Australian """""military"""""

>australian """""military"""""

Other urls found in this thread:

defence.gov.au/annualreports/13-14/profiles/profile-captain-mona-shindy-ran.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=QaqpoeVgr8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No wonder the emus beat us

Those hats are pretty baller.

All the western militaries are pozzed now dude. It's why god fearing right wing Christian men are avoiding them.

and that will work out wonderfully

>american military

The slouch hat has always been my favorite part of the uniform, better than the dumb straight hats seen in OP's pic.

Fucking disgraceful
Just as bad as those scout groups going to lgbtq walks and protests
They're literally turning things that were once manly and represented our nations pride into our nation's shame
Seriously fuck the lgbtq movement

The current head of the ADF is the biggest virtue signalling faggot in it's history, David Morrison

>THE “diversity” revolution that Lieutenant General David Morrison inflicted on the Australian Army now threatens to diminish our war fighting capability.

>Five years after the former Army chief and former Sex Discrimination Commissioner Liz Broderick launched a social engineering experiment aimed at stamping out the male “Anglo Saxon” warrior culture, the troops are unimpressed.

>The top brass might have drunk the feminist Koolaid of “Pathway to Change” and its mutant offshoots, but most of the people they command are sceptical about gender fluidity, appeasement of radical Islam, and promotion by chromosome as payback for 116 years of military patriarchy.

>“People just think it’s crap,” said one young officer.

>To overcome such common sense thinking, diversity experts have designed a $30,000 program effectively to brainwash young leaders in the Army to become “champions of change” and stamp out the “white Anglo-Saxon male” culture they are told no longer has a place in the military.

Fancy bois

we learn from the best

>stamping out the male "Anglo Saxon" warrior culture
It was that culture that made us something worthwhile on the battlefield Morrison you pozzed faggot bastard bloody bilby bumptious brigand banger daft cunt.

grim. the west is pretty much done.

>a personal squad car to pander to less than 10% of the nations population
What the actual fuck.
Why the actual fuck.

> practically deploy more soldiers than all others combined
> confused as to why americans have more causalities
> australian intellectuals

Don't fall for the easy shitposts m8
You'll make us as lazy as the leafs

CAN'T WAKE UP

The Australian state defends multiculturalisim.
The ADF defends multiculturalisim.

I'm full of hate.
And want to kill.

SAVE ME

kek

I want gay Sup Forumsacks to come and explain why this exists and to APOLOGISE

> that many fags in the army
>not head shed punishing the heat seekers in their section

Morrison has been gone for a couple years now, mate

>head of our guided missile frigate system program
defence.gov.au/annualreports/13-14/profiles/profile-captain-mona-shindy-ran.asp

Pic related.

He's to blame for all of this. Instead of going down as one of the biggest fucking idiots in Australian history, he was given an award as Australian of the year.

He used the speech to bizarrely (or not so bizarrely perhaps) demand Australians put China in charge of our government and financial and industrial institutions.

Here's a video he made regarding TOXIC MASCULINITY and Tranny Acceptance.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaqpoeVgr8U

I though they had strings with corks tied around the hat brims?

>Coming from the country that only fights when the other side is clearly inferior or waits until everyone else has done fighting to sweep in and claim credit
wew lad

Not after being named Australian of the Year 2016.

>tfw I live in the durham region

>tfw local police station had the TRANNY FLAG flying above the red ensign a few weeks ago

only god can save us now

His tenure as COA made the head shed rotten to the core
His speech writer was a tranny btw

Morrison is retired.

But yes, he fucking ruined the Australian army.

He even reinstated trannies.

He literally made it legal for them to put people with severe mental illnesses into positions of life or death responsibility within our military. An utter fucking joke.

Plus;

>THE BAMBOO CEILING!

We literally have the former head of our military crying that a foreign, often hostile, nation doesn't have more power over us.

Look just like muricans have 'muh patiotisim', Aussies have 'muh ANZAC legend', both are bullshit designed to make pesants kill for wealthy folk.
My own Grandfather killed Japs, for what? So boomers could be free to sell Australia to the mainland Chinese?
It dosent matter what you 'fight for' if rich & corrupt people will piss it all away anyway.

