>burgers are unironically creationists

>Bongs are unironically going to hell

They are already in bongistan though

I think I hate pol now. maybe hot wheels Chan doesn't suck

> burgers are unironically creationists
> Bongs are unironically going to hell

"This statement is the word of God." - Signed, Me

youtube.com/watch?v=VBqGOdx0tiQ

>X is too complex to come from nothing but an all-powerful being who can create universes with the snap of a finger came from nothing

>he thinks there was a beginning of god
>he thinks there will be an end of god

W-what am I looking at?

Your atheist death.

such was not implied

And that is?

To be fair, it kills the rest of us, too

Then why did God even bother creating the limited dimension? It seems like unnecessary work.

Is this a picture of God?

I hate it.

salmonella can kill anyone

>believing in ancient Jewish fairy tales instead of magic

are you telling me God didn't create this?

Liberal detected.

>people are unable to understand things are intelligently designed, and if they are designed, they have a designer, and if they have a designer, and a design, than they have a purpose

WOW, LOOK, THIS PENTAGRAM CAME FROM RANDOMLY OUT OF THE BLUE.

Two humans created that

>ancient Jewish fairy tales
>not magic

Magic is way more fun, my dude. Check em.

bacterial mobility system called "flagella"

basically a complex rotor thing that acts like a tail

Reroll. If it don't for, force it.

>not pursuing your connection to God that dwells within you, so magic becomes useless.

As a Christian this is the worst argument for theism I've ever seen. Promptly kill yourself.

If Jesus isn't real how come I can turn into a Dinosaur?

Chicken and egg situation

That would be cruel and unusual for God to put them in hell after living in Bong

Then I guess picking up a tool and building something is useless. I guess writing computer software is useless. I guess having a family is useless. Take your nihilist views elsewhere.

Isnt that how sperm move as well?

The bacterial flagellar motor is pretty much just an atp synthase running in reverse with a tail stuck on it. It is not at all unique in function or complexity.

it actually comes down to what came first, protein or DNA.

>telling another christian to commit suicide
>still smelling like /r/atheism
go back to plebbit and league of legends you kiwi.

talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html
>this kills the creationist

yeah basically like a propeller

I told you magic is real.
I told you to check 'em

oh look, it's one of those morons who thinks evolution is proof that there is no God even though there is clearly a spontaneous backpropagation history generation algorithm operating at the quantum level for all particle events queued for completion that do not yet have a concrete explanation (the existence of this algorithm is indisputably proven by the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment) meaning God was able to easily create earth and its lifeforms with a few simple character and world builder tools 6000 years ago after which he tossed them in and let the backpropagation algorithm automatically turn the models into living creatures and generate a completely satisfactory false history of evolution, fossil records, planets, interstellar events, etc. stretching all the way back to the big bang. Yes, this fucking majestic property of the universe, proven by science to exist, is something we should ignore because a bong posted a jodie foster image. Two can play that game. Eat shit and die.

magic is an abomination to the Great spirit who gives each person their souls. magic damages the soul user.

you should focus on harnessing your chakras instead, each one is a wheel of infinite energy.

sperm move by being squirted out of a dick or by being swallowed

sometimes both, AM I RIGHT CHOCHACHOS???????????

There's more chance that zillions of random atoms just fell together and created bacteria from nothing than of a three-faced cloud warlock ruling the galaxy.

and that is supposed to kill Atheists or what?

They are weak magic. For an older age.

>connection to god
>doesn't understand he is god

youtu.be/SdwTwNPyR9w

Here is an explanation of it.

>talkorigins.org/indexcc/list.html
>CA001. Evolution is the foundation of an immoral worldview.

LOL FUCKING AGREED.

yes evolution is a psy-op in order to give people the mentality of an animal.

thats pretty much why its a dirty jew lie.

DELETE THIS

You know, if you click on that link, there's a refutation inside.
retard

I built a really complex machine this one time. So by your logic it follows I must be god.

Hold up wouldn't that make us the backpropograted false history of the people 6000 years in the future?

it also kills the jew worshiper.

Hey Ken Ham

Ancient Kings where called Gods and Lived for Thousands of Years.

Wonder when folks will stop shooting off their mouths.

A better one would be DNA repair

Don't know what you're on about.

