NON WHITES GET OUT!!

GO BACK TO YOUR ORIGINAL COUNTRY OF ORIGIN!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE RIGHTS TO THIS LAND?!? MY ANCESTORS SHED THEIR BLOOD AND HELPED BUILD THIS COUNTRY FROM SCRATCH!!! NONE OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THE PIONEERS OR FOUNDING FATHERS!!!

WE NEVER INVITED YOU HERE!! ONLY THE KIKES AND LIBKEKS DID!! IM TIRED OF SEEING YOUR SUBHUMAN FACES EVERYWHERE!! WE DONT GO TO YOUR COUNTRIES AND BREED LIKE RATS!! WHAT GIVES YOU THE NERVE TO DO THE SAME HERE?!? AND IF YOUR ALL SO "USEFUL" THEN WHY ARE YOUR COUNTRIES SUCH FUCKING SHITHOLES?!?

GET OUT AND STAY OUT!! AMERICA FOR WHITES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lUGWK8fh1c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty#US_withdrawal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

German-Russian here.....we cool right?

Ok.

>slav
No

ahahhahaha Im native now....ahahahahah

As long as your skin is white I don't give a shit.

Well said user, well said.

Your ancestors brought the shitskins here in the first place, faggot, because they were too lazy to do their own laundry
just like they were too lazy to win their own wars so the british and then the french had to do it for them
America was a mistake, we should have left it all to the spaniards

I'm from Romania. Am I cool?

>MY ANCESTORS SHED THEIR BLOOD AND HELPED BUILD THIS COUNTRY FROM SCRATCH!!!

>helped

If by helped, you mean slavery, so that means me and my niggas stay, right?

I mean, ya'll even paid for the boat fare inviting my senpai here.

I am mixed race. I'm part black, and part white. My mother's side, (the black side), has lived in the states for around 300 years. My father's side, (the white side) immigrated here through Ellis Island.

Where, pray tell, is it you think I am supposed to be going back to?

You'll meet the rope soon nigger.

There's a difference between picking cotton and building.

fuck off you guys are cancer

ITT: 56%

Yes, the south did one and the north did the other

No our ancestors did not. Very few owned or imported slaves. #FuckThe1Percent #BernieOrBust

Most whites should leave too because of the 1 drop nigger rule hahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

Kikes and elite faggots that are still fucking importing them brought them over.

>for blood and soil
That's why I'm making this thread dumbass.

>for drugs and oil

that's why your country is actually fighting for, you stupid kike-puppet

and everyone else is still doing nothing about it, either because
they want it, for muhh feels
or they want it, for muhh profits
or they don't want it, but their IQ is too low to fight against it effectively, e.g.

Blacks that are already here, can stay here. Our bad.

However, niggers from Somalia and terrorists should fuck right off.

The kike operated "Refugee Resettlement Program" is another nuke in their arsenal. Putting niggers strait from the desert into Minnesota. Wonder why

Too bad the contribution was more than cotton. It is your food, music, technology, soldiers, statesmen, hell ((whitey)), we might even be kin.

I'll tell ya what though, boss, give me 100k and a boat, and I'll get the hell out

Your ancestors let mine in here
I'm gonna stay and vote against your interests

This isn't about war fuck brain.

Guys.... this is all a joke, right? We're all just messing around, aren't we? Because it's getting old.

Lmao fuck off sperg.

We need to fix our immigration system and, ideally, make citizenship more difficult to obtain.
Can only do that through politics but failing that you'd better be ready to get your hands dirty and risk your life because we're at a make it or break it point.

Paki

Redskin/White mixed here, am I meant to go to a reservation?

I will outbreed u...

dicklets faggot, feel the power of BR MIGHT

Trolololololol

youtube.com/watch?v=3lUGWK8fh1c

Diversity bro. White ppl need to Breed with other races so we can mix it up real good. Better quality humans are the results. Bonus; we effectively Reduce the purity of other races blood lines.

Am I the only poster left with this flag along with OP who's White?

If we manage to push our politics through, it won't matter much. They'll just find some way to subvert it, or cook up a disaster as an excuse to reverse it.
I've been ready to get my hands dirty since my first redpill, mate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Ballistic_Missile_Treaty#US_withdrawal
Make it or break it point already passed, what we have to do is prepare people for what's necessary to come out on top.
And what's necessary is pic related
After we win I'm sure we could come to some understandings.