He's a cuckold dick skinner of the highest order

>Constantinople has fallen
>chink invasion at our gates
>hitler was right all along
>we abandoned god
>europe is being torn apart
>maybe we can ally with the slavs?

>not using the same tactics

Faggot and shitskin country should be primarily defended by shitskins and faggots. Good.

He looks part boong.

chilean military

There is a silver lining here lads, Aussies have had shit leadership since time immemorial. We've had the rabbit speech from Blamey, but it didn't stop us from winning the Kokoda Campaign. The only time we ever had decent military leadership was at Tobruk and the far end of WW1.

Adversity and animosity from the Brass makes the soldiers more cunning, its the jokes you keep hidden from authority that are the funniest.

You can be sure all this pushing is just fomenting a counter-culture.

Yep. It stepped down rather than getting fired, and he reinstated it.

The guy is a fucking pozzed embarrassment to the nation.

I'm amused he loves China so much - Fucking fat chance we're going to have that the Rainbow Warriors are going to be very effective against China if the Yanks don't fight on our behalf.

So we would be free of Japan. The Anzacs did genuine good you dickhead, its not their fault their successors aren't worthy.

Just raise kids that are.

Based and ballsy. Are those surplus Weimar helmets? Fucking hell.

A corrupt liberal boomer degenerate that loves chink money and chink cum.
Head of the ADF...

it's way worse than that.

the australian military, upon bringing someone in, MUST pay for ALL medical expenses. no exceptions.

if shazza the chef decides she's "depressed" because she only has an A cup instead of a D cup, she can get breast enhancement surgery and the army MUST pay for it.

if dale the FTM tranny decides he wants a cock, the army must pay for it, and the army can't kick dale out for being a deranged lunatic.

you're paying for bolt on tits and lady cocks. you don't have a choice in this. remember, you have to be tolerant!

well stop asking us to help your bullshit endeavors then cunt!

>1/3rd of the australian army were stragglers during ww2
Really makes you think

In some places they have old german helmets but also a lot of made in chile ones.

God help us if there is a war.

I can't wait until the SASR has a mandatory inclusion for women.

I know they have women in some sort of alternative roles in there.

But watching Susan botch a Cafe Siege or similar will be hilarious.

U wot m8

A war is exactly what we need. All these pozzed cunts will be shown their way to the front lines when the time for dying starts.

>letting women become officers
>letting them have any leadership positions
>giving faggots a special car for "hate crimes"

Is the West even worth saving at this point? I feel like we need a good 'ol factory reset

Very cool looking. I had heard that Chile under Pinochet had modelled their military after the Prussians. Impressive stuff, and no doubt why no other South American countries have tried to mess with your country. Good stuff.

I read an article about the many problems with female combatants, one of the key ones was simply that the press will dote on them.

They'll be empowered, glowered, flowers thrown, interviews given.
And then if one gets captured and raped by the enemy, it will be a horrific psychological shock to the sissified nation that went to war with its warrior culture.

In the chilean army we also have wimin officers but they can't be infantry officers.

Police wimin can be officers and shiet but they have to pass the same way that males, no faggot shit or privileges

The germans & japs are high cultures and deserve empires. Both suffered immensly because of Anglo short sightedness.
Look at Paris 1941 vs today and tell me Anglos picked the right team!
My Grandad DID NOT FIGHT FOR MULTICULTURAL 'PROGRESSIVE' AUSTRALIA WITH CHINKS BUYING EVERYTHING.

>>But watching Susan botch a Cafe Siege or similar will be hilarious.
speaking on the cafe siege, can you imagine how badly it would have gone if the psychologist that deemed monis to be "just an attention whore" was a woman?

>They'll be empowered, glowered, flowers thrown, interviews given.
and then when shit hits the fan and the external support structure breaks down, the women will experience a psychological break. and since it's sexist to induce psychological breaks in safe territory (have you ever wondered why the army treats women so nicely during induction?), we're going to have women going beserk in enemy territory, with guns.

i can't wait. remember, it's sexist to shoot your comrade that's shooting at you!

