Why are we Whites called Caucasian, when we aren't from the caucus mountains?

Why are we Whites called Caucasian, when we aren't from the caucus mountains?

We are from the steppes of Ukraine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkEL8umfBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing whities never got to spain

Caucus mountains named after Caucasians. Not the other way around.

WE WUZ UKRAINES AND SHIIIIIET

>Ukraine

Ah, Khazaria!

we are all jews, it's science, it's settled :^D

back in the day, circassians were considered the purest white sub-race, famous throughout the world for their beauty; "circassian beauties" was an entire subgenre of painting. since circassia is in the Caucasus region, that was identified as the ancestral home of white people. Old fashion logic certainly, but that's what I've been told.

In any case, who are "white people"? Do you mean those R1A steppeniggers, or the actual civilizing races of antiquity, who were later beset by R1A scum in much the same way europe is currently being overrun yet again?

Did anyone not know this?

Pretty aryan to me. youtube.com/watch?v=SQkEL8umfBQ

Originally Scythia. Jews are just Scythians that stayed around longer and picked up a third party religion that wasn't Islam or Christianity. They were smart enough to start convincing goytards that they were the chosen and not just more of the same proto-Germanic stock.

>we

Indo-Euros had our genes from female side and lot of southern European still have ton of our genes.
It was more based on skull shape than anything else though.

>what are visigoths...

according to op's pic they are not white my sharpest friend

the lengths some of you fake jews will go to to try and backup your fake histroy is hilarious.
even seen one use hitler's research to try and prove a point.
absurd non-race of bastards.

learn about genetics you dumb cocksucker, Khazarians are literally chinks and judaism wasnt exclusively ashkenazi. kys.

this has to be the stupidest thing i've seen in a while. reminds me of the indoeuro theory, kek

Why are we called white when we're actually pink?

They originated from the Baltic region so yeah, we are.

Does that mean i am a slav?

This, it's like how native Americans are still called "Indians", even though we know they're not from India. The name has stuck.

werll, its funny, cus actual african niggers are literally black like demons, but only albinos are truly white.

Prophet Muhammad pbuh said that the devil is a black man.