My cat has cancer guys

My cat has cancer guys.

I gave him marijuana to ease his pain and now he is sleeping like a baby...

My friend since I first started HS.....

And it got me to thinking, someday I'm gonna be just like his little fury ass. Abandoned by everyone I love and dying on some hospital bed...

Guys... this is the real redpill....I've been crying nonstop like a little bitch for the last 4 hrs man

Other urls found in this thread:

theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill
inhabitat.com/new-study-reveals-that-your-cat-is-a-serial-killer/
blog.asiantown.net/-/4698/cat-burned-alive-into-ash
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-9a9qnsHk&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=McwJQR6vKDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I gave him marijuana to ease his pain and now he is sleeping like a baby...

you stupid fuck, you probably just killed your cat.

nah he's cool, you do know that you can't give cats painkiller right?

>crying nonstop like a little bitch for 4 hours
>posts soviet crap
Checks out, you should follow your cat into the void.

You grieve for those who should not be grieved for;
yet you speak wise words.
Neither for the dead nor those not dead do the wise grieve.
Never was there a time when I did not exist
nor you nor these lords of men.
Neither will there be a time when we shall not exist;
we all exist from now on.
As the soul experiences in this body
childhood, youth, and old age,
so also it acquires another body;
the sage in this is not deluded.

Oh fuck off. Comrade pepe is one of the good guys

>And it got me to thinking, someday I'm gonna be just like his little fury ass. Abandoned by everyone I love and dying on some hospital bed...
Well, when you think about it, the cat wasn't abandoned, you're still there, looking after it. You can't count on that when you're on the downstroke, you may well die in objectively worse and more dehumanize circumstances than your cat is now. So that's a thing.

well shit son

FPBP

>tfw my cat passed away recently
No amount of Hilldawg posting can ease those pains

Nice pic of Drumpf. Still think he won? LOL

>mfw I lost my cat last year, it still hurts when I dwell on it too long, but shitposting helps.

>Implying we are not all #Filth4GILF
At least post the good ones.

My dog of 10 years died a few months ago. Very painful death . . . I don't have the citation; but its science for you to feel like shit. Same amount of pain as losing a child biologically. I still cry like a bitch. Just enjoy the time you have with your furry friend.

Yeah, I know. My dog is 13, and not in robust health. He's not long for this world. And every day I take him for a walk around the block; once every week I take him down for a ride to the municipal beach, so he can go for a 'swim' (ie, splash around for a bit before just plopping down in the water and soaking for a while). Just so on that day when I wake up and find he hasn't, I can know that his last memories were the happy times he had with Great Human Friend Who Dog Loves.

No one will ever care about me that much.

Sorry bro

If he's in that much pain put him down user. It's hard but it's the best thing you can do if it's incurable. We had to put my dog down a few years ago because he had spinal cancer and couldn't even get up without being in pain. We had him since before I was born and he was at points my only friend so it was like losing a brother. I realize now that it was the best thing we could have done but it was brutally difficult at the time

>Abandoned by everyone I love and dying on some hospital bed.

Why? Take control and kill yourself at the height of beauty and happiness, or at the zenith of your achievements.

Cat killer here.

Cats are psychopaths. They enjoy the stalking and killing of prey. They get real joy out of it. But they get BTFO when faced by a psychopath.

They are natural torturers. They enjoy quietly sneaking up on their prey. Without realizing it, cat owners are their prey. They will sneak up on you, purring, while disengaging your guard. They'll subtly slide their (unclawed) paws on your thighs. Then suddenly their claws emerge, entrenching their paws into your thighs. They take great pleasure in staring you directly you into the eyes as you suffer in pain and terror as they could rip your flesh off. They keep you in this terrorized state because they gain pleasure from it.

