Why are Asian Americans so successful compared to white people?

Why are Asian Americans so successful compared to white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtube.com/watch?v=-rRuJlpNMy0
youtube.com/watch?v=0UKTOUVVU4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They try

I don't try

Western countries scoop the cream off the top. The very best out of billions of non-whites is understandably better than the worst whites.

They feel like they have to prove themselves whereas whites don't.

>being 1 of 1 billion people to succeed means asians are successful

on average white people are far smarter

fortune 500 doesn't lie

they use the minority channels to their highest extent.

Asians abuse affirmative action as much as anyone but are smart enough to actually become successful from it.

They are an example of what it is actually doing. IE: giving races an unfair fast track advantage over white people. Niggers are just too stupid to actually use it to its potential.

This is the inside of a Chinese train. This is the median for the same people that fill Australian universities and prevent Australians being able to afford housing via driving demand through the roof.

It was mostly rich Asians who came to America. The poor ones who came to dig for gold and lay rails mostly fucked off back to China where the money they earned would get them farther.

First gen are successful

second gen are worse than sjws

fippity bippity

Is it because of their angry little legs ? or maybe their beady little nipples ? or could it be their tense little fingers ?

boom

The ones I know work/study about 4 times harder than me, and I'm a pretty hard worker.

Why are Filipino Americans more successful than Asian Americans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Filipinos - ranked #3
Japanese - ranked #21
Chinese - ranked #23
Vietnamese - ranked #59
Koreans - ranked #61

how do u explain the descendants of railway workers/laborers who were from the lowest class & uneducated?

bump

Why are Filipinos superior to Asians?

The compromise is that Asian guys have to go through higher standards than other races of men in America, in order to get nice pussy. So no they're not very successful socially in America. Niggers are better than them on that aspect.

Is it because Asians have no creativity and very robotic?

But you're women are whores to foreigners in your own country and abroad. So on that aspect it's not very impressive. Also Filipino men are viewed as a subhuman and have a hard time getting pussy of any races.

We're more successful and smarter and better and getting rich. See Why is that? Maybe because Asians are subhumans?

this is how the argument fails:

there are plenty of cases where the migrant groups weren't the cream of the crop per se, but still managed to excel.

>Why is that

Because Filipino guys are midgets, have small dinks, and because of their culture they act like a shy pussy. That's why they have a hard time getting pussy that isn't Asian. Only solution to that is to fix your culture and establish eugenics.

Are Filipinos a friend of the Indian people?

You're so salty. It's obvious you're jealous. You can't even answer the question why we're superior to you Asians. More successful socially and financially.

pinoy are sometimes better, sometimes worse. I lived for a year in Daly City and it wasn't bad.

I'd say the more asian filipinos are, the better they are, and the more spanish they are the more spic-like

I don't know. But Indians are dark-skinned and smell bad so Their #1 spot mean nothing. Taiwan is very near the Philippines so maybe they learned from us. Which means we are the de facto #1

I'm not Asian because I'm a craka. Also what I said is fact and you can't refute it. Your women are literal prostitutes for every subhuman balding westerner and your men are low test midgets. That's the compromise you Filipino guys have to make in western countries, will then it sucks to be you.

I'll take this as a no, I'm glad we make more than you and don't feel the need to make a thread on it.

what about them? prove that specific descendants of railway workers/labourers are more successful

But Chinese and Indians poop on the streets, planes, and elevators.

Of course it wasn't bad. We're more successful financially and socially to Asians. So the more Filipinos there are in a neighborhood, the safer you'd feel.

Idk, there were a lot of piniggers too

>chinese
>filipino
>indian

= poop , you'd be better off staying where you came from buddy boyos

Slightly higher IQs, a lower propensity to commit crime and engage in violence, and lower rate of out of wedlock births.

Basically the same reasons whites do better than blacks.

But I will say, whites sort of win because Asian Americans by virtue of their existence are basically admitting they rather live in countries built by white people than by themselves. And many Asian countries are poverty stricken and produce 80-90 IQ populaces with high violence rates. Japan and Worst Korea are exceptional.

The Southeast Asians and the Curry Asians are pretty much as dumb as backs. Accept they have none of the athleticism of blacks, so they're even below them.

