en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?document_id=26793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who the fuck is that semen demon i must know

That's an emu.

Airsoft is illegal in Ausfailia.

Warning Aussies: you can get into lots of strife for photographing muslims who're out and about in the street without their veils
Turnbull lives in a $60 million waterfront home
Oz politicians each have, on average, 30 investment properties
Ex Oz prime minister ape Abbott walked crablike in gown and mortar to collect his honorary degree from izrale
Big cover up of Oz Tax Office scandal
Four attempts by coloured migrants to grab Aussie babies
Mental case Sri Lankan fresh from lunatic asylum tried to blow up a plane with a watermelon
Big African female migrant convicted of drowning three of her hundreds of children. Her solicitor pled poverty and misery. The big African female drowned her three kids in a late model people-mover that Aussie taxpayers apparently gibbed her
Drug addicted mental case coloured migrant attacked a German surgeon in the lobby. Surgeon on death-watch but Oz legal system more concerned about dark skinned drug addict
Hundreds of Sudanese migrant trash thugs attacking Aussie homes in gangs wielding axes, media hides most of it while Aussies pay the bills and the police and legal system that run revolving door policy when it comes to dark skinned migrant criminals

We know, it's ok that's what australia is for.

how can Australian men even compete????

they can't

The Emu Wars looked pretty hot.

Good job, m8, could you support this with articles though? Maybe you could stick 'em in a pic if Sup Forums doesn't like the urls.

>blow up a plane with a watermelon
Strewth

Semu Demu

yes we can

Not in Queensland.

Most likely in Victoria.

This week's Sydney Morning Herald also nine news Australia are all online for those who don't believe
If they're really interested they could google 'Israel Sends Africans to Australia'
and for good measure, insert Danny Danon and Australian-kike Member of Parliament Michael Danby

TOPKEK,son.

lmao underrated meemee

Whenever I see this picture I can't help but think that this defenseless vulnerable woman is one second away from the powerul jaws of the modern day raptor tearing into her flesh and eviscerating her effortlessly. It gives me the same vibe as a horror movie

Our (((psychologists))) really did a number on the germans after ww2.

I'm sorry.

She qt

My god I want to make out with this woman

beaked.com

Really? Why?

She really seems to have a thing for birds

What is it with Australian chicks and draping animals over their naked bodies?

we be taking all yo wimmin, white bois. is you mad?

ryanmcginley.com/animals/2s8137b6tb9mnpywgntv308thq3ix0

It's been over twenty years, and Australia and Britain still haven't recovered from Dunblane/Port Arthur.

>Oz politicians each have, on average, 30 investment properties

And so does every other person in the country that has some high paying job........what's your point? lmao.

She's an emu.

Does Australia just not give any fucks about what their government and lawmakers do?

What good would it do for them to give a fuck? They all voluntarily surrendered their right to bear arms and cucked themselves. Even if they wanted to change things now they can't.

Yes, outside of Melbourne there is a large push-back against nanny state politics. We're actually #5 on the economic freedom index. And guns are purchasable. In fact, Australia is 26th in the world for gun ownership. There are 21.7 guns per 100 people in Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Index_of_Economic_Freedom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

Okay but why do they get away with requiring ID for plastic knives and banning mature media?

It's a state law, see the Victorian government logo at the bottom right of the "no proof no purchase" sign in pic Not really a fair criticism unless you want me to bring up Californian laws...

>Airsoft is illegal in Ausfailia.
For what reason?
You can't really hurt anyone with it

should be sitting on a block of

Get fucked you lying faggot.
police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?document_id=26793

"A disposable knife made of plastic, bamboo or wood and designed for, and utilised exclusively for eating purposes is not included in the definition of a controlled weapon. Therefore, these items are not restricted and can be used, purchased, or sold to individuals under 18 years of age."

California is a special snowflake state and represents no one but itself. All forms of mature media are still allowed there and there are no knife bans.

Fantastic - you just unlocked several fetishes for some freaky user or two.

>be british
>get bludgeoned