BREXIT NUMBERS ARE IN, BOYS!!!

BREXIT NUMBERS ARE IN, BOYS!!!

In case of a hard Brexit
>Germany: GDP decreases by 0.2%
>UK: GDP decreases by 1.7%

In case of a soft Brexit
>Germany: GDP decreases by 0.1%
>UK: GDP decreases by 0.6%

Those are gonna be some fun negotiations. HOLD ON TO YOUR TOOTH, BRITBONG!

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/wirtschaftspolitik/untersuchung-des-ifo-instituts-der-brexit-wird-fuer-die-briten-teurer-als-fuer-die-deutschen-15044173.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-germany-autos-idUSKBN1500VJ
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should we trust these numbers?

From what I can tell the UK is doing fine despite all the predictions that it would be absolute chaos after the vote.

>From what I can tell the UK is doing fine

National sovereignty is more important 1.7% of our economy.
India's GDP per capita is more than 20 times lower than the UK. Not difficult to have a big overall economy when you have 1.3 billion people.

Weak b8

/thread

>€1 has bee deposited into your account

Shitskins are growing to surpass the EU GDP either way, their growth is much faster.

>Predictions for 2060

Is this the most accurate description of Brexit ever?

What movie?

>What movie?

Toothbrushes of the Caribbean II: Dental Boogaloo

Probably exaggerated.
Right after Brexit, Focus economic predicted 1.4% growth for 2016 and 0.3% for 2017.
Growth in 2016 was 1.8% and the prediction for 2017 now is 1.4%. There will be a slowdown in the short term, but unlikely to be that much.

Soft BREXIT

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

{{{Akshy Shah}}}

You can't be dumb enough to believe these projections, right? The US is going to step in and help the limeys out-- saving them from you krauts is what we do best.

Anyway, the EU fascists are the only ones who are going to feel anything. Enjoy the tariffs we're going to put on your automobiles and parts soon. Your leader is a fucking imbecile.

>The US is going to step in and help the limeys out

Again, Merkel has fucked that up for you guys.

Nice source, faggot.

>it's another German shill thread
SEGA

Do you want live under a rock? US-EU relations aren't looking so good at the moment

This is going to happen if Merkel doesn't stop fucking up-- reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-germany-autos-idUSKBN1500VJ

We only moved you guys up the queue because Merkel is pissing her pants about what we'll do to your economy and will be an easy target with how incompetent she is.

Trump already knows his place. He's finished. Done. Dead.

this thread again
EUROPEAN UNION SHOULD AND WILL BE DESTROYED

German state run media. What a good little retard you are.

In Brussels Trump bitch slapped all you euro fags

Macron squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's little hand and exposed him for the omega cuck he really is.

lmao

you have really poor judgement if you think the UK is doing fine
just stay in your side of the ocean dumbo

lol german men cant troll or protect their women. :)

Uh huh.

you do know women in germany are being gang raped in broad daylight, right? Try again. I love watching your culture dissolve. :)

And still Brits will have more money and a better life on an individual basis because their counrty doesn't slap them with retarded taxation at every corner. Germany has the highest taxation rates in any EU country if you factor all the 'hidden' shit in.

And still, you never usher your displeasure with that. Instead you gleefully watch when other people's economy goes bad, just to pad yourself on the back while getting robbed by your state.

see
If only you guys had some sort of 2nd amendment rights that allowed you to keep them safe, eh?

lmao

Wait so why are you anti-brexit Kraut?

You realize its the same EU that is currently filling your once proud nation with foreigners?

What the fuck

while you are trolling on Sup Forums your culture is being destroyed hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>their counrty doesn't slap them with retarded taxation at every corner.
why do you talk about something you know nothing about

also in britain its more profitable for women to have 2 children than to get a proper job, there are GENERATIONS of families living off welfare, 100% brits

the "men" of germany hahahahahaha

Fuck them hard in the negotiations Kraut. We,re with you on this

>Fuck them hard in the negotiations Kraut. We,re with you on this

Oh, they WILL suffer.

hahahaha the eu is going to collapse and all those muslims are going to rape the shit out of your women and murder the men. Poland will just sit back and laugh

And why the fuck is Poland pro EU? The people of the UK want their country back, they want control over the foreign hoards.

