As a Christian myself, I really wonder sometimes...

As a Christian myself, I really wonder sometimes, why can Christian's evolve beyond our barbaric past of the old testament, but Muslims will always be judged by what their ancient book says?

Here's an example of a barbaric verse in the Bible.

"Hosea 13:16

The people of Samariamust bear their guilt,
because they have rebelledagainst their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashedto the ground,
their pregnant womenripped open."

Other urls found in this thread:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm
sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/greatesthoax.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deus vult is the cringiest meme ever. Literally held Jerusalem for 80 years and got eternally BTFO in the process.
Also, you fucking kike shill pay attention
>ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL
search your feelings user, you know it to be true.

Christian's evolve

muslims did not evolve , christianity is jew 2.0 with the new testament, and islam went back to jew 1.0 its why they dont eat pork etc

>As a Christian myself
bet you think you're pretty fuckin funny

The old testament is full of jewish orders

Christianity evolved. Islam is still stuck in the middle ages with stoning punishments, incest, bestiality, rape, and pedophilia being openly endorsed by a large portion of Muslims.

kys

Christianity itself is leaps and bounds beyond the ancient/medevil man.

It took Christians years to fully follow, rule by, and appreciate the word within macro social stuctures and governship.

Europeans, through consistent social evolution, were able to civilize by heeding and referencing Christian divinity and Christian morality over time. It took hundreds of years of trial and development.

Islam is backwards - it is rooted in pagan / barbaric law. It doesn't elevate man to his higher faculties, it makes him a puppet to the senses; sexual pleasure, anger, wrath, deciept. All acceptable in Islam.

Summary: Christianity and western philosophy pushed Europeans into the future, Islam tethers the middle east into the past.

That's the jewish part of the Bible you're quoting

Christianity is a religion of peace.
> b-but crusades
It was different times, different people. Also, It was pretty long ago.

(((Christian))) here...
Also pagan very very much muh is!

Anyway, PMSL reading bubble bashers and even stupider moslems bashing the little brained buckets against the wall...
After jews layed the way for for them to be that thick and covered by religious shit teachings...LMAO

Crusades what just trying to get a little bit back what was lost. It was never meant to conquer non-Christian soil, unlike Islam

>Christianity evolved
No, it didn't.

>But muh old testament!
Just because you're a faggot who prefers a nice, hippy Jesus and a flower-child God doesn't mean that's how it really works.

>Muslims are the same as Christians
Muslims are a Satan-worshipping, sons of Ishmael, death cult that are quite probably waiting for the anti-Christ so they can worship him.

>But look at this violent verse! I don't like violence! It makes my ginie feel sad!
Get over it pussy, life is hard and God is harder.

>why can Christian's evolve beyond our barbaric past of the old testament
Because Jesus.

/thread

Christianity's role model is a hippy. Islam's role model is a violent paedophile warlord.

user., in your opinion, you know about Christianity's role model. In fact, you do not.

prove me wrong protip, you can't

Long story you see....

christians who follow the teachings of christ actually don't follow the old testament because the old testament was manipulated by negative entities

>falling for the god is angry and jealous meme

I assume you're referring to Jesus's support of the Old Testament. While the popular perception of his character has been cleaned up a bit, there's no covering up the fact that Muhammed screwed a 9 year old.

Sorry, meant to reply to

because muslims dont have a "new testament" you ignoramus

The only barbaric verses you find are Old Testament. Then this dude named JESUS came along and gave the world the key to salvation. Do you even fucking read user?

Why can I shoot my fingernails at people?

>As a christian myself
Yah ok buddy.

The crusade states existed longer than the usa now you fucknugget

>evolved beyond barbaric past
If you are religious you are mentally ill.
Call me a fedora tipper if you want, but if you are insane enough to believe an invisible man talks to you you are insane enough to stab someone.
Absolutely baffling how religion hasn't been outlawed.

Protestants aren't christian so don't worry. Your religion is only 500 tears old

The New Testament is law.

Racial and cultural differences.

Muslims are mostly semites, niggers and pajeets. Sometimes swamp rats.

Christians are mostly white.

I'm more afraid of fedoras. They are deluded enough to believe that something can come from nothing and are moral relativists

>barbaric
Youre not a Christian. God smiting Samarians was a good thing. Fuck off kike.
>>ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL
Burn in Hell Mehmet, right alongside Mohammed the false prophet.

