Jewesses are all inbred and ugl-

Oh my Yahweh she's hot!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qqgo6DfwOg
jezebel.com/wonder-woman-review-gal-gadot-did-not-give-me-a-hard-e-1795756497/amp?espv=1
jezebel
archive.is/RJxvr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some jews are good and based

was this movie any good?

Haven't seen it, but rotten tomatoes approves.

ill have to download it at some point then

fuck gal gadot

I'm glad they did WW1, even though the comics are WW2. Trenches are the new hotness.

I don't say this often, but she may actually be a 10/10.

She's married or i would absolutely pound that every night.

If you have to tell me she's hot, she's not.

Spend a few sheckels to hire some real writers, Schlomo. Maybe even try telling a story next time?

I'd convert if they let would let me. Anything is better than cuckianity and pisslam. If you are going to be an abrahamic monotard, at least get in with the wealth and smart people.

gadot was in the IDF when they bombed the shit out of my friend and his family

>You can't go into No Man's Land, you'll die!!!
>Good thing....I'm no man.
>kills 100 nazis

This movie was so epic and progressive

that's not her real hair, stupid

did you see it? was it actually epic?

Gal is qt but she is no wonder woman.

Not watching that heaping pile of a movie.

Not who I'd choose to play my favourite DC character.
I wouldn't waste my time, (((they))) own Rotten Tomatoes.

Did they use an invisible jet?

No and No.

>not posting best Jewess

rotten tomatoes has been compromised. They realized that people were checking it before going to their movies so they just bought it out and now they artificially do whatever scores they think will help the move sell tickets.
There shouldn't be any doubt in your mind that this movie is a steaming pile of dogshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qqgo6DfwOg

She kept her mouth shut and seems somewhat humble. She still belongs in Israel but she seems nice.
Welcome to being a 30 year old woman without makeup.
Also, sage.

>being friends with sand niggers

>WW1
>nazis
user...

It's a good WW1 movie.

What is makeup and filters for $500 alex

She's FUCKING UGLY!

She looks like a little kike boy.

This is what a Greek Goddess looks like

She looks like she's out to steal some shekels.

> amazon
> skinny proto-anorexic
At least Hollywood could make her look semi athletic.

I would betray the white race for her in an instant.

REMINDER -- ISRAEL IS CURRENTLY ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY WHAT'S LEFT OF THE GREEK PEOPLE!
>She kept her mouth shut and seems somewhat humble. She still belongs in Israel but she seems nice.

Fuck you

She heard a coin drop across the street.

kek

I kek'd so hard

She may not be ugly but her children will be

Revelation 12:1
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

>a great wonder
>a women

>wonder women

Kek. LOTR: Return of The King

"No man can kill me"
"I am no man"

JewSneer.jpg

ugly

if you are going to post a hot jew at least post the one dicaprio was dating

>some jews are good and based
delet

someone with skills should photoshop that onto a merchant. I'll give whoever can do it gold

Now that's Wonder Woman!

>some jews are good and based

/r thedonald please get the fuck out of here.

I just wonder how long it would take to cook her? check that nose jew confirmed

There's a super cute girl at work who described gal gadot as "body goals".

Oh shit, what does this mean?

Hates gonna hate stormweenie.

Part of the joke. I was only pretending to be retarded.

To be fair, rotten tomatoes is not impartial. The user reviews are usually accurate enough but the critic reviews are almost always biased when it's a movie that puts forward a political or social point or idea.

They are owned by times warner and guess who made this movie?

back to T_D

She was pretty great in the movie I enjoyed it

Wat

Gal Gadot is fucking lame, only betas and retards like her because of "muh dc movies"

Those movies are a pile of rotten shit, definitely one of the worst things from this timeline is that we never had to see George Miller's version of Justice League and we have that cringe "dc extended universe instead.

