prev

Other urls found in this thread:

lyrebird.ai/demo
soundcloud.com/user-535691776/dialog
youtu.be/3eFSHLXRbCg?t=8m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo

>"America doesn't have an obesity probl..."

Why don't we value free speech anymore? Last time I checked you could say whatever you wanted, even nigger... Is there any free speech left in America?

Reminder:

Love Trump and love Jewish people!

that chick in the back has negative ass

DEMOCRAT CIVIL WAR NOOOOOW

>America in one picture

Who would say something so absurd? There are way way too many fucking fatasses here. I've been to countries with 2 percent obesity rates but we have some 35 percent.

With Bill Maher saying nigger what has the better outcome:
1.) making the enemy play by their own rules using sock puppet accounts to amplify the outrage
2.) having the evil anime nazis come to Bill's defense in the most politically offensive and tone deaf way (i.e. so what he said nigger get over it #OurHouseNigger) and associating him with what liberals hate
3.) doing both at the same time

Mmmmm.... pizza.

On the inernet

she probably masturbated with that unwashed hand after the rally

That image is more of a DMV problem than an obesity one. Waiting in line 6 hours a nigga gets hungry

Kek, Hank Hill ass.

I could go for some pizza

Left took it from you.

>Is there any free speech left in America?
One of the few places in the civilized world where you won't be incarcerated for a Roman salute or saying fuck muslims.

HIS NAME WA SETH RICH, BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST AND FREEDOM IS GOING TO BUTTFUCK ALL YOU LEFTIES

You should be allowed to say nigger without a bunch of self hating whites and niggers calling you out

>SO THICC

Have you guys seen this? It was on Drudge a while back but I missed a chance to post it here.

lyrebird.ai/demo
soundcloud.com/user-535691776/dialog

Over 30% are overweight and over 30% of people are obese on top of that. It's insane.

Lets face it, half the Jew-haters are just jealous, half are just trying to false flag Amreekis into as much trouble as possible, and the other half are ISIS dirtbags.

I'm skinny fat. Been that way for years now.

>cuckimos

I thought mansplain was a made up word in jewtube videos. This bitch is using it in public trying to prove a point. Lol damn.

If you want to control how other people think and thus react to you saying nigger, how are you any different?

>Trump's presidency is a disas-

the fuck is skinny fat user

already got off that ban?

Aren't like 80% of overfats are nigs?

1st amendment protects you from the government, not social disapproval.

Kek they turn and eat each other since they are blinded by rage and hate. All trump has to do is continue with his agenda

>not realizing Hitler was pro-Israel
Nice try though

they aren't obese but they also have no muscle

Someone that's overweight and has no muscle mass so they look fatter.

>stocks hit all time highs
Wow, again? This is like the 30th time.

The government isn't cracking down on Maher
Free speech doesn't protect you from paying a social price for offending others

a guy or girl who isn't large but is soft and doughy with low fitness levels.

When a majority of your population is over healthy weight (And trust me, you can be under that and still a bit of a fat fuck) it is a fucking epidemic that needs to be addressed immediately.

I come in here and talk about fat taxes and the europoors laugh while all the Americans attack me for suggesting a fat tax.

just got back from a month of traveling in Europe boys. It is good to be back in America, the greatest country on Earth. You really don't appreciate the luxuries in this country until you spend some time outside of it.

3.) We ought to maximize this opportunity for maximum synergy

student loan bubble gotta burst sometime pham

It's not THAT high but they do have a much higher rate of obesity than Whites. There are more fat white people because there are just more people in general.

>not realizing you're a kike

I meant the backlash, like losing sponsors or money, your job, shit that matters.

3)

We alinsky now

Keith and people like him need to realize that's what the Democrats are now, if he has a problem with it he should find a new party.

>just jealous
That is some serious b8 right there, user.

Can't argue with those digits.

>men showing their feet in public

She didn't even use it correctly.

No, but they are far more likely to be overweight.

why don't we all try to stick to these key points and loop back around next wednesday and establish our progress?

>implying that ain't Obama's work

Nice try. How's that tax bill coming along? Or the ACA replacement? Or uh, any major legislation for that matter?

