******EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE SETH RICH COMING TOMORROW****

Hey guys, it's me again from OANN. Since last post, I promised you the Seth Rich special the day after and I delivered. Here's a link if you haven't seen it youtube.com/watch?v=d-R3pQ4mXDg

Tomorrow at 11am eastern, OANN will be releasing a part 2 to our investigation with EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE that no news outlet has published.

We have multiple interviews with people that provide unknown details to the death of Seth and the aftermath of this release is GONNA BE MESSY.

Last time I posted, our website was DDoSd and we had to switch to alternative servers. This next release could be much worse in terms of repercussions.

Just wanted to give you an update since you guys have helped us aggregate the data we need.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127798910/#127798910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

jump on the train senpai

OH well

:O

>"Seth Rich was investigating several cases involving the DNC's electoral fraud and voter supression, and was set to testify in a case in a case of Hillary Clinton's email investigation"

What is your source for this? Why would you make this claim?

> scheduled testimony
Where's that schedule nigga?

bump

bump

explain this

Bump hope something interesting comes out of this.

You're doing God's work

Hope more shit comes out about Seth so we can bring down the DNC. I'm somewhat surprised that the Republicans aren't harping about this much more cause if the DNC comes down then the Republicans can maintain power and get things their way. Yeah I know the Dems and Republicans are of the same cloth, but why not execute a great opportunity

Senpai check the website, thats fake news.

The article is on the site.

Have you guys been threatened at all?

bump

Yes

Bump for Seth.

Hopefully there is a few back up plans to get it out.

>Hopefully there is a few backup plans to get it out.
We have a contigency plan, and dead man's switch

>7053
it's not fake news. i created the infographic. few days ago going to oann.com redirected to v2.oann.com which still doesn't carry any content related to seth rich

bumpo

check the website ya bum.. its there

so stop complaining

the disappearing, reappearing story, cool

For a few days there was a V1 and a V2 before OANN in the URL. Any idea what that was about?

yea we had to switch servers when we got DDoS'd

Damn. The Deep State arm is long indeed.

>yea we had to switch servers when we got DDoS'd
indeed

fake and gay
just like the George Webb flash drive """revelation""" last night

nothing burger

What kinds of threats? Media Matters threatening to boycott/pressure your advertisers?

bumping

Who cares?

a lot of people

Really? Why do you have a server through Amazon?
We really don't need any more people like Mossad Lightyear and the 400 lb hacker messying up the waters.

bump i fuckin love OANN

>you
lol implying i would know server appeal?

I'm a journalist, ask the IT department

unless you have video of hillary clinton herself popping seth in the back multiple times no one will give it any attention.

For those wondering why the Republicans are not pushing this story many of them are part of the same criminal cabal that would come tumbling down. Not just John McCain, Lindsay and Paul Ryan-the most obvious ones. It is said that 80% are turned, blackmailed, kiddy diddlers, part of the big money, bribery and any manner of evil. Both parties are the swamp. Do not count on Republicans to be on the side of justice.

they are all kikes

i can actually agree with you

It might have to be a slow build. When enough outlets like OANN push the story combined with an angry populace, critical mass can eventually be arrived at.

Sweet

Thanks OP

So did the dnc and/or Hillary have him offed?

Cant reveal until tomorrow

I look forward, in any case, to watching it tomorrow. I do give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until they talk about Russia or start some publicity shit that goes nowhere. Until then, you're doing God's work.

Do you ever plan to name the Jew? It is going to be time to do it soon.

But there's so much shit out there that should be getting the public to critical mass already. The majority of this country watches tv news and is fed bullshit like Russia hacking our election. There has been so much shady shit happening since the campaigns started. We're just too lazy to enact violence for change. Our presidential prospects were: A fucking criminal
And a fucking clown

If that didn't extinguish your hope for the future of america, then you're beyond saving.

>NO SURVIVORS

Will there also be new material on wether he was part of the leaking?

you will appreciate tomorrow.

i think oann has a bunch of evangelical organizations as sponsors so that probably wouldn't fly but he could probably do some edgy shit about soros that enters into dangerous territory without getting in trouble for it

OANN is /ournews/

Thank you OANN!!!
Looking forward to it!

i hate tv dont watch it, but sometimes other people in my house do. i have seen them watching OANN a channel i never heard of, so i started to pay attention whenever its on. OANN is fucking great.

thank you for your service- both to you and your peers

must say, didn't watch the first part yet.
Did you talk to ambassador Murray?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127798910/#127798910

Anyone see this?

It's hard to be angry about being double penetrated from the left and the right when everyone on media and entertainment is telling you everything is okay and that we should just focus on our narcissistic selves, watching Ellen dance, and 360 degrees of CIA Cooper.

>Last time I posted, our website was DDoSd and we had to switch to alternative servers. This next release could be much worse in terms of repercussions.

dead

Bump, good work OP.

Stay safe and thank you OANN.

why dont you idiots pay for professional IT consulting so you can trace the origin of the DDOS attacks? if the idiots are stupid enough to DDOS you to cover their crimes, they can be traced back by their own cyberattacks. if using botnets, you can figure out who purchased them underground for instance

I'll believe it when I see it

Will it be on Oann channel? Or just streaming.

Keep up the good fight

I'm not overly optimistic, but there is always hope. Maybe the fear of the jackboot stamping a face forever is enough to get us off our Soma fixes.

Despair is the black pill and must be avoided. Besides, the lost causes are the only ones worth fighting for.

bump

Perhaps the DDOS attack will be in the report tomorrow?

bump

if people are actually DDOSing you and you arent larping that for views, you should consider investing in some professional IT security personnel or consulting, maybe have someone on standby to help keep things running on days where you do bombshell reports

nobody cares about seth bitch

stop posting these threads

question for you OP. would Liz Wheeler be open to the idea of me jizzing on her teeth? Thanks in advance.

I'm just speculating that maybe they already have the DDOS info. OP is the OANN reporter, not me.

bumping ALL seth rich threads

Can you provide secondary uploads of the footage plus archival etc so that if your place gets firebombed everything isn't literally gone

Seriously even just a fucking megaupload with a cronjob on a home computer that posts a link to the video file on Sup Forums the same day or something

Usually isn't enough. Hope you guys keep adding new deadman switches instead of using the same one over and over so that it becomes predictable and thus easy to circumvent

you should know in this sort of situation that predictability gets you a case of the dead

Night going alright Justin?

bump

BUMP

Killary's favorite term

guess this is being slid. Tends to hapen when you dont have an army of shills talking to themselves at your disposal around here.

Good luck, tomorrows thread should be more lively if the news is damning enough or gives us enough lead to investigate further.

Be safe, kid. Hope the report goes well and Godspeed.

Bump

Bump

BUMPITY BUMP

Who has threatened? DWS and her robot voice?

Good day tomorrow. The libtards will be marching for Russia investigation in NYC and DC. If we get a Seth Rich bomb that will nullify them.

its gonna be lit

soooooooon TM

Your reveal is an hour before I crash the Vegas #marchfortruth.
Where can I catch a summary if I do not have access to the channel (Cox)?

That's good news

GET MAD, UHHHHHHHHHHGHHHH!

BUMP!

frfrfrrf

Bump For Justice

His Name Was Seth Rich

Soon

If you have it just drop it, stop announcing it in advance.

SOON

Liz Wheeler's tits or gtfo.

Bumpity bump

bbbubhbhbh

Bump bump
Alarm reminder set for 1055am
Odd that it's airing on a Saturday. No complaints though. I'll take the truth any time any day

May God be with you
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT

there is going to be a major fucking happening.