Trump has Officially Ended the World

>trump signs out of paris agreement.
what do? the world is ending and we did this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128067032/#q128075814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CONSERVATIVES ARE THE MENTALLY UNSTABLE SNOWFLAKES

if you put your ear to the ground you might be able to hear me laughing

It's actually a good thing that he signed out of the Paris Agreement.

but trump is ending the world!!!!!

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Good job Trump
I like you again for now
Until you roll over and join the bastards as you will

>primary season, 2016
>IF TRUMP WINS HE WILL LAUNCH NUKES MUH RED BUTTON

>now, 2017
>no nukes have been fired, just prosperity returning to America

Just double down and freak out more kiddo it will only be downhill from here for you

why are liberals suddenly for sending money to russia? this is overt collusion.

Wow. I just can't believe this. He is ending the world and we are doing nothing. SOMEONE HELP US!!!!!

We will turn in to le waterworld if we don't allow friendly merchant to tax the thing we exhale
Up your ass with broken glass fucking delusional eco-fascists

>3 second gifs

Did you get these from Tumblr shareblue?

>but seriously, we can't let him get the climate codes!

You caught me red handed.

>OP thinks that because we didn't cuck ourselves to Europe further that it means every environmental regulation we have will magically be repealed and we'll all be burning our trash in the streets to hasten our decline

Why are liberals the dumbest, most retarded fucking faggots that ever walked the earth?

Hey 22 Year old transgender here and to be frankly honest, Trump hasn't done anything thing for the trans/LGBT Community. I'm here to tell you that voting for trump was the worst decision i have ever made and He's probably gonna start a World War very soon.

maybe if he launches all of his nukes some of the radiation might change your XY chromosome into an XX chromosome

Saying faggot has triggered my jimmies and I am literally shaking. You white cis degenerate.

A tree is a tall plant with a trunk and branches made of wood. Trees can live for many years. The oldest tree ever discovered is approximately 5,000 years old. The four main parts of a tree are the roots, the trunk, the branches, and the leaves.

How dare you? Are you assuming my gender?

no, i'm assuming trump will drop one on you out of spite

That makes no sense you fucking idiot.

We need to stop taking this thread somewhere else, we need to realize that Trump has ended the world and we need to come together and SAVE THIS PLANET BEFORE DRUMPF DESTROYS IT.

STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD. I AM THE REAL OP AND SOMEONE ELSE IS POSTING WITH MY ID. STOP TAKING MEMES FROM MY MEME FOLDER ALSO.

silly arrogant humans think that they can end the world with their machinations. I will end this shit when I see fit - GOD

Climate change is real and should be fought against, but the paris agreement is a political tool to damage the signing members while forming an alliance for the sake of bullying the non-signers.

Real rural white voters don't think like this shill.

>literal copy pasta

Holy fuck, you shills are a fucking joke.

Quit dropping Lilith eggs on my damn planet *^_^*

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128067032/#q128075814

(OP)
Doesn't matter, if the world ends by Trump's stupid decisions, we can do anything what we want to do. I don't know, I want to be a leader of a post-apocalyptic group. If the world ends right now, there will be no government, so feel free doing anything and don't getting arrested.

>t. 11 year old

In a week everyone will have forgotten about this and nothing will come of any of this climate catastrophe fear mongering in the decades to come, countries like France will claim their useless environmental policies saved the planet from the non-existant climate change threat shortly before submitting to Allah and fading into obscurity as just another brown people country.

Hey guys, I've been with Trump since the beginning, I caucused with him, I defended him against my friends, but I don't know how I will defend this, this is just horrible, I never thought I'd say this... but I guess I'm With Her now.

this

Hey guys, I've been with Trump since the beginning, I caucused with him, I defended him against my friends, but I don't know how I will defend this, this is just horrible, I never thought I'd say this... but I guess I'm With Her now.