Why is Mexico the worst Latin American country?

Why is Mexico the worst Latin American country?

Because of the United State's insatiable thirst for drugs

Because of Mexicans

because of the Mexicans, even the white Mexicans are by default no better than a shitskin

those kids crack me up and the beaner swat team is lovin playing cowboy

Eh, White Mexicans are a step up

Because of all the Mexicans?

Mexico has to be better than Honduras or El Salvador

Because their own government kidnapped university students and butchered them shamelessly

this
people don't realize that after Syria, Mexico is the nation with most casualties

The #1 reason Mexico is shit is government corruption. Politician's all bend for money and constantly steal from taxpayers at all levels of government
I was born and raised in a border town across from Texas and saw first hand how fast things went to shit at around 2008-2009
>kidnappings skyrocket
>extortion skyrockets
>skirmishes between cartels or military on a near daily basis
>businesses get hit hard since nobody wants to go out under the dangerous conditions

I myself got dragged out of a car with my brother because we were confused with someone else and got our asses beat on the street
All the mayors and other politicians in the border cities live in the USA hiding from their own cities it's fucking shameful
We need a strong leader with balls who cleans house and cracks down hard on corruption

also it doesn't help that Mexico is next to the biggest drug consumer in the world...

Sorry Americans, Mexico is NORTH American

Can't pile it up with our shitholes, they're YOUR shithole friend

Drugs. And crime. And corruption. Half of my family lives there, but my dad and all my uncle's packed up and head up here so their kids and I wouldn't have to deal with that.

that speaks to how shit el Salvador and honduras is

this. basically, if the US up and teleported to move next to any 3rd world degenerate country, they be mexico. perfect examples: Rhodesia, South Africa, Europe. its that tryhard national attitude and getting pushed around that makes 3rd world scum holes want to 1up their more civilized, successful neighbors at every turn by doing it in the most gaudy, poser way possible and forcing everyone to do it with them at gun point which only causes more problems on them and cause them to blame said neighboring successful nation for all their problems

>tfw dudeweedlmao dealer
>tfw see a significant increase in opium demand
>tfw become a heroin dealer because money
>tfw directly responsible for western collapse
I just want to grow some dank and sell it to the few people around me who like that stuff, I don't want to compete with Afghani faggotts

It's not

all the dumbasses need to do to fix it is legalize drugs.

There is no way Mexico is worse than my country

Come on burger nothing is worse than venezuela

there's too much money being made for that to be an option

the people raking in the cash don't give two shits about a third world country and neither does the U.S. government
Donald Trump ironically is probably the first U.S. president to at least give Mexico some attention albeit for the wrong reasons.

funny thing to see so many chicanos pledging loyalty to their former soil, if you defend your former country so passionately why don't you just come back there instead of being a plastic american??
>inb4 i love both countries
we all know that's a lie

What counts as drugs though? I'm fine with neighborhood kids smoking weed as they will nothing stops them) but the idea of heroin suddenly being injected (pun intended) into our society makes me sick.
Potheads aren't nearly as troublesome as opiate addicts.

>Mexico
>Worst country

Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia

How'd you become a weedlmao user? I was thinking of that because I might transfer to my state uni and the loans there would kill a me, but then I remembered we made it legal recently in this state.

*Dealer
Fucking hell I need some sleep

the problem with opiates is the drug companies and the healthcare system that just dumps them into people like fucking smarties
again the reason is $$$ with no regard for consequences

too far from god, too close to the united states

>drugs
the only economy liberals recognize supply and demand.

lets offer free health care
>great idea!

lets offer free guns.
>it wont work everyone will abuse it.

Age 16, 2003ish, I wound up in a suburban high school after a life of religious schools and dropout periods nobody ever bothered to correct. The school had roughly 2300 students, so it was a culture shock going from a religious school of 300 or so to that. By 16, a friend introduced me to weed, which I wish had occurred later in life as I don't think it's wise to let developing children fuck with their brain chemistry. I smoked too early, if I could do anything it would be to promote chemical assistance in highscool.
Entirely valid, no disagreement here. The pharmaceutical industry has taken severe advantage over the mental health of successive generations. I have two uncles forever stuck using opiates and I fucking hate it.

I personally found El Salvador to be shittier myself, but the border towns and everything south of Mexico City is shit

>if I could do anything it would be to promote chemical assistance in highscool.
>denote
Drunk as fuck, meant discourage. I am chemically dependent.

Sorry Colombiano, Mexico is LATIN American.
I can pile it on with you guys, although I cannot, unfortunately, deny my country's involvement in it via obunghole

>Can't pile it up with our shitholes, they're YOUR shithole friend
Fucking watch us, friend

>CIA can't siphon off drug money anymore
>starts kidnapping random pablos and harvesting their organs to fund ISIS instead
I'm not sure it would be an improvement to be honest

Honestly, if we were able to wave a magic wand and reduce drug-demand here to 0%, I'd worry about the state of Mexico. What would happen to them if suddenly we had no need for drugs of any kind?

>drugs legalized
>CIA has to find money somewhere
>kidnap some poor Pedros and Juans and harvest their organs
>easy fix
No way until the CIA is shattered.

spbp

legalize meth and heroin kys

Yes, obviously.

Got brown skin? Then you can't win.

>says the 60% white country.

I got locked up as a teenager for doing stupid shit. At the center I was in when I was 16 I met this guy from Guatemala named Darian and he shared a room with me. He didn't speak good English and I don't know Spanish, so talking to him was difficult. He told me about how he watched gang members cut off a guy's head. Lot's of fucked up shit goes on South of the border. Even Darian wanted the cartels to stay out.

Guatemala is the worst Latin American country user.

Can confirm. I knew a guy from there.

>mexico
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

El Salvador