>a leaf
>implying it matters when were invading canada and making more filipinos

your sons are going to be gay and your daughters muslim whores
jejejejejjeejjeejejejejjjejejejejejejej

Well how do you explain it? Are you saying the difference between a mainland chink that publicly shits into bins and your chink surgeon is one got to come to the West?

Chinks themselves don't believe that, dude. Ask a Hong Kong chink about mainland chinks.

Unlike niggers, we have high IQ, high impulse control, and good future time orientation.

Unlike white people, we lack white (((guilt))).

> We're more successful financially and socially to Asian

lol wtf

Compare the economy of Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong to Philippines. Flips are truly the niggers of Asia.

They aren't, you just think that because it's what they want you to think

white people gave them opportunities.

all i can say is that the filipino family that i know, and have been friends with for years are very good people
the patriarch is a super nice quiet shy little guy
best fishing guide on west coast ive ever know btw
his three children are really hard workers
one of his sons was very successful, but he eats sleeps his business ... like 14-16 hour days, 5 days a week

*finacially succesful.
Their existance is comparable to ants, ants get the fuckin job done. Thats it, they just work mindlessly in a colony of others like them and never think for themselves. These are not free thinkers, people of wisdom and individuality. They are soulless fuckin robots

>Japan and Worst Korea are exceptional.
If they are exceptional and Filipinos beat them at being successful, then does that mean Filipinos are phenomenal?

Unfortunately for East Asians, their IQs didn't help them become more successful than Filipino Americans. See That means the IQ test is flawed. The proof is in the pudding. Filipinos have higher IQs if we based it on real life results.

>they have none of the athleticism of blacks
Actually, Filipinos beat the blacks in their own game too. We're simply far more athletic.

Manny Pacquiao is the greatest boxer of all time. Also see this pure Filipinos who visited America do an unplanned, impromptu hip hop dance battle versus Blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=-rRuJlpNMy0

Who's better?

Looks like pretty comfy picknic.

See We're better.

Australians make the best Americans

I'm a mainland chink and it really just depends how long you've lived here and how willing you are to assimilate. Not to mention where exactly in China you come from. Most negative chinese stereotypes come from southern and western chinese, which make up the bulk of chinese-american immigrants. They don't even speak mandarin.

It's funny that Sup Forums supposedly loves hong kongers when in reality they're literally just the new york jews of china.

This is household income. When you take per capita it is
Japanese $ 43,132
Chinese $ 34,835
Filipino: $ 31,289

See this one too Filipinos are better than Asian-Americans at being smart and successful, and we're better than Blacks at being athletic, dancing, singing.

The best part is we don't poo in the streets like Indians and Asians, and we are not violent like Blakcs, and we are not soulless sociopaths like Whites. We're friendly, successful, smart, athletic.

Taiwanese are ahead, retard

will the chinks save white people or do you just plan on taking over while we're busy dildoing our neighbors?

Pinoy maids are infamous in Singapore for always going after Bangladeshi dicks, in tents in PUBLIC PARKS! Fighting in public over mud dick.

A lot of Filipinos are also single moms, they are the asian country with the most single moms...

Singapores 'sex camps' Banglas & Maids @East Coast Park - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=0UKTOUVVU4k
Dec 12, 2014 - Bangla Sex video - Duration: 1:13. Md Shamim 1,416,299 views ยท 1:13. Singapore's Banglas and maids at Kallang River 'open air' sex park.

The guys in the back are clearly cleaning up. Maybe some trash fell?

>dat mental gymnastics

Look at a map. Taiwan is very near the Philippines, so they learned from us. Also, Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam are way behind us.

they have intact family structures

Also they are ahead by not much, but Japanese, Chinese, and Koreans are way behind by a lot.

The reason Hong Kong is better than the rest of China is because it wasn't ruled by China for over 150 years. They actually have some semblance of dignity to not add lead paint to everything or eat dogs.

Family values, simple as.
Something like 9% of Asians are born out of wedlock, whites are the 2nd best, spics the 3rd, and niggers are like 77% out of wedlock.
The family is everything.