I've beheaded many cats. Anytime I see a cat while driving, I'll drive the little shit over. I'll even stop and feign sympathy, then go knock on neighbours doors asking if a cat matching the cat I just ran over has been missing. Most times no hit, but sometimes I do, and I take great pleasure in watching some catcuck cry over some wannabe psychopathic predator.

Anyone who owns a cat and develops any "emotions" towards it is autistic. They're playing you for a fool.

A FUCKING LEAF

I hope to god this is pasta because this is fucked up and this user deserves to burn in hell

>>the flag

>a FUCKING LEAF
>that image
Congratulations, maple-nigger, you've actually managed to soil the good name of Hitler.

A rake is too good for your kind. Every maple tree must be mulched and burned.

the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible explores a lot of these feelings.

"The Problems of Old Age

12 Remember your Creator
while you are young,
before the days of trouble come
and the years when you say,
“I find no pleasure in them.”
2 When you get old,
the light from the sun, moon, and stars will grow dark;
the rain clouds will never seem to go away.
3 At that time your arms will shake
and your legs will become weak.
Your teeth will fall out so you cannot chew,
and your eyes will not see clearly.
4 Your ears will be deaf to the noise in the streets,
and you will barely hear the millstone grinding grain.
You’ll wake up when a bird starts singing,
but you will barely hear singing.
5 You will fear high places
and will be afraid to go for a walk.
Your hair will become white like the flowers on an almond tree.
You will limp along like a grasshopper when you walk.
Your appetite will be gone.
Then you will go to your everlasting home,
and people will go to your funeral.
6 Soon your life will snap like a silver chain
or break like a golden bowl.
You will be like a broken pitcher at a spring,
or a broken wheel at a well.
7 You will turn back into the dust of the earth again,
but your spirit will return to God who gave it.
8 Everything is useless!
The Teacher says that everything is useless."

We live a life that is devoted to God so that it has meaning. Without God, what meaning is there in life?

Surely he's just leafposting

Pics or it didn't happen user

Not a single argument disproving anything I've said.

It's been proven time and time again cats are psychopathic.

Killing them is natural. They are parasites that serve absolutely 0 purpose. Even those cats that SJWs think are providing them with attention do nothing except manipulate their host into providing them with their needs of food and shelter.

Even then, cats escape at night and kill for pleasure. They usually escape for days at a time, suddenly to return. Why? They are more intelligent than the average cat owner, utilizing their mental problems for their own gain, just a psychopath would.

I wonder how many other psychopaths think the people they are killing are the "real" psychopaths.

Intriguing.

Get a new kitten from an animal shelter. I mean, it's sad when a cat or dog dies, but that's kinda what they do. Luckily, there are millions of poor puppers and kitters that need a home and someone to take care of them. That's just the cycle of pets.

>cats
>people

I've seen cats and dogs eat marijuana quite a few times, they just get high and sleep for a long time. Marijuana fucking evolved to get animals to eat it and spread its seeds by shitting them away from the mother plant.

You are born like you Die
>Bald
>Naked
>Crying

Take solice in knowing, nothing that everyone does is difficult. Dying, like being born will be a "no brainer"

leaf, my cat and i are completely connected. she is the best and knows me, follows me in the garden, sleeps on the steps waiting for me when i'm out, wakes me up purring. i've had her since she was a kitten and she knows me.

i love my cat and pity you for holding such horrible views. but i guess since you're canadian no insult is really necessary here.

user you sound retarded and mentally disturbed. I suggest you utilize your free MapleCare and seek help.

There's a reason humans have kept cats around historically: they hunt rodents that destroy food supplies and carry diseases. Ultimately, cats were a sanitary measure on ships and in houses. It's a symbiotic relationship: we give them shelter and fertile hunting grounds and they help prevent disease. Both sides are better off so fuck you Canafag

Why would any of that be distressing to you? The real problem is that there isn't anything you or anyone else can possibly do that's meaningful. All ideology just distracts you from this fact tbqh familam.