They want exactly what you have, that the same EU plans to punish you for having.

"German"

Best part their pets will turn on (((them))).

Writing from US IP, but Poland is not pro-EU. All you see here is one of our rare libtards.

Cause he's a German, and all Germans have to signal autistically against anyone or any people who aren't cucks like them.

That is something that has always interested me.

If we take the idea that the Jews are behind the massive injection of foreign cultures into white nations globally, what is their endgame?

Just lowering IQ and dividing and conquering western nations won't be enough if Islam gains a foothold in the west.

Looks like what Germany has done to Europe a couple times in the last hundred years. German's are the last group of people that should be telling other countries that they should wilfully submit to a central dictatorial authority run by mostly Germany. You couldn't conquer with violence so you try it with beauracracy.

What does the average polish bloke think of brexit?

I say make the anglo suffer for betraying us , Europe will trive while these retard will suffer the consequences of their actions

>terrorism is a part of life

Napoleon weeps

>Believing economic projections after the apocalypse of 2016 didn't happen

Don't you have an Arab bull to prep, Hansi?

"Kurwa, what are they going to call it when we leave?"

>superpowers by 2018

hey m8 u think winnie can be kingmaker this election?

>30% white

>Manchester bombing

But Muh brexit

That faggot will only end up propping up the Labour Party like he did the last time.

You don't know how the GDP will be after BREXIT. This are just speculations.

You can't predict the future. If you think you can you are LITERALLY too retarded to argue with.

So their problems aren't going away overnight, that doesn't change the fact that they voted for sovereign control over their own nation, it is the first step in the right direction.

Have fun with more nice road truckers and Macron.

What are our alternatives? National will sell all our shit to chinks and import more of them.

Labour and the greens will do the same.

At least if Winnie manages to become kingmaker he can reduce the national chink intake.

The only issue is that we have to leach off EU for economic purposes a little longer; Russia fucked us hard. But we value our heritage above these sanctions they're trying to place on us. As soon as EU is no longer profitable for us, we'll be out.... hopefully sooner rather than later.

>But we value our heritage above these sanctions they're trying to place on us.

That is the bottom line mate. Nothing else really matters as much as that, I just wish the Krauts, Frenchies and poms saw it the same way.

In other words "vee vill crush anyone who does not submit to our fascist demands by taking our ball and going home."

Germans are still a bunch of vindictive cunts who use economic violence to get what they want instead of bombs. You're so guilty about your national identity of nationalist, racist shit heads for hundreds of years and mass murdering anyone who disagreed that you now want to erase everyone's national identity so they forget how bad you are.

Of course you can't predict the future , but you can make educated assumption by studiyng the facts , these numbers should be taken with a grain of salt.

But it is obvious that the repercussion of the brexit will be harder on England than on germany

God bless EU.

So much salt coming from Eurofags.

Hey Hans, hey Baguette, we just don't want to be a part of your club. It's a shitty club, costs us too much to be a part of it. Plus it's pretty much just Germany pulling the strings anyway.

Our future may be uncertain, but many of us Brits are trading that uncertainty to distance ourselves from your commie block.

I wish no I'll will, I just want to leave and have a sensible trade deal.

You really are just making yourselves look like evil, controlling little Nazi's. It's like there's a part of the German psyche that wants to dominate and a perfect jigsaw piece to that is a little french fag that wants to submit.

Refugees visiting Sup Forums that's an advance!
You already have your asylum, don't talk about politics right now, that's too soon for you

Only three more years till super power guys

they did warn us

I for one am destroying my toilet right now in the hopes that I will be given access to the nicer designated streets after the inevitable take over

I'm been buying extra British goods since the vote for Brxit.

I will continue.

here's the 411 folks

Vee vill not allow any country in Europe to dissent from our dictates!!! All opposition to zee German directives must be crushed. Any semblance of free will or attempt at self determination must be put down...we ubermensch must have our will be done!!!

How dare the English break up our price fixing monopoly!!!

German are assholes.

Can't put a price on culture.

