What do you think about parents who put their kids through this shit at such a young age?

What do you think about parents who put their kids through this shit at such a young age?

That pic is hilarious.

These kids will grow up thinking they are worthless, so they will accomplish and amount to nothing. I would be very interested in a study following these kids and see what their suicide rate is compared to the average population.

I just hope when these kids grow up and realize what a bunch of cucked faggots their parents are, they'll go full Sup Forums.

Yeah, the rebellion years of a kid's life will pit them against their SJW fucking retard parents. These people need to be gassed

Maybe if white people didn't have such a long history of enslaving other peoples their children wouldn't have to live through a small demonstration of the terrors that happened to minority individuals for centuries. In some cases, millenia

>niggers
>people

I genuinely believe that parents like that should be rounded up and shot.

Bunch of faggots. Enslavement should be considered culture appropriation since many black groups depended on the selling of slaves for their "society" to function.
>Some still do.
>#BlackTradition

>Says another country that sits on the bones of indigenous peoples
I hope you sleep well at night knowing that every step you take is a reminder of minority genocide.

Funny thing about that though, neither my child nor myself was alive then and had no hand in what happened. So please, fuck yourself. Fuck yourself hard.

By partaking in the American system you are embracing white imperialism. This applies whether you realize it or not.
>Did gravity work before Isaac Newton
Yes, of course it did.

Now, bigot, go back to teaching your kid false history and psuedoscience. Meanwhile the rest of the world is going to leave you lot behind.

Niggers should at least learn which White people had slaves

You never see jews appologizing for their role in the slave trade...

Or arabs.

It will for a minority, and that minority will blowback hard, but the majority won't

Only a small portion owned niggers. US fought a civil war where one cause was the slaves. Nearly all civilization have had slaves at some point and they are doing just fine. Get over it and get fucked nigger.

*yawn*

Fuck off, nigger

I think they are creating a new Hitler, which is good.

>Black people go to war with slightly different black people and take slaves
>Blacks sell these slaves to Arabs
>Arabs sell slaves to Jews
>Jews load the slaves onto ships and sell them to less than 5% of american whites

>Tons of white people end up dying to put a stop to this
>huge masses of other poor whites show up who had no connection to slavery

Wow, truly this is all my fault!

By partaking in blah bloopity doop im trying to fucking survive and keep food on the table. I react to the world i live in. So fuck you, i owe you nothing, especially an apology

Not going to lie, I laughed a good few minutes about this, then I was filled with much sadness, this parent has basically abused this kid into cultural cuckery, he now wears the strongest chains of all, the ones on his mind.

Fuck That. Somebody save that kid, and curb stomp his father.

Listen man, I'm not even racist, but y'all are gonna have to get over it. Reparations ain't happening.

These kid's parents should be publicly shamed. They are scum.