Your entire country loses, every day.

white people just care too much, thats all

Whites lose to everyone.
Whites lose to slavs
Whites lose to Chinese
Whites lose to arabs
wh*tes are pathetic
t. Proud Slav a member of the proud eastern races

Except the numbers of kills the U.S. had against North Vietnamese and Vietcong was something like 2-300,000, and our deaths numbered 60,000. But we still lost. I wouldn't have supported it if I lived in those times.

we lost to commies infiltrating our government and purposely handicapping us in fighting one of thier nations.

McCarthy was right

We lost not to vietnam, but to communism as a whole. Anyone who says we won the cold war is lying, look at how socialized we have become since WW2. The USSR might of fallen but we lost the wars of ideas.

is that a fucking abat-jour on his head kek?

Brazil can't bant anyone, we lose to crime and mugging every single day

>kill 2 million of the enemy
>"LMAO FAGGOTS YOU LOST"

There was nothing to win

I have been reading about this lately and the war was pretty much won after Tet Offensive by the US. The US strategy of Vietnamization was working as seen during the Easter Offensive of 72. Had the congress not cut off support to South Vietnam the ARVN would have held off the North. Also the US handicapped themselves by not engaging major ground operations above the 17th parallel.

Won every battle
lost the war due to SJWs & political pressure

Vietnamese are mostly cool though, everyone I've met have been hard working Korean-tier nigger haters who love America.

>win the war
>leave the country
>enemy then violates treaty and invades south vietnam anyway
>cant put troops back in without massive outrage from civilians
>""""""""lose"""""""" war
i dont understand how in current year the usa lose propaganda is still being beloved

If you kill your enemy they win burger

We lost on purpose, that doesn't really count.

so germany actually won?

at least we weren't the only ones to

>Also the US handicapped themselves by not engaging major ground operations above the 17th parallel.
Look into the raids Nixon authorized after coming to office that cause a major political blowback
Not even 10 miles into cambodia US troops found so many weapons, ammo, equipment, and tonnes of food stored (presumably for an invasion) that they couldn't even destroy it all by the time they were ordered to leave

>pulling out of an area you are invading is the same as being invaded and occupied
You fucking taconigger. Shut the fuck up and never speak ill about a human civilization again. Your savage ancestors failed to even invent the wheel, and you have the capacity to talk shit about America, the country you fat, hairy, loud and smelly tortilla eating cunts flood with you equally putrid oversized families and drugs.
Please come back when your shithole wannabe-nigger shitskin "country" manages to accomplish anything of any significance, you absolute degenerate.

Get SKS, go inna hole