Do you even have a life, Drumpftards?!

Do you even have a life, Drumpftards?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLxC9ADvfnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

you are making a bait thread on Sup Forums.org's Sup Forums subforum. please answer your own question before asking us

>advocating violence against children vs leftist
Lol

nope. just hoping to survive the hopefully imminent apocalypse so I can have a life.

Hi, I'm from reddit also, can we be friends?

worst false equivalency I've seen all week 0/10

its real nigga hours

Bette Davis looks like she has FES.

IT'S CLEVER BECAUSE HE HAS TINY HANDS!

What's even worse is that neonazi hillbilly shits got outraged over Kathy Griffin's photo shoot, but they unironically support the MIC slaughtering millions of civilians for profit.

hey thanks for the vote anyway, you just got to sit out the next 7 years

>Still makes dumb hillbillies mad
Good.

i know your posting this so we can all have a laugh. But i do wonder if the artist knows that those quotes come from trump joking about paid disrupters at his private events.

context doesn't matter to leftists until it does

Do these fucktards not realize that the 'knock the crap out of them" comment was directed towards some asshole assaulting Trump by throwing shit at him?

Just to recap:
Bitch goes too far
Bitch can't handle he consequences of her own actions
Suddenly she's the victim

Protesting is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.

The right wing proving once again it hates America.

Holy shit. This is a ((((((((joke)))))))))) terrorist threat to the President and this Bette bitch is equating it to Trump's outbursts?

This is why women shouldn't have power.

lmao I know there are women in high places, many very competent. However, have you met a woman? Most of their opinions do not matter.

(you) making bacon on a Malaysian underwater basket weaving image board
please put (you)r answer into the form of a question before responding
>its real nigga hours

Hey CIA, caught up on your Dr Who reruns?

>Trump's outbursts
youtube.com/watch?v=MLxC9ADvfnU
...but I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody.

Wow with that comparison I still think Kathy Griffin is a bitch, what do you think of that?

Because holding a decapitated head is totally excusable lmao

Kathy "ISIS" Griffin