>As a Christian myself, I really wonder sometimes, why can Christian's evolve beyond our barbaric past of the old testament, but Muslims will always be judged by what their ancient book says?
>evolve
But I thought christians were creationists?

God has zero to do with a book written y ignorant racist cunts you faggot.

now have a nice day.

I'm not an atheist.
Atheism is just as stupid, agnosticism is the only rational outlook.
I'm glad most of Europe is neither now, people don't go around spouting they are special for not believing, but they also don't really believe anymore. It's so unimportant.

"Christians" don't exist. Beliefs are personal and everyone makes it work to his or her own ends.

THE TORAH

"And the Lord spake unto me, saying. . . This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee . . . And the Lord commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it . . . And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them. . . to drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance . . . And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee, thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them; neither shalt thou make marriages with them. . . ye shall destroy their altars and break down their images. . . For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God; the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth . . . And thou shalt consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them. . . But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction until they be destroyed . . . He shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven, there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them . . . Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours. . . even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be . . . Of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shall save nothing alive that breatheth . . . thou shalt lend unto many nations and thou shalt not borrow . . . Ye shall utterly destroy all the places wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods. . ."

>Muslims are a Satan-worshipping, sons of Belial
Fix'd that for you, christbro.

THE NEW TESTAMENT

"Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God. . . I am not come to destroy" (the law or the prophets) "but to fulfil . . . Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies. . . He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes . . . Lay not up for yourselves treasure on earth . . . what is a man profited if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Thou shalt love the Lord thy God. . . this is the first and great commandment; and the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. . . One is your Master, even Christ, and all ye are brethren. . . Let brotherly love continue . . . Whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased . . . Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees . . . ye are the children of them which killed the prophets . . . This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations . . . Forgive them, for they know not what they do . . . God that made the world and all things herein . . . and hath made of one blood all nations of men . . . be it known therefore unto you that the

salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it . . . What then? Is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also . . . for the promise, that he should be of the world, was not to Abraham, and to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith . . . One God and father of all who is above, all . . . let brotherly love continue . . . For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ; whose end is destruction . . ."

>"Christians" don't exist. Beliefs are personal and everyone makes it work to his or her own ends.
One third of the world's population considers themselves something that doesn't exist?

Yahweh is Satan

Christ is King of Kings.

You aren't a Christian. Christianity didn't evolve, Jesus came to earth and set shit straight. The old Testament is the Jewish bible.

>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Doesnt sound like a hippy to me.

Old Testament isn't the book Christians follow. If you weren't retarded you'd know this.

One third of the world ascribes to a belief system that bends it to their own will. There are countless subsets of christianity and even two persons within the same subset will have different personal beliefs. It's also an everchanging system as what was once forbidden within the church is now accepted as truth. Same goes for islam, it's so strict that it is literally impossible to follow all the rules, so people take what works for them and call it a day. Nobody is truly religious.

Defend this shit, Judeoprotestants:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

jewishracism.blogspot.com/2009/01/jewish-problem-part-3-jews-in-banking.html?m=1

>As a Christian myself,

sure thing Mehmet

That doesn't make christianity as a demographic not exist. In fact it only spawns trouble, because christians share a sense of community with people they inherently disagree with.

You are an idiot. I'm not sure of the context of that verse, but it seems merely to be stating what will happen, not ordering people to do "barbaric" things. As for old testament Jewish theocratic laws, they were necessary for people to be healthy and righteous. To call them "barbaric" is only to imply you have a better understanding of morality than God -- you "know" better. Based on what, exactly? Your fee fees? Your ignorance? You are a presumptuous idiot.

People disagree with others regardless of religion.
Also Christians disagree with other Christians and spawn new subsets all the time.

Because christians let their book be translated, changed and reinterpreted.

>Also Christians disagree with other Christians and spawn new subsets all the time.
And suddenly you talk about christians as a demographic. Ergo, christians do exist. Whether it's a group you enjoy being around of is another matter.

REMINDER - THIS IS A SPONSORED THREAD:

(Mossad), the paid Catholic shills, and the Paid Russian Orthodoxy shills push this... All of these groups = the Alt-Right meme.

The "elite" is code for Jews and their blackmailed sociopath pedophiles (Hillary's mom was a Jew). Because Jews run a child sex slave ring out of Ukraine/Israel and sometimes South America (see Hatti and Clintons) and use pedophiles as their boot-licking goy politicians/celebrities.