>I'm not a /fit/izen, so maybe someone else will know...
would is Spencer considered "skinny fat" or just fat?

Spics LOVE fast food, too. I guess that's why so many of them work at McDonald's and BK.

Just fat. Like Milo now.

Gee, that's terrible. And they also leech health insurance money using failing obongocare.

When its 100 degrees in southern Alabama you feel like you will die if you dont.

we should spam the colony with #OurHouseNigger posts
>bill maher fights for free speech #OurHouseNigger

The original plan was to deport all the kikes to their ancestral homeland. But then Britain got all assblasted over the Polish Corridor and circumstances underwent rapid change.

>1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 = 3/2
I thought you jews were good at accounting and math

Jesus. He looks like a single mom. All that scholarship money is going to his gut.

Am I the only one here who can't stand bill mahr? ... not that I hate him, I just find him and his show annoying.

Why do people always forget that bubbles can also be slowly deflated? Also that particular bubble isn't such a huge deal, it will mostly hit the tech industry which is already overpriced as fuck. Most of our growth now will be small business and manufacturing anyways.

I'm certainly not an expert but it doesn't really seem like there's anything that could stop Trump's economy, especially if he gets his tax reforms done. Even rate hikes wouldn't do much.

I live in the south and I never do that faggot shit

You set the rules. Now we're forcing you to play by them.

>30% loss
>15% loss
>30% loss
>20% loss
Chills down my spine, famalam. There's not a jew alive that would support the Paris Agreement after hearing those numbers.

Blame the commie left for that

Student loan bubble will probably end up slowing housing value growth, as people in student loan debt wont be able to get mortgages, so they'll be renters until later in life

Real southerners cool of with a cool glass of sweet tea

lmao.
maybe he is just bulking?

Lad I don't know where but way down south it is fucking hell sometimes if you are outside for hours.

silicon valley tanking would hurt (even though i would like that)
student loan bubble is more likely to burst than deflate
we're due for another (minor?) housing crisis soon, there are tons of houses being built and flipped but nobody is buying

>try watching old Stefan Molyneux video
>he starts talking about watching The Daily Show
>he calls Samantha Bee "deliciously funny"

Digits speak truth but a fat tax will simply be another tax to deal with and also centralize medical records and will be a step closer to complete control of people's healthcare. Bureaucracy never stops until actively cut back or the whole thing collapses.

>Am I the only one here who can't stand bill mahr?

Christ, each new photo I see of him is worse than the last.

Q: are you replying to a post ITT?
were is this info?

>Obama's work
Lol all those people were just waiting for Trump to put 2 trillion into the DJIA because they were racist against Obama, right?

> How's that tax bill coming along?
How's that TPP coming along?

> Or the ACA replacement?
How's that Paris accords coming?

>Or uh, any major legislation for that matte
Oh gosh Congress is moving at its usual pace, DRUMPF BTFO! As a side note, if I had the choice, I'd take 50 years of a Republican controlled Supreme Court over legislation any day. But we'll get both.

WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK WE KNOW IT WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah yeah, forgot about that. But were these people even buying houses in the first place?

I always thought that graphic was supposed to be a mint julep in grahic

Now I want an Arnold Palmer or John Daly.

I knew someone would attack it but just look at the countries which have anti-fat laws and fat taxes and those that don't. If you don't want a health population, don't tax and regulate. This place will just get fatter and fatter.

link

OP here. Too fucked up to bake

>But were these people even buying houses in the first place?
nobody under 27 can afford a house and a family anymore

It does indeed look like one, I believe it is supposed to be one.

It shouldn't be a tax on fat people, it should be a tax credit if you're healthy.

He's fat with muscle under the fat...Needs to stop bulking and cut

6 months of fish (eat at your own risk), eggs and chicken breast is where he's at

They normally would. People in prime home buying years have shittons of debt already.

Real men suck it up.
Only fags show their feet if they aren't home or at the beach/pool

youtu.be/3eFSHLXRbCg?t=8m11s

I'm literally shaking. I'm so scared to be a BLACK man living in these RACIST united states.

Oh shit, is that DaymDrops?

Are you saying world economy drops or some shit?