That bullet is literally moving at 1840 miles per hour. Compare it to the speed that the woman is swinging at using nothing but the force of gravity.

referencing taylor swift kys you underage fag. why don't hit the showers? you smell like a kike

Stick to pretentious garbage by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Paco.

jezebel.com/wonder-woman-review-gal-gadot-did-not-give-me-a-hard-e-1795756497/amp?espv=1

First paragraph of review is exactly how I felt.

Please use archive. Thank you.
>jezebel com/wonder-woman-review-gal-gadot-did-not-give-me-a-hard-e-1795756497/amp?espv=1
archive.is/RJxvr

lol

Tay Tay is Sup Forums approved you rebbit faggot.

Thank you for reminding folks of what should be common courtesy.

at least the movie is not filled with a bunch of basketball niggers

Meh, I've seen better... Mordecai.

if this was marvel she would be fucking a black guy

I hope they do a kink parody where WW gets gangbanged by nigger dicks.

underrated as fuck

I remember that scene being a lot hotter when it wasn't just stills of a holocaust victim.

Im in the theatres taking a shit. Halfway through. Germans are reffered to as "bad guys" several times, and german soldiers called "bad men".

Im mad. In world war one the triple entente were objectively the bad guys. Fucking hell this movie suuuucks.

not really
and this is after tons of face surgery
5/10 tops

You can see her skellington. Not sexy at all

I tried to hatefap to her but she was't hot enough.

dat sloped forehead

>IDF
that Ariel Sharon sure was a piece of shit. Hard to say if Bibi topped him, either before of after that giant polished turd. Bet nobody here remembers when he suddenly vanished from being prime minister after being suddenly hospitalized for the rest of his life.

No theyre shown as nazis in the film. Its bullshit.

It was a 7.5/10, better than any other dc theatrical cut.

as good as the nolan stuff?

she looks like a koopa troopa

Did this person just tackle a very large miltigrain bagel? Tf is that shit?

Exactly

Mixed. They are so inbred after one fucking outside the tribe the genepool takes it as a breath of fresh air.

shes fuking gross even after chek implants and lips surgery
could literally be a tranny

A new ice age that wipes out humanity.

i would say lurk more but you wont have wifi in a oven or gas chamber. So I guess just die before you graduate high school kid

Hell no

Err,
This movie will not flop. I am a man and will see it 3 times at least. Every woman I know is going to see it. If it wasn't for the gender pay gap, it would gross much more. If the movie makes 700 million dollars, and 500 million is from women, then for each dollar made from women you can add 33 cents due to the pay gap

500,000,000*0.33 is 165,000,000 so the movie will actually have made 865,000,000, then you need to add the gross from the Middle East were women allowed to see the movie (they aren't due to sexist laws left in the middle east from white european colonialism)

The Middle East has 218 million people, half are women so that is 109 million extra tickets sold at 7 dollars each which is an extra 763,000,000 dollars which brings the total gross to 1,628,000,000 dollars, then you need to add the extra 33 cents for the pay gap for each middle eastern dollar, which is 763 million * 0.33, 251,790,000 which brings the total gross to 1,879,790,000 dollars

Then you need to add the 10% of the male population worldwide who will be bullied into not seeing the movie by the patriarchy, which is roughly 375,000,000 extra tickets sold at 7 dollars which is 2,625,000,000

So without sexism the movie would gross
4,504,790,000 dollars

Four Billion, Five Hundred and Four Thousand, Seven Hundred and Ninety Thousand dollars

The best movie of all time

No, i meant in comparison to the current canon, my bad

massive kek

A jewish actress? Not bloody likely ...

>all this math to farm (you)s
There has to be a better way

Muscle was never the thing she needed most. Her training for WW should have been a daily dose of cheeseburger, no purging allowed.

LOL YOU ACTUALLY PAID MONEY TO SEE THIS SHIT?
YOU REALIZE ALL MODERN MEDIA IS A PSY OP DESIGNED TO MAKE WHITE MEN SEEM EVIL?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LAD????

Is it your mongoloid side that enabled you to do all that math, sputnik?

mc-kek+fries