Why do Conservapoors vote against their own economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwGWbChTK_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White to white liberals vote against their own racial interests?

If you're not a libertarian or anarchist AND you're voting for a mafia that doesn't do shit for you, you're doing society and civilization wrong

Because they care more about race and immigration above all else.

Because being poor is better than not being able to get a job due to an employer's inability to hire you due to them being bled dry by a careless government.

Because they're emotionally driven children who live at home or off a trust fund

If they actually had any responsibilities they'd realize having a job and having good healthcare is more important than their neighbor's skin color

>Why do Conservapoors vote against my economic interests

>importing billions of niggers and beaners to my town is in my economic interest
>sincecures for faggot studies academics is in my interest
>wars in the middle east curiously around israel are in my interest
>legalizing discrimination against white dudes (i'm a white dude) is in my interest
wew

Because we believe in tax cuts for all, including billionaires.

Can't get a JOB, if your employer has to give 70% of their paycheque to some retarded elected official who would supposedly redistribute the funds in a fair way to benefit the people in the country.

I voted for h1b reform and don't regret it one bit.

>thinking that taking from others is a valid way of enforcing your own economic interests
then you should gib me... you're more wealthy than me

Then why do blue states have all the jobs while conservative red states are all poor and uneducated?

/thread
OP have you even tried to apply for a job 50k+ these days?

Why do embarrassing rejects make the same thread every day?

>Most are less educated and from liberal areas.
>Easily fall for propaganda and rhetoric.
>Democrats are entirely based around population centers now where more educated people tend to live.

I respect well off/rich conservatives. They do some fucked up shit but I get it. If I was rich/on top I would want to stay that way too. I just feel sorry for the poor people they fuck over constantly yet still get to vote for them.

>liberal areas

Meant Rural areas.

Also inb4 salt. Not saying conservatives are dumb, just saying they're statistically less educated. Your leadership / lobbying groups are effective at their job but most of the people they lead are sheep who don't know what they're voting for except that it keeps minorities on the bottom and they can still buy drugs and alcohol.

This is the democratic platform, that they know what is in your best interest better than you

sure they have never been to a small town, have never worked in manual labour or for minimum wage. sure they hold the working poor in total contempt and refer to middle america as fly over states ect

but you should totally just let them decide your future, becasue they are better educated than you, they have a gender studies degree

>Why do Conservapoors vote against their own economic interests ?
Why do you keep posting this really poor bait?

A wallmart in a blue and red state is funded by the same corporation. This has nothing to do with political views, or who's side is better. It has everything to do with the fact that, when you take away the money of a large corporation it doesn't have the funding necessary to pay; to hire new employees.

How much simpler can the logic be, you have 300$ and you need two guys to help you move to a new house, I am government and I take 70% of that which leaves you with 90$.

The guys ask for 50$ a pop which means you have to get 100$ to move which you no longer have, although your job doesn't get done, 210$ of your money is re-alocated in 25$ portions to everyone else in the neighborhood. The men who could have profited from doing your job can no longer get their wage, but are offered 25$ as compensation. They didn't really win, but they're happy with the free money. And thus a welfare state is created where no one can attain the money they want, but are forced to be content with the money they're given.

>1 post by this ID OP
>same pic every time
>multiple times a night
>all these replies
Saged and reported.
When will you dummies get it?

Read, it's explained.
As god I always get the last word, because flawless logic beats any argument.

Because most white conserva-shits are too busy sucking capitalist dick to realize that race-baiting is not in their interests.

But, as the old saying goes, if you tell a white man he is better than a black man, you could rob him blind.

They literally think those billionaires will use the money to give them jobs rather than just, you know, investing the money and getting even richer.

Trump knows what fucking losers his fanbase is, uses it to his advantage quite well.

So the billion dollars+ stolen from Walmart during the obama administration would not have been spent to open another couple Walmart is what you're saying?

Or car manufactures would not have opened another factory?

You've been reading too much popnews and not using your head enough.