I mean the ones talking about punishing England...not all Germans

Its fucking ridiculous, even the tiny minority of mainland Euros that are coming to Sup Forums seem to rejoice at the sight of the EU destroying the concept of nationhood, of distinct European cultures. And when the EU punishes those for stepping out of line, these same retards rejoice again.

Honestly Aus and NZ are the future, you guys hate each other too much to get survive what is coming.

I feel bad for all the Brits who are saddled with this bad decision. At least Trump only has 4 years, but Brexit is theoretically a permanent trainwreck.

No.

No...so economically ignorant.

t.Bitter jock who hates cold

>making my decision easier
>thanks sauerkraut

How come no Eurofags can explain this?

Is it just shills or am I missing something?

How does this curb immigration from India and Pakistan?

Hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahaha

Did Canada have colonies?
Did Sweden have any colonies?
Did Austria have any colonies?
The Turks had massive colonies? What about them?

This is pretty much a non argument.

>The fire rises.

hard brexit now
$100B in fees is ridiculous

>Britain is fucked
>kek

You know that GB was never part of the Schengen Area right?

>by akshay shah, curry nigger

>scholar at random university

fuck off.

>EU fascists
You mean communists

Turning off my Sup Forums memeing for a bit, I honestly think this will work out in the long run.

Britain has never really been as European as the mainland. You can see this going as far back as John of Gaunt's speech in Shakespeare's "Richard II." "This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England," and so on. Britain is literally physically separated from Europe, and I think that's created a spirit of separation in the English/Welsh/Scottish people that led directly to Brexit.

And on top of that, Britain spent about 250 years as a global, imperial power. They established colonies and an empire and nations that descended directly from them in one way or another. Sure, the French did that some, and so did the Germans, but nothing like the British. And I think, just as the British Empire changed the world, so the world changed the UK. Charles de Gaulle had it right:

England in effect is insular, she is maritime, she is linked through her interactions, her markets and her supply lines to the most diverse and often the most distant countries; she pursues essentially industrial and commercial activities, and only slight agricultural ones. She has, in all her doings, very marked and very original habits and traditions.’

The UK just isn't European. Or at least it's not European enough to be in the EU.

>Muh sovereign control
"Oh no, we are no longer allowed to put lead in children's toys! Stupid EU rules! We have to pay 66% of what we pay for a TV Licence to EU in exchange for the common market!"

Hard brexit costs over 50 billion a year.

When May says 'no deal is better than a bad deal' she's bluffing and everyone knows it.

They have made it quite clear that leaving the EU must have a visible cost.

I think 100 billion one off payment covers it nicely, assuming that includes getting good market access terms.

If we give them preference in our new immigration system, almost free movement in exchange for almost free trade, we could even end up with a de facto pro-white immigration policy.

So you don't believe nation states should be able to govern themselves?

I think its time you faggots had another war, weed out all the pussies. Make men men again, make women women again. Hell maybe you Colgate faggots will grow enough of a backbone to kick the Muslims out of your country.

Britain and the US together fighting tyranny.

Fuck the European Union.

trump should make a better deal with the UK

fuck merkel

and fuck europe

>I think 100 billion one off payment covers it nicely
Unless it's firebombs, kill yourself.

I'm sure NZ and Australia will be happy to give the UK a more open trade deal.

That might sound a lot for a little country like you.

We can make that back in no time with the right deal.

What is important is getting a deal that the EU can present to the world as very expensive, so the likes you can't afford it.

We won't be allowed full free market access because one of their sticking points is free movement of people being tied to that, but meeting in the middle doesn't sound impossible.

I think there has been a lot of positive noise about the idea of letting you come pick fruit for the summer as easily as before, but no more self employed cashing in hand plumbers.

>implying the US and UK governments are the most tyrannical in the western world

It'll be harder on the UK than any single EU country, but the total loss of GDP for entire EU(27) will be higher than UK.

It's the EU negotiating, despite what autists may think.

the eternal kraut destroying europe once more. i seriously hope your turkish shithole gets destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

This more accurately describes our position on Europe.

It's going well isn't it, lads.

Show me what sovereignty I as a British person have given up to the EU. What oppressive law are you referring to?