How good is her breeding stock?

How good is her breeding stock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like someone's kid sister you'd like to do but don't want to get laughed at when your friends find out.

Multiple years of being on BC damage a woman's fertility. The multiple stds she has would likely be carried to the child. Furthermore, due to microchimerism, you would be raising the children of other men.

Sadly, she is irredeemable. A great pity indeed.

Male pattern baldness, short, overweight, half sand nigger, horse teeth, multiple stds. She's a homerun.

down a few points after recent increase in demand

she must be so full of STDs I wouldn't touch her even with a 10ft stick

Her head is wider than her torso

Completely unrelated But could you red pill me on microchimerism

>asymmetrical smile
>thinks oneself as clever, independent; following rules only when they apply to them
>so-so in sack; will cheat on you in 2-4 weeks after you disagree with their opinions

>How good is her breeding stock?
I wouldn't fuck her with your dick, and I have no standards at all.

Shit. She's a single mother in the waiting. Any loyal qt with good moral values is better.

>jewess
>breeding stock

pick one goyim

She's half Iranian and has STDs

She has STDs?
Also who?

>who
you're new

Has a fat face. Eventually she will be a land whale.

I'd ass fuck her, but I wouldn't get into any kind of serious relationship with her. She's one night stand material.

Which one? Sorry for shitshoop, on phone

Who is she tho

You can tell she's one hormonal shift away from packing on 200 lbs and dying her hair red.

>Solid, fat head could probably stand up to many blows
>enormous milk bags indicate high levels of estrogen
>solid build indicates probably descent from a lineage of street brawlers or potato farmers

Laci Green you fucking retard. SJW who recently (((changed her mind))) and claims she's slowly being redpilled.

Not a jew, her father is Iranian

Fuck in mouth and ass, not in vag. Never fuck in vag. Will die of horrible mutant STDs if you fuck in vag.

What about Elsa Jean's breeding stock?

She's half Iranian, therefore non-white.

Like Barbie?

Google it and "telegony" RNA and DNA is retained in a woman's spine from every guy who has ever blown his load in her.

No I just don't care about some woman

She changed her mind? Source?

Def the right

Go to her youtube channel. I think she's just full of shit and trying to bring in extra $$$ after the jewtube ad revenue scare.

All microchimerism can do is change the amount of hormones women create, it doesn't miraculously change their DNA or change the DNA of their kids.

Every time you hear someone here spout shit about microchimerism it's idiots mindlessly repeating what they have seen here and didn't even bother to read a goddamn online research paper on the subject. This board is really getting shit.

t. med student

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
0ok new fag

>tfw to inteligent

There's no Polish vodka anymore.
All Polish vodka companies got bought out by Russians. Only our brands survived but they work for the foreigners now so it's even worse.

>goes to her YubTub channel
>first video she's bragging about her genital warts

Just say "no" to genital warts.

She's white
Good hips and fat tits
Feed your kids right and they won't end up fat
Treat them right and they won't go crazy
She's short but everything else ok

That being said? Don't her brainwash in the kids

SLIDE THREAD

RAISE ACT: CUTS IMMIGRATION TO THE US IN HALF FROM 1,000,000 to only 500,000!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS!

I've read that the asymmetric smile is a red flag for crazies.

>Multiple years of being on BC damage a woman's fertility.
Source

What hormones are changed? And to what degrees?