Keith Olbermann Calls Out Kathy Griffin & Her Lawyer, Bitch Tells Him He's Mansplaining

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How the fuck did this dumb whore get a law degree?
twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/870749273045876738
twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/870684220594593792

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo9dEJSgqRI
hardnews.network/idiot-celebrities-think-its-totally-ok-to-threaten-the-president/
indiana.edu/~koertge/rfemlog.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Nye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her mother is (((Gloria Allred))), for one thing.

>"mansplain"
>dumb

She's pandering to the only audience that would support Kathy in this bullshit. It's actually quite smart.

shit like this is why I've been hoping more leftists or sockpuppet twitter accounts would rally around her and support her behavior

Fuck the concept of mansplaining. I don't know what other people are thinking, I constantly get called confusing, so I try to add a little extra context to what I say. I'm a fucking misogynist, right?

Hahahhaha they eat their own like terimites

Fuck, I was literally just thinking how funny it would be if the lawyer were Gloria Allred

>any criticism of women is mansplaining

lol at the clownworld we live in. I hope the next generation of men bands together into roving squads that go door to door reestablishing a viciously authoritarian patriarchy and fascist society

I love it when they start eating their own

All she did was dig the hole 1000x deeper.
Did you see the press conference? She literally spent the first 10 minutes attacking Trump's family, she even scolded them for attacking pic related ("DEY WENT AFTA A CHILDREN'S AUTHOR FOR DISLIKING DRUMPF!!!1"):
youtube.com/watch?v=eo9dEJSgqRI

LOL

hardnews.network/idiot-celebrities-think-its-totally-ok-to-threaten-the-president/

EATING THEIR OWN
A
T
I
N
G

T
H
E
I
R

O
W
N

these stupid bitches are drunk on their name and fame
>mansplaining
>women can't be criticized by men!!

And she blamed "White Males"

Hmmmm poor poor psychopaths. Whether comedian or CHILDRENS BOOK AUTHOR should not have they fe fe's hurt cause people now hate them

Hmm Ken Jennings is a cucked white male

Holy shit! Gloria ain't a bull dike?

What sort of man bred with her? God damn. Is the dude still alive? Did Gloria nag him to death?

She made a copy of herself. She's following in her mother's foosteps. Oh lawdy lawd.

Lolz might send meme to her lawyer's fax machine

Fuck, get a load of this guy's ebin shoop

SHERO

BTFO lol

Where is the thot patrol?

Rodl

Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.

>lets harass a lawyer who's purposely baiting "alt-right trolls"

This is all staged, from the very start, and you faggots are falling right into it.

Oh yes
Just like that

:^)
indiana.edu/~koertge/rfemlog.html
first section was pasted twice, an entertaining read though

>Is Logic Inherently Repressive? [or Nye's Ad Hominem Attack]: Conflict between rationalists and romantics, those who would rely on reason and those who would privilege feelings, predate feminism, but feminists have added some new arguments and lots of new anger to the debate. Nye's Words of Power, published in Routledge's Thinking Gender series, provides a good example of the radical feminist critique. Because it is more clearly written and argued than most (Nye has not entirely abandoned her traditional training!), it is worth examining in some detail.
Nye begins with a story about the feelings she had in her logic class, how there was only one other woman in her class, how she was too unsure of herself to raise her hand in class, and how difficult it was to think in the way required. When confronted with the example, "Jones ate fish with ice cream and died", Nye, who had come to philosophy from literature, finds her mind wandering off into speculation about why Jones ate such a bizarre dish and why death was the consequence. The difficulty she experienced in representing the structure of the sentence with p's and q's raised a troubling question in Nye's mind:
>"Is it because I, as a woman, had a different kind of mind, incapable of abstraction and therefore of theorizing, [sic] is it because I was too 'emotional'?" (Nye, p. 2)

>Many women have had such doubts. The liberal feminist reply is an analysis of how logical pedagogical styles as well as societal gender stereotypes make women feel alienated from logic. Nye's response is to put the shoe of blame on the other foot. She argues that given its historical development from the time of the Greeks, logic as we know it today, is not only alienated from women but also has been and continues to be a weapon of oppression.

because the judge in their case is going to rule based on retweets? Pandering to some public group at all is exactly why it's dumb.

I have considered it, normies don't seem disturbed by her art piece they even gladly go after Barron for being upset about it. The controversy is mostly just in the headlines.
But what did she do to earn the disfavor of (((them)))?

God its like Brianna Wu became a national figure...

>>lets harass a lawyer who's purposely baiting "alt-right trolls"
Where did I say to do anything to her you dumbfuck shill?
>reddit spacing
You faggots don't even try do you?

She's not baiting alt right, she a dumb ass that thinks trump put us up to calling her out. I think I ran her fax machine out of paper and memories full. Goal accomplished,

>even keith olbermann tells her to stop

how long until she perishes after being pushed off the leftist teet?