Because nihilism is a shit way to view the world

>now go cut off some heads, arjuna
>don't be a fucking sissy
>soul never dies my man
>but don't kill cows

t. krsnamohammad

You are truly a degenerate. You give leafs a bad name and that's hard to do.

My former cat (RIP) had cancer too, terminal.
She got to be 17 I think, bossing the dog around till the end. I smoked on her too, to ease her last days. My sister cried when I buried her
>Her name was Tinka after a Skræling
>She gave dogs a beating
>Yet my dog, was her dog, she would mess with him inside, his name was Dennis(RIP)
>But if other dogs tried to mess with him, she came running from nowhere and scared the fuck out of the other dogs
>She also walked with us when I walked the dog

Has your cat ever shown an emotion?

The real red pill is death is what makes life amazing.

Stay strong user, my childhood friend and kitty passed a few years ago. He was by my side from when I was 3 till 18. Bowel cancer.

All that matters is that you gave him a good life.

(((painkiller)))

To be fair, It takes skill to post something that Sup Forums can unilaterally condemn. user is either a complete pyschopath or a master level troll

when we can transcend death and download ourselves into the AI hivemind, will you do it?

>Marijuana fucking evolved to get animals to eat it and fall over in a stoned stupor incapable of assessing the danger of approaching predators

fixed for you, smoke another gong and try to understand it

Not without some empathy for OP's loss of a furry friend, which there is, there lurks within 'Canafag(s)' provocative little rant a sobering measure of truth concerning cats. A brief search reveals some extraordinary statistics regarding the impacts of housecats on other wildlife around us (esp. songbirds).

theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill
inhabitat.com/new-study-reveals-that-your-cat-is-a-serial-killer/

Lost my guy to cancer exactly 2 years ago, I feel for you, anonbro.

But..depending on the cancer, you may have some time left to go. My dude hung in there for two fucking years like a bad-ass before he gave in, and he was happy as shit until his last 2 days. He had stomach lymphoma, so if your cat by any chance has something similar, you may still have some good time left.

One of my customers told me she found some dude with YouTube vids about making CBD products for cats with cancer that had great effect and she claimed it saved hers for 5 years after being diagnosed with cancer and kidney failure. May be worth digging around for more info to try it out.

I'll pray for the little guy.

When my Dog died, I cracked, we never cry.
I got the news at work, they had to take him to the vet, he wouldn't eat, cancer too.

I insisted that they would wait for me and that I would drive(I live some hours drive from my parents), they couldn't. When I rushed home my research partner and coworker followed me, I ran straight into the bathroom and let it rip, didn't lock the door, there she was and I had to man up.

Call me a psycho, but when people die I don't have these problems, but when Dennis died, man that was so fucking hard. And that I had to abandon him his final years, I think that took a toll on him, because of (((work))) and that my flat was not suitable for bringing him with me when I bought it

Norse never cry

Probably not, animals eat pot all the time. And it sounds like the cancer will kill him anyway.
Sorry about your cat, OP. I've lost two old kitties in the last couple of months. One was my best friend for 18 years, found her as a kitten long ago. Still hurts too much to talk about her. She was beautiful in every way. I loved her so much and I miss her every day. The other I first met in 1996 when he belonged to someone else. Late in life he became my cat and he was such a sweet old guy. Lived to be about 23, just collapsed one day and cried for help. I knew it was his time and we took him in. In his last moments he reached out and wanted me to hold his paw, so I did. Then he relaxed. He taught me a lot about being old with dignity and courage and humor. I still miss him too. He always tried to steal my dinner, and now I wish he were here to share it with me.

Don't let your cat suffer, OP. If he's dying call your vet and arrange for a house call to euthanize him painlessly. It's the right thing to do. I'm sorry, man.

Only if I can maintain my individuality or upload to my personal computer. There's so much fucked up shit in people's heads that I would rather not expose myself to.