They use the symbolism of the occult because it's a marketing campaign to cover up for Zionist and Jewish Communist crimes/power moves. The occult became degenerate as fuck ever since Thelma (Alestor Crowley), Anton (((Levy))) of Hollywood Satanism, and Navy Intelligence groups took over the scene; although it was always a place for scam artists. Freemasons became corrupted after being bought out by Jews in the mid-1800s -- thanks to Napoleon emancipating the Jews and the Rothschild take over Britain with the fall of Napoleon (See Rothschild's run on the stocks after Battle of Waterloo)

Catholics and Russians are both pro-Communism and therefor cover for them too by telling you it's "Satanists" and not Jewish Communists and their Zionist mafia allies. This is something the John Birch Society did when re-inventing the "Illuminati" meme (see Alex Jones connection).

Moloch = word meaning KING (Assyrian)

Moloch propaganda = Jewish hate of enemy king, like they do to Assad

's'atan = Aramaic word meaning "adversary", any adversary, or many adversaries.

Satan the character = Catholic meme to demonize our ancestral gods and dumb down Bible references for stupid plebeian audiences.

Synagogue of Satan = Pro-Roman Jews. Jesus was a Zealot.

Lucifer = Morning Star
Jesus = Morning Star
Luciferians = Christian monks who pissed off the Pope

Judaism = pre-Christianity

Marxism/Communism = Post Christianity Judaism

Cultural Marxism = critical theory, aka strategy to demoralize the Jew's enemies.

except Judeoprotestants do - Evangelical fuckwits who sucked jew cock as jews murdered christians of Palestine and Lebanon.

I mean - American protestants seem to not use the words of Christ at all.

By the way you faggots need to look into the Scofield Hoax

guess (((who))) backed his bible?

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/scofield.htm

sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/greatesthoax.htm

truthfully the Oriental Orthodox christians (those of Syria, Iraq etc) are the closest to original, true Christianity.

And they are who the (((neocons))) and their teror proxies have tried to exterminate the most.

I have about as good an idea as God, perhaps better, because a God from 2000 years ago knows very little.

>Old Testament isn't the book Christians follow. If you weren't retarded you'd know this.
Incorrect.
>All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

"Fellow christians" type shitpost

Yeah nice try atheist faggot.

If you are so unhappy with your current state that you make it something else to split off from it you weren't in that state to begin with.
You can't call yourself A, change it to B and C and D and call yourself still the A group. That's delusional.

That's from the old testament you fucking retard

Proof

>truthfully the Oriental Orthodox christians (those of Syria, Iraq etc) are the closest to original, true Christianity.
That doesn't make them any more correct.

That's not how branches of christianity work, they do share the central dogmas.

Moloch means king in hebrew too, you sperge

>the old testament
Which is well over half of the Good Book™

Believing and faith is different from knowing. Agnosticism is choosing not to believe anything and wilful ignorance. How is ignorance rational? That's like saying the most rational thing is to neither believe gravity is real or believe there is no gravity and just ignore gravity. There is only one rational explanation of the universe and that is in the existence of a necessary being. Theism is the only rational explanation. The discussion should which religion is right if any are

Because they are a completely different race, you dimwit how long have you been on this site?

Do you people not actually read the Bible? Jesus fulfills the old testament and a new covenant is formed when he dies

Only protestants disagree with eachother and they are all apostates following an anti christian religion

But that is eventually what agnosticism is.
Also what you describe as a necessary being can be called a force of nature just as well.
At that point there is no difference between religion and science. But calling that force of nature a man but just more powerful is just stupid.
If there is a God he is not a bearded dude in the sky.

Mormons
Amish
WBC
Countless other mini-sects and communities spawn all the time.

>But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

>And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

>And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures

What holy scriptures do you think Timothy is refering to here?

Matthew 5:17-19, gyppo

The Quran is sublime in its prose and excellent model for human rights. What people mistakenly cite as barbaric quotes are non canon Hadiths; written hundreds of years after the Quran.

>bearded old man sky daddy strawman
Why do fedoras keep projecting their ignorance onto others. No one believes this. Well this force of nature must also be sentient in order to create. Necessary being is the best descriptor. No one calls god a man, that's just stupid. And you are right there is no difference between science and religion.

They aren't christian. But you are correct that protestants form 300 denominations a year and have 33000 currently

>Well this force of nature must also be sentient in order to create
Why?