The bleeding caused by government taxation is the exact reason these people invest money overseas to avoid having to pay an obscene amount of money in order to stay afloat, and pay it to people who have absolutely no interest in aiding them in any way.

Or do you think jobs are just made magically?

Because muh white genocide

Feed a racist with racism and he'll let you fuck him in the ass along with his wife and daughter if you promise he won't see Tyrone anymore

That Nike shoe that is assembled in china for 3cents is the exact reason people can't get a job, because even if it cost 10$ to assemble here, the sale of the item with the current taxation would not be enough to break even.

Make america great again, implies that they don't do anything counter productive that will benefit other countries while being detrimental to their own.

Because the only way for idiocy like this to work is globalism, and the only way to enact globalism is to KILL the opposition. Nothing globalist about mass murder now is there.

But we can just completely dronalize and lobotomize everyone till they no longer have the will to oppose. So which side are you on? The side that gets their freedom stolen and their ability to choose neutralized; in the name of world peace, or the side which fights for their freedom to make their own choices?

You already know

I invest other peoples capital without their consent.

>eight years of Obama
>wtf still poor???

I want to end all government welfare inclusive of corporate welfare. The whole government really.

ancap alert.

welcome to the abyss.

For how I see it this has two possible outcomes:

-The rest of the countries follow USA as we enter in some sort of dark ages until there is a new revolution

-Everyone else ignores them as USA eventually becomes irrelevant in the global scheme

That moment u realize they sell those same shoes for 80+ dollars regardless of how much it cost to make, you're getting jewed by the capitalist man and you don't even know it. Look up surplus value

Good question, there is an answer, and until liberals understand, they will continue to lose elections.

Hey you're the idiot who doesn't realize that you got played and robbed by a black man who took your money to make a shit load of weapons.

Where do you think your jobs went, his every speech may as well have been...

He did make a bunch of jobs, sadly they were all about killing people and you didn't even get it.

America is the liberal world coalition's globalism death machine, and they were stealing your jobs to fund it.

I mean the data is there, he took the money of the corporations and then borrowed some fake money from the central bank. And most of it went directly to making more shit to kill people with.

I mean i'd say you're retarded, but you'd already know that if you read it.

The implication of that is that Dems aren't out for them as well. Under the GOP there's a tiny, almost chance at getting ahead. Under the Dems? There's not the thinnest sliver of hope. I mean fuck, at least the GOP doesn't try to paint them as literally-hitlers all the time. How much do you think a party that thinks of you like that will try to help you out?

Both parties are problematic when it comes to economics, though the Republicans are by far worse.

Yah, but your subhuman ass coulda been making them for 10$ an hour here in your own country. Now you have to live on foodstamps because they would make -100$ if they decided to pay you.

By that logic, only the poorest most miserable person on Earth should be able to complain like that and get money.

I'm sure they weren't yelling in favor of tax cuts for the rich. They were most likely just screaming about lynching Mexicans.

That's because they're retarded pawns.

>lynching Mexicans

One of them holds a sign that says Latinos for trump

How about a wager, first one to seamlessly kill every remaining member of the families that back the international currency gets to find out the meaning to life.

If you think this is a joke, you're dead fucking wrong, because if it's not done soon. There won't be life to give meaning to.

God bless you.

> Drumpf supporters vehemently hate muh globalist boogeymen
> yet they support massive tax breaks for globalist billionaire class

Can someone explain the hole in this logic ?

The failure to comply would more than likely lead to our existence being a more grim version of the fallout games.

If it's not done soon, we're looking at another world war. Think of all the people you'll save for the price of life of mere hundreds.

Deus Vult.

Democrats fucking hate White people and Christians.

>Inb4 "lolbertarian"

Honestly though, both sides are too stupid to realize they're being swindled by corporate tech interests

when its about your country over how much welfare you get....

why do you post this shit every damn day multiple times a day? oh right, shareblue.

Anyone who claims to be "lolberterian " is just really an embarrassed republican or an edgy tryhard tweenager

Rich people aren't the enemy. Crony-capitalists are. Regular rich guys are the best people on Earth. Globalist swine need to be eliminated.