Plus, I don't want to be trapped forever with normies. I'd an hero before spending eternity with no escape from the normies

Grow a pair faggot. It's a dumb animal. Cats are the stupidest mammal on earth, just see the vacuum in their eyes. They know only to fuck and kill, and if you died tonight he would dine on your face until the neighbors complained about the smell of your corpse

When does Krsna tell Arjuna not to kill cows? I've been reading the Bhagavad Gita for awhile and have yet to come across that so it must be further on into it unless you were just painting with a wide brush and shitposting.

>user did you just cry?
NO!
>your eyes are red and they are wet
NO!
>heart melts, when we show emotion, which we never do, the chicks get wet in the crouch
I DID NOT CRY BITCH
>Oh user! Take me on your sofa right now
didn't happen though, I was too devastated, had to abandon my dog and he died

Same bud
I've had my cat since i was 7 and I'm 21 now. Dont know how I'm gonna live without her

>cries because of a stupid cat
my mom just died yesterday due to a sudden heart failure while she was caring for her dying 95 year old mother (she's off to a hospice right now).. she left the key in the door from inside of her new house (that she bought just a week ago) so I had to ask a in full panic mode for a pickaxe to break through the goddamn super reinforced glass window (paramedics were of no help).. found her dead body sitting in the chair while her 94 year old oblivious and demented mother next room spouting some random shit....

oh yeah and my father has weirdly inflamed and enlarged seminal vesicle (a week old ultrasound result)

Have a family with lots of white babies. Raise them right and create meaningful relationships. You don't have to go through that.

My condolences other proto germ/vanic user

Actually. I would consider doing it just for the joy of being able to broadcast all of my hitler memes and redpills direct to the collective mind of the normies. Imagine the butthurt!

you're right, following his own logic, he'd be perfectly fine with murdering cows. btw krsna's supposed wisdom is just typical ancient warlord fightin talk that all war generals understand. it's how you brainwash stupid 20 year olds into fighting wars and getting killed for you. you're a total sucker for thinking there's some kind of real wisdom there. you might as well be reading the koran, the same crap is there just in a drier semitic form, while you prefer exotic indic form.

it'll be a tough decision to make. if elon is right and we're living in a simulation, perhaps this is the hivemind of the 'original' world that we've uploaded into. the more you escape death, the more fucked up the simulation gets.

Post tits
Cats are the jew of the animal world but as to your dilemma life and death are temporary our purpose here is not to live but to make this place better for our future generations

Thanks man - my blonde blue eyed deceased mother probably appreciates too..

anyway just returned from the funeral service with a large bill and shit tasks like choosing her outfit for the casket display, what music to be played, who to speak at the funeral... off to the church office to get a priest

father doesn't speak, doesn't move, can't eat.. just sits with his head between his knees

love your family AND your animals dear anons!

have the guts to witness the death of all your loved ones and die alone without reproducing and perpetuating the inane insanity of life and death ever again

if you have kids, you only perpetuate this miserable suffering that is struggling to survive only to die.

Donald Trump has never had pets in his adult life )not sure if he had a childhood doggo or not). What can be deduced from this?

>hasn't subjected himself to fairly regular emotional devastations like pets dying or disappearing
>has kept aloof from death and thoughts of tragic loss
>has been free to focus 100% on his own human life

i have pets but i've honestly reached the point where i see that my life would be better in many ways without them. can you even imagine trump scooping cat poop from a litter box several times per day? it's disgusting.

Sorry for the losses in your family, user. That's quite a blow.
You too, OP. Pets are some of our dearest friends.
Neither is an easy thing to go through.

btw howard stern supposedly scoops litter boxes in his home.

>have billions of dollars
>regularly put your face a foot away from toxic foul smelling turds and breath in deep lung fulls of dusty cat litter plagued with toxoplasmosis
shiiiiiiiiiiet

Cats are scientifically proven psychopaths. They are incapable of emotion.

