So what's the actual problem? A word that black people use all the time was said by a (((white person)))...

So what's the actual problem? A word that black people use all the time was said by a (((white person))). People need to grow some fucking skin. Get a purpose in life or generally find something to put in their ass. This shit is getting old.

Act like a victim. That's all you'll ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you telling back people that their concerns are illegitimate? wow, very edgy

Nobody on this board gives a fuck about the word nigger you nigger. We just want to use this to help the left continue to cannibalize itself.

What's the concern?

tell that to a black community and not online, big man

I have. Now what?

It's a fucking question. Why can't you answer it, big man?

Their community has no problem using the terms that revolve around it. Also calling white people slurs and generally acting stupid with linguistics.

These hoops are fucking stupid. The only people being prosecuted in the states are the ones doing it to themselves.

nigga nigga nigga.

Legitimate isn't the same thing as important or significant.

I have a legitimate gripe if a 2 year old takes a french fry from my plate without permission. Is this a huge, earth shattering event that warrants the mobilization of thousands?

What black people don't have is a sense of scale.

You may want to take this question to your nearest liberal leaning social media website, instead. No one here gives a flying fuck.

Negriods are a sub human spices that doesn't deserve any kind of empathy
Trust Me am a sand nigger my self

They apparently also aren't very good with time, either.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTz52RW_bD0

outrage gets bill maher off the aiher
support the outrage, faggots

Haha fuck Bill Maher

This is a golden opportunity to redpill niggers about how jews are above the rules.

CONTRIBUTING A MEME!

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILDFIRE

No tax for bl*cks again? kek

Hold the enemy to its own standard. Rules for radicals, you faggots

Fuck this kike, let the left eat itself

You go ahead and advocate people losing their jobs for saying nigger like an SJ W.

I'm going to defend the use of the word nigger. Sorry if that triggers you.

He's /ourguy/ now

lol they HATE each other

He sued maher

Honestly I'm getting really sick of seeing it on this site too. You say it's "free speech" when you know good and well it's hate speech. You bigots need to get with the times.

I don't like bill maher, but i'll defend him for this one.I'm sick and tired of these fucking people telling you what you can and cannot say.

Because it's "their word" faggot.

shills

Bill Maher is our nigga now? Fuck yeah, I bet that little nigger gives good head.

I'm not a shill you simple minded fuck, look at these mother fuckers.

It's my word now.