frivolous crap. If you're frugal and move out of whatever trendy neighbourhood you can EASILY make it on 125k with a family. Like 90% of families make less than that with both parents working.

And anyway if you make that much you and your wife should both be intelligent and industrious. Find a way to make it work and start popping out babies ASAP. You can do it my man.

Why would I be mad? I live in the richest, safest country in the world AND I black Norwegian girls regularly. You lot seem mad, though.

He's a nigger, it's just some impotent rage. Ignore it.

Why is skin color the only thing white people come up with? Projecting much?

Skin colour is the least offensive part of a nigger. The nigger soul is what's truly disgusting.

Other than dominating strength sports, iq, and yes even penis size I think we whites have done enough to enasculate you Darius

Even as far as physiology is concerned, skin tone itself is the least ugly part of a nog. Tone shifted nogs look like demons from hell.

No Norwegian is named Darius, you dunce. Also, the soul does not exist.

I currently make $95k/yr alone. Gf makes 40k/yr.

Not in niggers it doesn't.

Your wife can bring more than 40k a year of value to your household by staying home, making home cooked meals, spending time on being frugal, keeping things clean and homeschooling your kids. Especially when taxes are taken into account.

That's actually a really fucking good point.

Allright calm down M'Bongo, we fucking get it. Youre a nigger with a big dick. Also, what kind of nigger are you? Just out of curiosity. Where are you from?

We wuz kangz man da BB-

Source?

hes a nigger doesnt matter where hes from