When OUR time comes we will honor this man despite dodging the JQ

100% real - I don't care if he names the slithering subhuman rats or not. He's a hero. He did so much, one can not even fathom, the amount of red pill carpet bombing that he orchestrated, the amount of energy transmitted to the world, honest god fearin American!

I don't care if he avoids the KQ, I don't care if he steers clear.

He knows and so do we.

We all know who he's talking about when he utters the magical words - GLOBALIST SCUM.

Thank you Alex Jones!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8
youtube.com/watch?v=cd3vtfK3Ito
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't like civic nationalist, but he does at least seem like he cares about this world I guess.

Civic nationalists are necessary allies for now

Globalism has to be dealt with first before the debate on what makes a nation can be had. After all, that debate is pointless when there are none.

>but he does at least seem like he cares about this world I guess.

He knows. You have to be brutally naive to think that he's "civic nationalist" on sperg larp tier like that faggot Styx or some dumb cunt like that.

Jones named the slithering anthropomorphic rats 10+ years ago, called out the ties of those subhuman satan worshiping desert pests and their jewish satanic ritual sacrifice of 9-11.

Jones is the real deal.

Can you imagine rolling around Texas with him, shooting guns or smokin weed in the back of the pickup, chugging beer, it would most likely mark the high peak of anyones life.

Jones started on fucking AM radio just yelling into the airwaves about elitist satanic pedophile rings and shit like that.

He's a fucking legend.

I salute you, Burgbro. God I wish I could immigrate to America...

Hindsight 20 20 - he did start his career talking that shit, I've heard some of his 90's AM shows ...can you imagine what kind of WILLPOWER you need to persevere at that shit back in the 90s?

People were in some other-worldly level of asleep back then, media completely in control, and he put himself out there saying that shit.

NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE - David Icke used reptilian metaphor to call out the satanic desert rats, but Alex Jones went straight to the point.

Imagine saying that in the 90s. The satanic pedophile rings are running politics. Hahahhaha.

But it's not funny now. Yet he persevered with that, he didn't stop or retract. He's a legend. There's only one Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is actually agent Bill Hicks. Sage

>Alex Jones avoid the JQ
uhhh yea boss, thats false
Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14

Talmud Judaism is satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

he's done so much more as a portal than he ever could as an acerbic racist

Exactly.

Anybody who has ever tried doing something like that knows that it's hard as fuck.

I remember hearing him when I was like 14 and thinking "Haha wow what a fucking nut case this guy is crazy".

Then out of no where he is like one of the leaders of a political movement, on the phone with the president, and is redpilling the masses on a daily basis.

I know some of his shit gets a little over-the-top, but I think he sincerely means it.

he talked about jews in his old days, i don't know what happend to him

And he hires the hottest girls, I could stare at Lee Ann tits the whole show without blinking once hooooly shittt BOO YAH

>i don't know what happend to him

It's called tactics. If you don't have the cognitive capacity to understand why he doesn't say "slithering subhuman desert kike rats" but rather "globalist scum" - that's on you Vladescu.

Millie Weaver is 9/10

The kind of girl you want to breed with

I went the whole election without reading a single InfoWars article. How important is he objectively?

Infowars had a video up with George Webb. I just went to look for it, and it's gone. Is this the absolute proof Webb is complete garbage?

Alex is a good dude bless him, his hearts in the right place and he tries to do the right thing.

Jones is one of the only people who lays out the globalism red pill entirely. He explains the full spectrum dominance, and all aspects of control used by the elites

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

Articles really aren't that good imo, but his segments are fun. It's more the fact that he has a shit ton of viewers, a ton of subscribers, he's been doing this for like 20 years, and we are now at the point where the MSM hates him.

Probably the more important figure in Alt-media at this point. He even had Trump on the show.

You don't read Alex Jones you watch. Just like you do with any other media. Who the fuck reads?

They hate him absolutely, and he just posted award for people to get on air with CNN is ISIS. Bill Clinton is a rapist was a big success.

I agree. I've been following since Bohemian Grove. He's definitely aware of his media personality and I don't get how people who has been listening to him for a while don't understand his honeypot tactic from a propaganda point of view: people go to his videos to laugh at his conspiracy theorist over-the-top persona... then become redpilled in the process.

His old documentaries are legit and essential redpilling weapons. I've successfully redpilled many friends and family members by beginning with "Endgame" (before moving towards more hardcore stuff):

youtube.com/watch?v=Pqs9wZYmXV8

One of the best explanations of our reality in documentary format, specifically tailored towards bluepilled people. And yes, it names (((the names))).

Im a native raised austinite ( before our current...immigrant crisis ). Even when i was a kid alex was a texas staple like leslie the tranny hobo or other strange shit. He was kind of always the crazy uncle that rants about aliens and the cia and shit.

No one really gave him much mind until 9/11 which was a wakeup call of sorts. For others it was a morbid curiosity.

At the end of the day alex is entertaining. If you know how he was back in the day it appears he has changed from tales of the weird intrigue into legitimate political discourse.

In much the same way the "alex is bill hicks" thing got started, the alex now is not the alex of yesteryear. At some point not unlike the rest of us you go from being ironic to being unironic.

You see this transformation taking place in tons of other circles too, youtube for one. Even in online gaming I can throw out a hitler did nothing wrong tier joke and get back dozens of 6 gorillions from random people on the internet. A few months ago I would be a fringe lunatic ranting about jews, now everyone is kind of "in" on the joke.

And thats what alex is. Hes a bullshitter who had disjointed but sometimes the correct amount of crazy then the public zeitgeist just began to connect the dots.

Now he can spew his conspiracy theories and string them together coherently into conspiracy FACTS. Much of what he says this day is true. His biggest crime is hyperbole. I remeber hearing him talk about how we gave the saudis nukes and explained the process, it all sounded believeable and I myself have looked into some of the auxillary info and yhea its as he says....then somehow we end up fighting a war against psychic vampire satanist lizard pedophiles?

Its funny to watch tho.

soon everyone ends up reading. trust me. age, time, situation, people love reading.

>then somehow we end up fighting a war against psychic vampire satanist lizard pedophiles?

He's been formulating this in a more coherent way for a while now (without deviating from the entertaining over-the-top persona strategy I explained in a previous post). This is the final piece of the puzzle:

youtube.com/watch?v=cd3vtfK3Ito

As a person who works close to a Silicon Valley little piece of the map he's laying out there, I can say he really has 100% top level intel. And I can't think of a better way to redpill vidyafags than this kind of meme-heavy videos.

SWEDEN WHAT THE FUCK.
WHERE IS YOUR HERITAGE, YOUR HISTORY, YOUR BLOOD AND CHILDREN. WHERE IS YOUR VIKING SPIRIT, WHERE IS YOUR LUST FOR GLORY. YOU'VE BENDED DOWN AND SUCKED FUCKIGN COCK FOR TOO LONG AND YOU'RE LOSING YOUR SENSE OF BEING A VIKING. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR GODS, YOUR VIKING GODS, DO YOU NOT CALL UPON THEM ANYMORE.

SWEDEN YOU HAVE GREAT HISTORY AND CULTURE. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING. YOUR MEN ARE LANKY AND WEAK, YOUR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND SMALL. THIS IS FUCKING MESSED UP, SWEDEN FIND YOUR INNER VIKING AND STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, THIS IS YOUR LONG LOST HERITAGE.

SWEDEN. THE. KEKING. STOPS. NOW.

Shit I gotta watch this, looks good.

You niggers seen Pastor Anderson and his documentaries? He has one on the jews. One of the biggest redpills around, he's also been on Jones' show before too

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8