Look at the thread topic, it's about Asian American vs Filipino American residents who reside in America permanently, not Filipinos who temporarily work in Singapore.

fucking Sup Forums flip REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Those stats are also HOUSEHOLD income. Why not look at individual income? Oh right because Flips like to live with their parents and even grandparents.

because it's in our culture. Our parents always emphasize higher education. Also being doctors, accountants, lawyers, and bankers like the jews

They're not. They just live minimal cheap lives so try save more $$$

I will save the individual whites who are my close friends or a member of my family by marriage... (*deep sigh* At Least They Are Not Black). The rest of you are on you own, go ask your Magical Negros for help!

China would definitely save...preserve, some useful white people, for pragmatic purposes, but it's not going to be a free ride. There are things that white people can do that Chinese people in general aren't good at, driving, thinking outside of the box. There are actually many things China wants to buy from white people, but the problem for white people is, it's going to be a buyer's market when your choice comes down to being exploited by chinks or having your women AND men* raped in South Apefica and Apemerica.

*men: yeah, white men are being raped in South America with active assistance by the police, white men would be pulled over, put in a jail cell with a bunch of violent blacks...Nature Happens and he's let off without even being charged, but he's basically destroyed.

>Manny Pacquiao is the greatest boxer of all time.

But he lost to Mayweather, man you're fitting the stereotype that Filipinos are dumber than a rock. Also I don't give a shit about those faggy nigger dances, it doesn't build civilization. So shove that youtube vid up your bum.

>Filo's for Clinton
This is because most are illegal. No sane Filo would vote for that vapid cunt... unless they like to turn a blind eye to corruption.

>Filipinos are better than Asian-Americans at being smart and successful, and we're better than Blacks at being athletic, dancing, singing.
> The best part is we don't poo in the streets like Indians and Asians, and we are not violent like Blakcs, and we are not soulless sociopaths like Whites. We're friendly, successful, smart, athletic.
>>
I don't know, it's definitely not true in all cases, but having grown up in an EXTREMELY asian-american part of southern california, Japanese were top tear, then chiniese, then vietnamese, filipino were kind of the niggers of your whole "asian race", considered all the others to be ones that carry around a moist shit rag to wipe their ass instead of toilet paper {native in filipino), some SE asians were considered lower, mostly the muslim type ones

duterte sounds pretty cool, keep comin out hard, Philippines

this

doesn't matter your son is still going to be sucking nigger dick and your daughter will burn the coal meanwhile filipinos double in number. You wont even pass your pathetic shit genes. Its okay though youll live on as a set of numbers on an internet archive you pathetic cuck. I dont even have to bring up numbers on how depraved and godless your people are because you already know and it kills you so you look down on our success as nothing more than a fluke. Carry on well keep fucking our way into making a browner world while you teach your sons to dress up as girls and groom your daughters for nigger dicks

aussie post best post

See and and It's Filipinos' and Jews' strength.

oh yeah i forgot, in terms of being ugly, not just smarts and class and success

why are there so many philipines in Sup Forums? what do they have to do with any of this? go away

On par with niggers. Just shorter and with diminutive dicks.

they aren't

You're the one who brought up athleticism. I just pointed out that we're better than Blacks at their own game, if we needed to. Mayweather didn't fight like an athlete. He was running and hugging all the time.

PEENOISE PRIDE! I rarely see retarded peenoise like you here at Sup Forums Go back to playing DOTA or plebbit or whatever shithole you came from and then go set yourself on fire.

You can do mental gymnastics all you want, but numbers don't like. See

It's not so much that Hong Kong escaped being ruled by CHINA for 150 years, so much as Hong Kong escaped being destroyed by COMMUNISM, specifically, Mao.

Taiwan, the Republic of China, is doing fine as well.

My grandparents are from Mainland China, my parents and I was born in Hong Kong. My grandparents don't act like Mainland Chinese today, because they escaped that bad influence, same with Overseas Chinese.

Even within Mainland China, depending on which city, which village, the people aren't alike, some mayors took active measures to protect their people against the worst excesses of communism, especially against the destructive forces of red guards during the cultural revolution. One of the mayor, his english name escapes me, shut the gates and blocked the red guards from burning down Forbidden City.

