Portland

What the FUCK is going on here???

Why is this place all over the news suddenly?

Other urls found in this thread:

realnewsrightnow.com/2016/05/portland-city-council-votes-to-allow-furries-to-defecate-mate-in-dog-parks/
oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/police_responding_to_ne_portla.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/30/530716682/after-stabbing-portlands-mayor-wants-2-right-wing-demonstrations-canceled
realnewsrightnow
archive.is/qKH3K
oregonlive
archive.is/wdkcF
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington#Northwest_Quintet
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HillofRavens.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell me anons, is it the jews?

It is the Jews.

JUST PLAIN DEGENERACY:

Portland to Allow Furries to Defecate, Mate in City Dog Parks - Real News Right Now

realnewsrightnow.com/2016/05/portland-city-council-votes-to-allow-furries-to-defecate-mate-in-dog-parks/
------------------------------------------
THE REAL FUN:

2 killed in stabbing on MAX train in Northeast Portland as man directs slurs at Muslim women, police say | OregonLive.com

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/police_responding_to_ne_portla.html

(supposed "alt righter" stabs 2 men for defending girls he was throwing racial slurs at. My question is: why didn't he stab the girls?)

After Stabbing, Portland's Mayor Wants 2 Right-Wing Demonstrations Canceled : The Two-Way : NPR

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/30/530716682/after-stabbing-portlands-mayor-wants-2-right-wing-demonstrations-canceled

(Mayor USES STABBING as a reason to cancel two demonstrations: the March Against Sharia and the Trump Free Speech Rally; violation of constitutional right of free speech?)
------------------------------------------
What do you think Sup Forums? Something fishy or coincidence?

Remember to archive
>realnewsrightnow com/2016/05/portland-city-council-votes-to-allow-furries-to-defecate-mate-in-dog-parks
archive.is/qKH3K
>oregonlive com/portland/index.ssf/2017/05/police_responding_to_ne_portla.html
archive.is/wdkcF

Thanks

Quite the quick reply eh?

>My question is: why didn't he stab the girls?
Probably because the numale cucks thought they'd be tough and start throwing fists.

This thread is now aware that the entire first part of the novel Freedom's Sons is a military attack on Portland by White Nationalists/Separatists:

>At 7:30 sharp on the morning of November the first, an artillery shell from an eight-inch howitzer ripped through the air with a sound like tearing cardboard from the Washington side of the Columbia River. The shell crashed into the Union positions along the Oregon side, and vaporized a mobile home business office standing on a side street behind the scorched and crumpled ruins of the Portland Expo Center. The shell blasted dirt and shrapnel through the air, and drove a flying four-inch nail into the buttocks of United States Marine Corps lieutenant Abdul Malik Johnson.

>“Muthafukka!” screamed Johnson in pain and rage. He turned to his fellow African-American lying in a prone position beside him, Sergeant Alvin Pettibone, who was wearing the blue-black uniform of the Federal Anti-Terrorist Police Organization. “Racist muthafukkas done shot me in de ass!” he howled. Then he saw that Pettibone’s head was gone. “Fuck! I tole you not to look up when you gots incoming, fool!”

>The Washington side of the river began to flash and smoke, and thunder rolled across the water like a gigantic hollow drumroll as the rest of the Nationalist guns and rocket launchers opened up. Great geysers of concrete, asphalt, brick and wood leaped into the air all along Marine Drive, and projectiles plowed craters into the golf courses and parks where the Union artillery was dug in. The battle for Portland had begun.

>Freedom's Sons, by Harold Covington
thechristianidentityforum.net/downloads/Freedoms-Sons.pdf

It's the 5th and last in a series of novels dealing with the fight for a white ethno-state in the American Northwest.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington#Northwest_Quintet

>First book in the series:
theendofzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/HillofRavens.pdf

But he had a knife, and we know how numales react to weapons

Plus, it was discovered someone robbed one of the stabbed dudes for his ring. I don't know about you, but to me that's odd

Its a shithole with nothing to do but support the Timbers.

alter the city flag to look like a swastika, LOLZ

Sooo progressive.

>unhinged berniebro decides to martyr himself by making it look like he was a raging aut-right trumper and stabbed some white knights who got in the way of him barraging some muzzy sluts
>aut-right has free speech rallies planned in portland this weekend and next weekend
>libtards and the portland city government keep appealing to have the federally approved rallies cancelled
>potential big happening brewing

Another thing that's off to me, the flag resembles a Nazi flag too much for it to be an SJW Utopia

Violation of Constitutional Rights incoming?

Does anyone else find Portland being used in many series as the area of big "events" or plainly being used as the area where the story unfolds a bit shady or weird?

We don't have a lot of cops here. Oregon is on the verge of going red and they are pissed.

Media owners are aware of too much concentrated basedness in one place, and are summoning their personal army of louts and dullards to spoil it for us, since Sharia Blue has failed. They know what they're doing, or at least think they do...

6 gorillion hours in MS Paint
>calle police
what did captcha mean by this?

fuck, I didn't see the top half get cut off

fixed

>
>
>
>
SPREAD THE NEWS
WE MUST TAKE ACTION

>realnewsrightnow
jesus christ are you guys fucking serious
it's like you're not even trying anymore

No! You guys lose your panties at the slightest shit.

>Mayor of Portland about to suspend one of the most important and upheld rights
>hurr durr u guise overreact