Look at this video of a cat being burned alive.

>blog.asiantown.net/-/4698/cat-burned-alive-into-ash

It only cries because it can't predator other species etc. It doesn't even concern itself with its own ISIS-like burning.

I've burned many cats and I can tell you cats give 0 fucks once they realize they're being roasted. Absolutely 0. They are subhuman.

I think he's had dogs. Not sure but I seem to recall pics of him holding a dog.

>son, sit down, i have bad news
>what is it dad?
>your mother... she... she passed away last night, i don't know what to say.... *cries*
>Hahahahahaha Wow Dad Haven't You Read The Gita? Hahahahah Nigga The Soul Is Eternal Mom Is Already Reincarnated
>... that very well may be son but she was your mother, my wife... such an important part of our lives, and that part is gone, whether her soul lives on or not does not alter our lives nor our sense of tragic loss
>LMAO Have You Even Chanted Hare Krsna Faggot? Like Just Chant Nigga

>I've burned many cats and I can tell you cats give 0 fucks once they realize they're being roasted. Absolutely 0. They are subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-9a9qnsHk&nohtml5=False

youtube.com/watch?v=McwJQR6vKDA

shut up LARPer

ITT: butthurt dogfag leaf

Your cat is going to die a slow death by cancer, no animal deserves that. If you truly love him you'll do the right thing and put him down. No euthanasia, just a quick shot to the back of the head, he'd never know what hit him and his last thoughts would be happy. It might be hard, but it's the merciful thing to do.

You need around 375*F to release THC you dipshit.

Damn user you hit me right in the feels. Seriously, my little dog has been my best friend for the last 12 years. Such a great companion, loyal, smart and such a deep personality for such a little animal. Just love your pet and be there for it like it has been there for you. And you speak the truth, this will be all of our fates some day.

Just remember though, cancer is a liquid fungus and if you learn how to remove fungus from the body naturally your little cat might have a longer life. You can thank monsanto for your cat's fate, as well as the rest of us. But I digress...

Stay strong OP.

You're lucky if you die on a hospital bed and not the streets.

No. Death is my greatest motivation to be, and the greatest solace I have in the event that I cannot be.

Poor little kitty :( fuck cancer.

Cats are animals, not human you fucking leaf. They do their own thing, and to say they don't show emotion is bullshit. Cats show anger, happiness and sadness, but maybe you're too autistic to be able to see that.

>They are subhuman

They're animals.

My cat used to get worried about me when I wouldn't wake up on time. She would paw at me and meow frantically even after my parents fed her.

>check flag
You must be one of those Chinese Canadians I keep hearing so much about.

Listen here. I too lost a cat of 14 years, a beautiful siamese kitty who was there for everything. I went through all you're going through, and I came away with one truth that gets you through it. Whether you die alone or not is up to you. If you spend your life fighting globalists, like Trump or Alex Jones, even if you are lying alone on your deathbed you will not die alone. Your heart will not be empty as your soul ascends to heaven. Your cat and all your loved ones will be there with you. Alex Jones may have lost his kids to the globalists but he will be smiling on his deathbed. Use your cats death to motivate yourself to live a life worthy of him by fighting globalists, and he will never really die.

underrated

Act like a fucking man you worthless cat boy.

I don't even like cats, they behave like women except they aren't sexually attractive.
Pretty impressive bait though, desu. (you) earned this.

Oh look, a black sociopath.

Saved

You are no better than the cats. Seems like you are projecting your own shit onto the cats, using it as some excuse to justify your phychotic behavior. In truth you despise who you are but your narcissism makes you take pride in it, so it manifests itself in the delusional psychology you have ascribed to them. They are dumb animals not evil sadistic masterminds. Honestly I could give a fuck if you beheaded a 1000 of the things, but you are a fucking hypocrite.

lol no thats if you want to cook it without plant material, the tricomes are all over the bud

We all have to die, user.