Atman is Brahman the same way Brahman is Atman

Jesus is God the same time Jesus is his son.

Shiva is the father of vishnu, who is the father of brahma, who is the father of shiva, for shiva is his own great grandfather.

>doesn't understand God is a steppingstone
>doesn't understand that God is your brother.
>doesn't understand the responsibility of being God, and that you are created to play a game of hide and seek.

yeah, the refutation is a dirty jew lie in order to defend it, so what?

Evolution promotes animalistic behavior,

>Crime rates etc. have increased since evolution began to be taught.

this is actually true though, when the bible was banned from schools, and a new rhetoric was taught, crime dramatically increased.

>CA012. Evolutionists are intellectual snobs.
take a good look in the mirror, and the thread.

evolution is a load of crap.

Did humanity tought higher of itself in remote times?

youtube.com/watch?v=OhE9vb-zKhE

youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

>There are staggering numbers of people who do not realize the banana, like all other domesticated fruit and grain and vegetables, is a bedrock solid example of human manipulated natural selection in action and will swallow this video hook line and sinker

It's quite depressing

I'm more a fan of that one guy who conducted an experiment with lasers and mirrors and deduced from it that reality is in fact a simulation and we're all essentially Second Life avatars

Nothing humans have built even compares to anything in nature. Our computers are like little toys compared to a brain.

>CRISPR
Still not impressed.

If you lose heart and descend into apathy and nihilism by just learning about evolution and having your faith in your divine origin challenged, maybe you were unsalvageable trash in the first place.

>Did humanity tought higher of itself in remote times?

I believe so, I wonder what would happen to the world if everyone understood they were a direct and deliberate creation of God, and how different my life would have been of I was taught this, or understood this from the start.

Then why did the great spirit give us magic? Checkmate, yuppyists.

well, I never had faith, nor was I taught I had a divine origin in the first place.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=nD8SN6y7k90

so let me get this straight, because this bacteria is "omg so complex", there's no way it could've evolved on it own and it must be the work of god. Did I get that right?

Can someone explain why its impossible for bacteria to evolve to be this complex then?

Numbers that appear large to us are tiny to the universe.

Because in order for God to be truly omnipotent he requires both limitations and no limitations simultaneously. The limited dimension is the limited aspect of the unlimited omnipotent singularity.

he didn't there's a big difference between sorcery, and mysticism. and the difference is the direction of where you are pulling energy. t he great spirit did not give us magic, he gave us infinite possibilities, the sons of pride that rebelled against him gave him magic

Atheism is a phase. Sort of like being a pothead. Just pray for them; they're inexperienced!

I love this type of house. Where is it and what is it called?

All this proves is evolution you dumb fuck

You have to remember that the earth is only 6000 years old and fossils and radiocarbon dating are merely elaborate tests that were created to weed out the easily deceived and impure from the true believers, user

There's no way that could have arrived naturally inside of 6000 years, it was clearly an act of god

>against him gave him magic

gave us*******

HOLY FUCK BOSTON STARTS PLAYING
I lost it drunk as hell. I remind myself of my dad.

Flagella are really neat, it's one of the very few rotary/wheellike organs in nature.

Explain this then.

what did you mean by this.

>it's impossible for a species to change over time

it literally happens every year with influenza.

So who cares if a car is gas or electric if it gets me from point A to B?

It's a Tudor era half timbered thatched cottage.....

Why didn't OP bother explain his point?

If any of the 42 proteins in the flagellum were missing, the entire thing would cease to function. The implication is that a non-working half-tail is more of a hindrance than not having a tail at all, ergo, if any species started developing tails they would be outclassed by other species, and the flagellum is too complex to appear from a simple mutation

> I will try the watchmaker argument for the 231244535 time
> gets a lot of (you)
> it was a success will do the same tomorrow.

Look, I challenge you to a psychic battle right now. Nothing too serious, but I will go first. Prepare yourself. It begins when you finish reading this.

they believe that all of that existing is just a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMaZ_9qz6AM

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

www.liveleak.com/c/adrenochrome

You have to think. Can it really be a coincidence that, in the case of a universe primarily governed by chaotic forces, such a thing could exist within a random spectrum of development?

Its a couple proteins away from a virus injector. Youre an idiot. Its literally more proof for evolution.

there is no point B to travel to, there is only point A.

the spirits from magic are unclean.