>The Kathy Griffin drama
>The Evergreen College chimp out

The left/liberals are eating themselves now it's fucking beautiful.

>woman tells me I'm "mansplaining"
>I ask her to keep "cuntsplaining" about it

holy fuck... how can you fight suck reckless stupidity?

Logic and Reason are apparently oppressive tools of the patriarchy.

Head pats, cummies, and spankings

Ya think.

Both those bitches deserve to burn in hell

Still not going to be tired of winning in 2018. At this rate they are going to kill each other before they have to fight the real opposition.

Mansplaning.....

>What sort of man bred with her?
A sperm doner.

Wish i was at that press conference. Info wars is paying good money to troll them

What's a good counter term to mansplaining?
Cuntplaining?
Cuntkvetching?

I'm convinced this is for a reality show.

By the way, did anyone else see Dan Harmon's pathetic bitchy tweets defending Griffin and claiming that yeah, she's only getting this criticism because she's a woman and a fascist is in the white house?

No wonder Rick and Morty fans are so insufferable.

Ikr

>What's a good counter term to mansplaining?
#sandwichwenchlogic

>the left continues to cannibalize itself

They'll never recover in time for the mid-terms. At this point it's looking like they won't even make it by 2020. And I'm still not tired of winning

>tfw we'll be able to amend the Constitution without them soon
Feels breddy good, desu

Agreed

fuck mansplaining goddamn nigger word
and what the fuck is she-ro
they say its wrong to hit women but......

Sometimes I get worried that they're gonna start gaining momentum against Trump.

Then I remember that a GOP candidate literally body slammed a scrawny liberal journalist and most people took the side of the candidate and made fun of the whiny reporter bitch for getting his glasses broken.

I don't get what I'm really reading.
How did she know that eating fish with ice cream was the cause of death?

Cuntfused.

Lolll

queefs they queefsplained

Now we just need to get rid of Never Trumpers and Neo-Cons

It's because they keep playing the victim card. Even normalfags are sick of it.If Trump keeps putting America first we'll see more people on the right and even closer to the center coming over

>Sometimes I get worried that they're gonna start gaining momentum against Trump.

When that happens, remember who the leadership is.

Pelosi, Waters, Clinton. Wasserman. Instead of looking at their defeat, they double down with the Old Girl leadership, and continue on with the shrieking and politics of defeat, attacking anything that beats them, and refusing to look inward. There is no New Guard ready to take over.

The party is doomed.

Equal right equal fights

Is the anything more contemptible than a male feminist?

yeah where has all this edgy "comedy" been for the last 8 years?

>it was a fucking joke

I wonder if he feels the same way about Bill Mahr saying nigger.

His shitty documentary on Netflix proves he has mental issues and a huge ego. Fuck that fat drunk.

Yessssss eat each other your shit covered parasites. Oh God must resist fap.

Am I supposed to know who this is and why he thinks he's relevant?

Do it faggot

Rick and Morty.

Getting pushed hard on young people/lefties.

What is this shit?

Bitchsplaining

It's just an example sentence from a logic textbook. Nye ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Nye ) was more interested in the story behind her word problems than doing her homework, because she's a stupid woman.

>mansplaining
>manspreading
>cuntplaining
They're all childishly contrived words that no one should ever consider using in a professional context. tbqh, Bloom's service as an attorney should be heavily devalued by the existence of this single tweet.

Everyone keeps telling you your wrong
Someone else tells you you might be wrong
Double down and call them a mysoginist

Nice one sweaty :^)

hoesplaining, thotsplaining, or whoresplaining are better

>hold up bloodied decapitated head of current president
>BUT I'M THE VICTIM HERE

How

Three rich white people arguing on the internet. They need diversity.

Clamsplaining

We

Or more accurately, she started having silly thoughts about her homework and decided that must be problematic because she was also learning about feminism.

Was

She literally accused the accounts complaining about her on Twitter of being bots personally controlled by Trump

love it

#bitchlogic

I'd fuck the fuck out of that fucker

they are killing each other

make killing this bitch a sport
extra large zip ties place around neck
and a long stick to chase after her with
once it goes zzzziiiippp

Said it once and I'll say it again.

If someone says I'm mansplaining, (just like Notch said) I'll tell them it's as stupid as calling a car crash womandriving (even if it's true).

That part is my favorite thing about this. He waited up there the whole time to display his horrible shoop. I know it was him cuz he looks like the kinda guy that would do that shit in paint for 5 hours.

"Please, you're being hysterical"

Trump n friends revive pepe

>present yourself as a professional lawyer
>use the term "mansplain" unironically

JUST

Trump n friends.

I believe she ripped his head off and ate it, much like a praying mantis.

I am not sure I would like Trump if it weren't for the fact that he absolutely triggers lefties. Griffin's presser was hilarious!

That's assuming a non-Clown World context, which I'm afraid is simply not appropriate in the current year.

Holy shit. Next you'll tell us she mods r/EnoughTrumpSpam.

9fags

On her back and her knees.