Send me more links!

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/03-16-16 Kirsanow Testimony.pdf
pastebin.com/2Kpwjbym
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

thanks for the memes!

Can this be passed by reconciliation or not?

DON'T YOU PEOPLE DARE LET THIS NOT PASS! IT MUST PASS!

THIS NATION MUST NOT HAVE ITS ROOTS SEVERED! WE CAN TALK ABOUT REMOVING THE NON-WHITES LATER, FOR NOW, WE MUST PASS THIS BILL!

TALK TO YOUR SENATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE AND TELL THEM YOU SUPPORT THIS BILL! TELL THEM IF THEY DON'T PASS IT THEN YOU WILL NOT SUPPORT OR DONATE IN THEIR RE-ELECTION!

DO IT NOW BEFORE WE ARE LOST!

Alright boys, im gonna call it a night! Dont give up the fight. IF you want this to work then you must spread this thread and try to actually make a difference. The shills cannot win!

BUMP

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF OUR PEOPLE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE PEOPLE

CMOOOON

OP pic hurts my eyes. Should have used tom cottons mug. (no homo)

anyways, whats the status on this ?

Not in committee yet. So..no status.

Trying to push that this will be good for blacks specifically.
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/03-16-16 Kirsanow Testimony.pdf

At least one other senator endorsed it and trump is very postive about it.

oops i meant the status of the meme operation? obviously this wont gain traction with a full scale maymay operation.

To all of the white immigrants (mainly from the last thread) who were complaining about how they acn't get in now:
Work for it and make yourself worthy of coming here. It's the American way.

Well pretty much it's been me making these text heavy memes because I just have paint.
I was thinking we push the fact that more immigration affects blacks and mexicans already here by depressing wages.
Support RAISE to give yourself a RAISE

yea i was going to say keep up the good work, but maybe try to (((diversify))) your memes. although its difficult to meme a piece of legislation into the publics conscious because, lets face it, no one likes to read.

anyways, yea i like your angle, showing how it negatively affects brown people more than white people. so maybe we can argue that immigration is a WHITE SUPREMACIST plan?

>migrating before previous bread hits 200

>anyways, yea i like your angle, showing how it negatively affects brown people more than white people. so maybe we can argue that immigration is a WHITE SUPREMACIST plan?
Yes exactly.
They are obviously going to spin this act as racist, so I was thinking that what we ought to do is show them that it's actually racist to oppose this act.
I'm thinking we might be able to turn blacks totally against immigration, they literally gain nothing from it. I understand why mexicans support it, they want their families to come here and whatever, but blacks aren't importing their families and are only negatively impacted by the influx of low skilled labor. We need to wake them up to this and pit them against each other.

SAVE YOUR RACE, Sup Forums

YOU FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO SAVE THE RACE AND YOU DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ALL OF A SUDDEN

People are still in here

newfag with no skills. But here's some text anyways.

Stop Big Business from diluting your citizenship. Urge your senator to pass the RAISE act. You're an American and that has meaning. Get paid like it.

I've already drafted an email to my reps and senators. I am not so good at meming though, I was just a comms guy in the great meme war.

r8 my email:

If I understand the RAISE act as well as I think I do, I expect you to vote in favor on it.

Arizona is a border state, and I hope you understand how close this issue is to many Arizonans hearts. I have lived here my entire life, and believe I can speak for many politically minded Arizonans. If you fail to represent the will of your constituency, neither I, nor any other members of my circle of influence, will be supporting you in your next election.

Thank you for your time,
user

Nice

Thanks man. It would look good laid over a pic of a black dude in an auto factory or something.

Sounds good and straight to the point.

Dude this shit is great

looks really good. Awesome closing line user. How about using this pic?

Why did Charles Barkley grow a Village people moustache?

I used this after I read you wanted a factory worker.

Send this shit to all the black media... they'll be burning down Korean corner stores within days

Nice. It's sneaky in that it doesn't even mention immigration. Either primes them for more info or makes them connect the dots.

You've got a typo there, fix it before you post it anywhere.

So why would you want to end Visa lottery if it blocks countries from participating if they got too many immigrants from that country?

Thanks

wrong typo, but good catch. I'm talking about the word "Aked"

FAK!

>I aked my representatives

It's "I axed" my representatives

yeah it should be 'axed'

She shouldn't have a job either, but you both managed to overlook that.

bump

nice

Thanks.
No one cares. It's like they don't even want a RAISE

Kek we need to capitalize on his military stuff too.

>Fighting for your Raise, so YOU won't have to

and

>This man is your FRIEND, he fights big corporations!

KEK

BUMP

kek

How the fuck do you guys do this? Meme ingenuity really is a skill isnt it

kek

Be honest, how shitty is this

lel
the more the merrier. It's more fun than what I've been making.

bump

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

raise 4 dayz

kek nice

rate this

Good and informative. Nice graphics.

Thanks, nice job on you too

Thanks my dude.
I'm about done for the night. Probably shouldn't have tried to get this really rolling on a Friday night.
Keep up the good work, user

Night, I'll keep these going. I have a pastebin to use too with links from the OP

pastebin.com/2Kpwjbym

bump

lump

wew, working on another one right now

would appreciate it if any anons could work on a smug Tom cotton

/raise/ the roof

this user gets it

klumpf

almost done

RAISE the white birth rates

fresh OC, new to memeing so these take a while

fuck fixed

I tried making oc and it crashed my laptop nigger wtf

kek, what program did you use? Owo

ms paint lmao

only the highest quality meem will do
now more than 90 seconds will be spent
hold your horses boyos

Bump

Working on some meme magic now

topkek

thanks!

this picture is fucking with ms hard
I think the devil is involved

I just want to make a really shitty meme please lord guide me through this fuckery

Dude what the fuck what is the size of the image? What do you have running to make MS paint slow lol?

Bump

poker playing tom does not want to be cropped and text won't delet

trying a simpler one

topkek, I appreciate your persistence

It was just going to be a simple shitty tomhead at a poker table with a 50's family at the bottom in a second part

then I went to edit this one and the text kept saving at random lmao. Here's what I'm leaving with

Eh still good, I'll try to add the family. Thanks for the contributions. Stick around for these threads, we'll have more tomorrow

Pic of him sitting at his desk in a blue shirt is the one that crashed me. Was just going to add the basic 50's pic with the guy holding up the hot dog and some dollartext. New internet provider as of today is more than likely it

Damn. Internet shouldnt affect paint iirc since its an offline program tho

Also Fresh OC

Mfw realizing my retarded assumption
kek wills my sleepy sleepy time

I'll try again tomorrow with some real effort don't bother saving that shite m8 it's only a template