Minnesota can blame Catholic and Lutheran charities for their somali problem.

YOU LISTEN HERE YOU SNIVELING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU THINK YOU OWN AMERICA YOU THINK THIS IS "YOUR" COUNTRY. WELL YOU'RE WRONG YOU SNIVELING PIECE OF SHIT. AMERICA DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU. EUROPE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU.

THIS PLANET IS BORDERLESS YOU STUPID WHITE FAGGOT. WHITE COUNTRIES ARE NOT YOUR COUNTRIES, THEY'RE THE WORLD'S COUNTRIES. WHITE WOMEN AREN'T YOUR WOMEN, THEY'RE THE WORLD'S WOMEN. WHITE CULTURE IS NOT YOUR CULTURE, IT'S THE WORLD'S CULTURE. WHITE WEALTH IS NOT YOUR WEALTH, IT'S THE WORLD'S WEALTH.

THERE'S ONLY ONE PLACE IN THIS WORLD THAT HAS BORDERS, THAT HAS A PEOPLE, AND THAT HAS A CULTURE. THAT'S MY LAND. ISRAEL. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE THE ONLY PEOPLE TO REMAIN INTACT WHEN THIS WORLD HAS BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN AN OCEAN OF BROWN. I LAUGH EVERY TIME YOU FILTHY GOYIM SUCK MY ETHNO-STATE'S DICK. EVERYTIME YOU CUMSKINS ARE SENT OVERSEAS TO DIE IN SOME GOD FORSAKEN DESERT BRINGS NOTHING BUT JOY TO MY HEART. THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPIER IS KNOWING THOSE VERY PEOPLE WHO MURDERED YOU WILL END UP IMMIGRATING TO YOUR LANDS WITH OPEN ARMS. YOUR WIDOWS WILL INTERLOPE WITH THEM AND BREED YOU'RE MEMORY OUT OF EXISTENCE.

I'm brown and white.
White nationalists don't want me because I'm brown.
La Raza doesn't want me because I'm white.
Where go?

A FUCKING BUTTON

I am shitalian shartmerican, can I stay?

>italian

You're probably the whitest man on Sup Forums bro, of course you stay.

Its too late, we already took Florida and Texas. Welcome to new Puerto Rico, prepare to been BTFO. Pay reparations.

Half anlgo half Phillipino, Where do I go guys?

Whoa buddy take your autistic screeching outside.

ungrateful peasant

this is our country of origin

Sweetie posting THIS hard

I hope this thread had helped you to grow as a person

Seriously? Not a single reply??

You racist fucks are a joke

Don't go anywhere senpai.

Thanks user, I like that.

German-Scottish-Indian here
I'm the quintessential American

Am I huwhite enough?

What if I am very pale but only of 64% European descent?

why are americans so obsessed with race
is being the main producer of SJW media a factor?
i honestly believe "fuck white people" and all that american SJW crap actually fueled most of the right wing and this race obsession
its dumb as fuck and creates an "us vs them" mentality that a lot of dumb people easily follow

>tfw mixed race

at least my skin is white r-right?

autism
the echo chamber memes are true

It wasn't even a country until after the civil war. Just primitive territories that only survived because nobody was close enough to kill them

Hell.

good enough, just don't spread your genes here. take a trip to europe and knock up an aryan bitch there, wash out some of that shitskin blood for your son

>Blacks that are already here, can stay here. Our bad.

Cuck.

Found the kike.

You will be uprooted by the scythe of purification in the coming age.

Get fukt. I'm mixed, have a white gf and know for a fact I'm better for America than your spergy ass is in any way. Do yourself a favor amd stop being a beta bitchboi.

what if a mixed race government will operate worse than a 100% white government?

imagine if the US slowly fails from the level of Germany to the level of Spain, then to Kazakhstan's, and Syria's finally

the country is torn apart and lost control over itself. that's your fault.

Go lose some more colonies, snaggletooth.

The kikes were the ones in the south making shekels in the primitive territories, faggot.

>what if

I don't operate on hypotheticals, Dmitriy.

new flash sweden is more white than your ancestors