Chinese are niggrr tier they don't even assimilate. Flips are 80% clinically retarded and have poisonous social culture of lying, backstabbing, gossip and manipulation. But the other 20% are great people and happy go lucky. If Thais could learn fucking English they would be 2nd behind japs in america. Koreans are dickheads everywhere they go

hes grasping at straws because he knows his needle dick cant please white women so he takes out his frustration on brown people.

Oddly enough, in America at least, their success is the same at the same level of education. Whites are worse educated and not scooped out of school in to jobs at the same rate. Might be cause they're dumber.

>you teach your sons to dress up as girls

Has it occur to you niggers that orientals LIKE our men pretty? Which is why ugly niggers have no chance with sane Chinese women.

I rather have a Korean pretty boy who can do headshots than pair up with a ghoullish chimpanzee. Though of course, when it comes to marriage, it's Chinese-Only, but if a Chinese woman were to lust after a non-Chinese, it's going to be a Korean Pretty Boy, Kdrama turns Chinese women into a frenzied horde.

1 out of 3 young university graduates kill themselves in Japan because they cant find a job.

It's either something magical happens to Filipinos once they hit American soil, or the U.S. has a very strict immigration policy with regards to the Philippines and are only culling their best and richest. Hmm, which one do you think is more likely? If we're only allowing Filipino doctors and programmers to come here, or they are the only ones with the means to do so, a high average income for Filipino Americans doesn't really say much about the wider Filipino people, does it?

Indian Americans are the highest on the list and the average IQ in India is 82--3 points lower than African Americans. But Indian Americans are doing well because only their best and brightest come here. If we started mass importing Indians indiscriminately that would change.

Instead of taking vicarious pride in the success of Filipino Americans, you should be more concerned about the brain drain that is robbing your country of some of your best people and stunting its growth.

>I'm a mainland chink

What are you doing in America? I hope you are smart enough to know where the black areas is and avoid them.

I don't speak Mandarin because my mother tongue is Cantonese, and I left Hong Kong before the change of flags, but let's just say after watching the recent news I'm trying to learn Mandarin again... It seem like more American cities and malls have fallen to 'teen flash mobs'. But thanks to Trump and Trudeau, they are coming up North...

>and we are not soulless sociopaths like Whites

Excuse me? Pretty much every charitable effort is lead by and funded by whites. Whites are the only people on earth that would devote their lives to uplifting people outside of their ethnic group. I think white people are kinda dumb because of that, but they are not sociopaths.

Pinoy maids in Singapore prefers working for white families.

Pretty much.

Pinoys are, especially when compared with oriental asians:
- low IQ
- poor future-time-orientation
- over-sexed (SINGLE MOMS!)
- resentful of their betters.

Unlike niggers however, Pinoys are relatively non-violent, that's why most of them can be trusted with the children. Alas, Pinoys are sneaky and insubordinate, there have been many cases where a Filipino maid have been caught contaminating the food of their master and mistresses with bodily fluids, and there have been many more cases where a Filippa had been caught stealing, or seducing the husband...HOWEVER, even when they act out against the host family, they DON'T chimp out and hurt the kids.

Pinoy maids try to break up families by seducing the husband and trying to get the kids to call her mom, but this can be dealt with by firing her. Negros, male and females, are more aggressive and dangerous, and should never be allowed around kids.

the men are all sailors and the women are all whores

the pinoy-americans yes they're relatively stable, just ugly and trashy, but good people for the most part

yes the numbers right

small enough number, add one or two successful

average doesn't mean shit

produce numbers with the mean, and with explainable, repeatable numbers, and then ill consider giving a fuck about your chart, thank you

Nuclear family intact. Studying is more of a priority than sports or getting muh dik wet.

im ok with the am-flip people, i can only speak of my own exp in Manila Mesa. we probably just had more of the trashy ones. there are trashy people of every race, so its certainly possible simply having more flip people we had more trashy ones who were only comfortable around their own people

we definitely got one of these around 04 (pic related)

>Negros, male and females, are more aggressive and dangerous, and should never be allowed around kids.
dumb fucking chink detected. we literally have had niggers raising white children for hundreds of years as mammies.