Hebrews 7:22, NIV. "Because of this oath, Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant."
I'd ask you to stop pretending to be retarded but you are a slav nigger, so it's no act

Because a non sentient necessary essence is incapable of anything. Our existence is order from chaos. A non sentient necessary essence would not be able to create order

Because Jesus came and really dove deep into scripture and gave God's purpose to us. Besides the fact that Islam was created by a false prophet, the Pharisees were modern day Muslims. Well, the Old Testament was better than Islam is, but it's because the law was binding for the Israelites so Jesus will be born to explain to us the true purpose.

>As a Christian myself

Fuck off Ahmed you already blew your cover.

The Old Testament (based 90%+ on Jewish scriptures) is virtually non existant in the modern world and is sparsely practiced, if practiced at all.

Islamic scriptures on the other hand have been, and are being practiced by the letter, for the best part of 1400 years. Stonings, beheadings, honor killings, paedophilia, inbreeding and other Islamic norms are commonplace in every single country where Muslims are present, regardless of whether they are a majority / minority and regardless whether punishments / acts of these are entrenched in Law.

Islam does not deserve to be labelled a 'religion'. It is by definition a CULT. I do not deny that there are examples of 'good Muslims'. However to imply that they are good because they are Muslim is extremely inaccurate. They are good people that happen to come from a Muslim background.

>Daily reminder that Mohammed (piss be upon Her) was an illiterate, paedophilic, war mongering mass murderer.

How does that disagree with the Matthew passage?

>Because a non sentient necessary essence is incapable of anything
I’m a star, but I’m not a celebrity. If you touch me I will kill you, yet without me you wouldn't exist. People talk about me every day, but I haven't heard a single word they said. What am I?

Sunnis would disagree. Islam doesn't have a canon. Any Muslim can decide what canon is

>NIV
>using the HIV Bible
>20,000+ deletions
>entire verses missing

Slash-fucking-thread.

>be KJV fundamentalist
>KJV was written in 17 century without all available to us archeological and philological sources now
>KJV basically became Vulgate

>using a heretical translation in the KJV

There is nothing barbaric in that verse, this world was not made for wusses. People have to take responsibility for their decisions

You're a continguent entity not a necessary one

How so? Even if life would spark without the sun, you as a person wouldn't exist. Why is it so hard to comprehend the existence of a non-sentient force of nature on a universe scale, rather than on a solar system scale?

God exists beyond time you spiritual pleb

>there are people here who unironically read the King James Bible
Latin Vulgate is the only acceptable translation

Christian adoption in Rome and Jewish nomadisn separated the modern home of the respective religions from the Middle East, allowing them to be exposed to western advancement through the renaissance to the modern period. Meanwhile, the middle East had their massive, modern caliphate in the way of the ottoman empire but after they got their shit slapped in WWI and broke apart, the Arabic world experienced a massive decline in political theory, leading to no one remembering how any Arabic Muslim government successfully reconciled their holy text and the needs and necessities of day to day governance.

What you end up with is dozens of religiously backed military dictatorships for one reason only: this was the type of government Mohamed formed making it holy as a consequence, making it the type of government the average Arabic Muslim wants to live under because they want to see gays thrown from rooftops, adulterous women stoned to death, and apostates hung.

You don't understand the meaning of necessary. A necessary entity is something that is eternal uncreated and exists in all possible worlds (realities), like the concept of 2 or a square. Stars have a beginning and an end and don't exist in all possible worlds therefore they are continguent not necessary

Blind faith only creates fanaticism regardless of religion. Christians have learned from the mistakes of their dark past but the muslims haven't yet.

How do you know that the concept of 2 or a square exists in all possible worlds (realities)?
>A necessary entity is something that is eternal uncreated
That's your headcanon. "Necessary" has a dictionary definition. Necessary for what? Human existence? World? The concept of a world? Alone it means nothing.
>Why is it so hard to comprehend the existence of a non-sentient force of nature on a universe scale, rather than on a solar system scale?

>Christianity evolved
No, Christianity was slowly taken over by the same cultural marxist bullshit as the rest of the world. It started with Vatican 2 (1962-65) and only got worse from there.
Rejecting our religious traditions allowed for our faith to become cucked.

Also, we didn't make female contraceptives illegal. Another big fuck up for us.

>we didn't make female contraceptives illegal
>wants a nonseparate church and state
Lmao go die in a ditch grandpa

Necessary is a philosophical concept that has existed for thousands of years. Look it up. A necessary entity is simply something that always exists regardless of continguent factors around it. How can 2 not exist? How can a three or 5 sided square exist? Some things are not created but are fundamental to all realities for they are pure logic and not material

You are actually dumb.