You're country literally has a policy to abandon the country till Brisbane if attacked I am pretty sure your army doesn't prepare for 'war'

I swear I've seen this shit before and possible looked it up, but please tell me it's not real.

just imagine the liberal faces everytime we have a militarparade

but it's a moral issue, women shouldn't allowed in these roles period

they should be nurses or at home with kids

>10/14 feature profiles for a military service are women
why?

Your country has UN funding trying to teach you how to shit.

And still we have a better army than you, really makes me think

they just hit the point of no-return

Fucking hell. 'Shop that into B&W and it looks like 1930s Weimar. I'm amazed Chile has been able to maintain that heritage. Impressive and well done.

HA.

This. I did 6 years under Obummer. Now I tell everyone to avoid the military.

I used to make fun of 'strayans, but you guys are kindred spirits to us Americans. You are fighting against the destruction of your country too. Stay strong Ausbro.

the fuck?

meanwhile you are 500% more likely to be assaulted and potentially murdered as a straight white male as opposed to a gay one.

What was a ww2 plan.

>but it's a moral issue

police is just law-control, military is different

as a police you don't have to stay in a trench with dead people, feces, and god knows what while you hold your mauser waiting for some russian zerg rush

Hahaha. /thread

Run for the hills (blue mountains)

To the ADF & ASIO.
NEVER hire me. Never let me near the front. I will do everything in my power to make sure
>non whites are killed
>degenerates are killed
In fact I will 'frag' degenerate liberal commanders who have power over good men.
Basically I will fight for what my ancestors fought for NOT what the modern ADF fights for.

What war did it fight for all those medals?

Yeah the gooks are gonna attack you with their canoes rights, cucks

AHAHAHAHAHAH THAT FUCKING CHINK MANLET

funfact: chilean gommunists politicians tried to remove prussian traditions but the army told them to STFU

but women should never be tasked with protecting or serving anything, that's a man's role for a man to do, any other justification is just the manifestation of decadence

We have special police to deal with abos in NT

Maybe type something that makes sense instead of shitting in the streets pooinloo nigger.

Well done and props on Chile being able to keep their shit together while the rest of South America always manages to slide sideways. I had some co-workers many years ago that did some engineering work in the mining sector in Chile. They spoke really highly of their time living and working in Chile.

Earned at home, cqc with an enemy combatant aka her husband

>you will never be white in the outback and prove whites are utterly invincible

what's the point lads?

>white anglo saxon male culture
literally what is the point of trying in my life if this is the attitude my government has towards me

>god fearing
>fearing
>fear

......lurking in the heart of every theist ever.

And about to get shuffled out of cabinet as Defence Minister for exaggerating his military involvement as a reserve officer in Afghanistan. Too bad, he seemed like a decent guy.

AHHHH THIS IS MY REGIONAL POLICE

I saw them taking that picture

COOL! I love park rangers! Australia is swell.

In time Canada will have a Sikh pm and he will be your savior (if that ever happens)

Even if our liberal politicians can't mess with the armed forces, they are actually importing niggers from haiti and colombia.

at first, chileans were ok bc poor people leaving shitholes. actually 80% of chilean population is mad about niggers and racism is a thing nowadays

all that bc there is no "african-chileans" we only have white, amerindian and mestizos(european-amerindian crossbreed).

just wait 1 or 2 years and we will go in full Polish mode

>Australian Defence Medal
>Defence Long Service Medal
>Operational Service Medal for Border Protection
>Iraq Medal
>Australian Active Service Medal
>Conspicuous Service Cross

She's a paper-pusher.

>She's a paper-pusher.

the government is an illusion. just do what you see as just.

>Let me tip yer Mister Critic
>Don't take walks along the Nile
>Else perhaps you'll taste its waters
>While the boys look on and smile

yeah seriously wtf

Sikhs are pretty based, they helped Europe in almost all the wars they existed in the British Empire.

>that pic
kek

imagine if they made that today