Be atheist

>be atheist
>not give a flying fuck if the earth is a polluted hellhole in 100 years because you'll be dead and you have zero reason to care about people that live beyond your life

Other urls found in this thread:

opentheword.org/2013/10/16/sir-isaac-newton-predicted-world-would-end-in-2060-ad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>government wants to tell me how to live
>economy stops working
oops haha

shouldnt have fucked with me

I'm an atheist too. You'll be back.

>be atheist
>care if the earth is a polluted hellhole in 100 years because you have many reason to care about people that live beyond your life

I used to be an atheist, but then i just kept getting smarter

I'm just a disaffected nihilist

I used to be atheist but my IQ has been steadily dropping for years

take that christfags

wait

>he thinks he'll die
>he thinks that by the time he's 100 there are not thousands of life prolonging possibilities

Yet I am told that it is christian's fault that the west is declining.

Where in the bible does it say we need to limit co2 emissions?

>States that hes Superior
>Embraces the same narcissistic nihilist ideology that has been subtitling destroying the planet for generations.

>Be christfag
> not give a flying fuck if the earth is a polluted hellhole in 100 years because jesus is going to return within 50 years and god is going to create everything new.

Its not like people doing this since ... forever

>be christfag
>lack morality or empathy for others unless you have a book to tell you how to do it

>be atheist
>pretend to have morality
>prove you don't every single day
>pretend you have empathy
>prove you don't every single day

I love this mentality. Even though the faith states that Christians are the stewards of the earth, left to manage and take care of it to the best of their abilities until the rapture, most just throw their future like shit into the wind not minding where it lands so long as it doesn't hit themselves. Is the such a thing as a modern, practical but still moral, green Christian?

>have zero reason to care about people that live beyond your life

Degeneracy at a high level

Enjoy your "depression" which is your mind saying not to go outside your genetic programming.

>needs a Boogie Man in the sky to tell him how to live
KYS so you can go to your heaven sooner

>practical but still moral, green Christian?

It has nothing to do with sin , what can christians do about climate change ? its gods will anyway

>your "depression" which is your mind saying not to go outside your genetic programming
What did he mean by this?

>Its not like people doing this since ... forever

Only the idiots

opentheword.org/2013/10/16/sir-isaac-newton-predicted-world-would-end-in-2060-ad/

I'm just talking about this ethical nihilism many of faith have. The "I can do whatever I want because someone else will take care of it for me and make it better" mentality. It allows people to push off responsibly rather than work to at least try to keep good thing good as long as possible. It's one of the reasons why we can't have nice things. I do agree that although we may be able to influence the environment to a dergree climate change itself is out of out control. But that doesn't mean we can't work to get cleaner and more efficient things just for the sake of having them. Its sitting in the fire and smog and smoke and saying to yourself its okay while your children are going to burn in their bedrooms because God will put the fire out and build a new house for you rather than working to prevent the situation in the first place.

lol nihilist y havnt u killd urself if u think life is so pointless xD

accept god and have beautiful whyte children

what could go wrong?