> why does this get posted everyday

Because the useful moron conservative base is literally sabotaging the middle class with their destructive igonorance that blindly votes for policies that only clearly benefit wealthy donors

Kys sheeple

I was using that term because the shills and edgelords here like to throw it around in regards to anyone who is pro free markets.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwGWbChTK_Y

PSA:

>The ultrarich already pay little to nothing in taxes
>Multinational entities make use of loopholes inside an overly complicated tax code
>Trump could cut taxes on the rich and as long as the taxcode is simplified, the "billionares" are still going to be paying way more in taxes than they currently are now.

Trumps plan will give the rich a fairer tax rate AND make them pay it (which they aren't doing now, you faggot OP).

I find it extremely hard to believe that both parties don't seek out the willfully ignorant in order to attain votes. Just different ends of the same spectrum (autism, that is...)

I don't think anyone should pay taxes. Income tax, federal tax, SS and Medicare tax, sales tax, sin tax, and then you have to pay for health and automobile insurance, and that doesn't even touch on the rent/mortgage which is more often than not half your check. Meanwhile Uncle Sam pockets you're sweat and tears and uses it to fuel pizza parties and drop bombs in the fucking desert.

Taxation is theft or at the very least a form of oppression. I can't form any reasonable argument as to why someone with more money than me should pay taxes if I don't think I should.

I'd be happy to pay taxes if I lived in a decent society. Not this shit system whose only differences from feudalism are its duplicity and inefficiency.

The liberal base vote for the same policies.

Until I receive a detailed audit from each federal agency I refuse to say that taxation isn't theft, particularly the department of defense. I'd like to protect myself shills, it is much cheaper...

1 post by this id

Daily topic

Sage & ignore.

Probably collecting data for counter psiops.

Are you fucking retarded?

Trump supporters will defend the education department being run by a well know pyramid schemer and the department of labor being run by the wwe. They only want to fuck people over and they dont care if they die in the process as long as they bring the whole world down with them. The electoral college has failed the people and should be abolished. Term limits for congress. The libertarian party is run by the koch brothers so it goes without saying that libertarians are the only thing worse.

the money that the job creators save will trickle down to me some day.

you don't have to be rich to know that redistribution of wealth is stupid

well, she's right 95% of our government are white males

Heh, yeah, they won't buy boats and take vacations with the money, dude. They're plotting and scheming right now how they can get that money to your hands. They stay up late at night worrying over it.

detroit

Why do shills post on 4 Chan? You think ur effective?

implying the dems give a shit about working class whites.

>Jobless rate at decade low

>all taxes are just wealth distribution
You cannot be this retarded

because liberals just hand money to nigs. fuck them and fuck you OP

What happens to money that gets "invested"?

More whites are on welfare you stupid fuck. You should be begging for more gibs so the white race can prevail. God damn racists are fucking stupid. They are the easiest to manipulate.

>>sincecures for faggot studies academics is in my interest

Notice these conservatives have no answer

The US is run by heirs who have not worked for so many generations back it's hard to remember if the families ever worked. The conservative base is completely enthralled with these people, accepting more and more unstable employment, longer recessions, belt tightening etc. while the super-rich get super-richer. They're also enthralled to some superstitions about some jew who died 2000 years ago, and they'll be "rewarded - AFTER you die". The idiots actually believe this.

It's hard to be logical with these morons who tell you they won't die but are flying off to the clouds for their eternal reward. They flip out when you tell them they're acting like their fantasies are reality. Something like 20% of the population are under these delusions, which are directed by preachers, with the wealthy pulling the strings.

the same reason we have flat earthers. some people are just actively stupid and there are more than enough corporate interests to use their stupidity and paranoia for increased profit margins.

Are you even trying?

>More whites are on welfare you stupid fuck

There's more whites in the USA stupid fuck. Look at the percentages of the population who are on welfare. Niggers are number 1.

20% of whites. So much for your master race. Asians proving to be superior to whitey once again. There are still more whites on assisstance despite the larger percentages.