What the fuck is up with you fucks and womanizing? Do you laugh at cows before you eat burgers too...

What the fuck is up with you fucks and womanizing? Do you laugh at cows before you eat burgers too? Women should be treated with respect, especially because you can't tell if they're pregnant early on and that's the most important part. Chivalry is part of being redpilled, prove me wrong.

That's why you're a cuck Sanji,Nami and Robin would rather fuck Chooper than a beta whiteknight like you.

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

it's funny because most women are fat cows.

At least I didn't lose to that fucking marimo.

so... women = burgers? or cows? but only when pregnant? I'm confused...

pregnant burgers?

with or without the bun?

Yeah, let's be real. Maybe he doesn't have the look but his personality is unbridled nu-male.

Go back to getting cucked by Nami, shit cook.

Oh wait. You're indian. I get it. You fuck cows.

NVM.

KEK

Oh boy do they even make pills for your level of autism? Women = baby making factory, cow = burger making factory. You want delicious burgers, you be nice to the cow. You want nice babies, you be nice to women.

Hmm.. think I got it. Pregnant burgers have egg inside. And you gotta respect it so the yolk doesn't run before consummating it. I think.

>women deserve respect for being born with a vagina

That is where you are wrong kiddo. Also that is sexist, you ducking pig REEEEEEEEE

Exactly. Tits are so soft, why would you abuse them. Just let them envelop your head and embrace nirvana.

Yeah, this was the argument that had me change my mind.

Respect is earned, not given.

You're giving too much credit where it isn't due; it's the fault of the guy for not stepping up and taking responsibility. Do you seriously think if the guy stepped up and had a serious job bringing in enough money for the girl to be happy she would just pass on motherhood?

>Gateway to reproducing humans before artificial wombs
>Naturally perfectly fertile after puberty and peak fertility shortly after
>Older women are not as capable to produce babies, but were never as capable as a man in a laborious job nor were quite as high IQ as male scholars
Women get respect for their ability to reproduce.

you watched too many romantic comedies growing up and it turned you into a fag, change your ways before it's too late or die alone user.

>Respect women because they are women

Yeah, no. They won't respect you either.

>Do you laugh at cows before you eat burgers too?
...do you not?

no, see that's retarded, as they do not actually use it until a man comes along, and even then not right away.