Seth Rich Coverup Begins - You People Rock!

The (Obvious) coverup begins.

#Justice4SethRich

Coordinated Mass Deletion of Tweets --- Brazile, Mook, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Palmieri - More? Did Anyone Take Archives?

voat.co/v/SethRich/1907780

Attn: Autistic fags... We need your help.

I am also having issues with the archives... at the time of this posting.

#RunningScared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVjMF_TfY6M
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
github.com/bpb27/twitter_scraping
github.com/JasonDixonGit/MyTwitterScraper
eroshare.com/ij9wt0cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UH OH

crappening

well fugg

I getting sleepy... Im sure the tweets will be there in the morning... Lets get some sleep and comtinue this in the morning.

Bump

Comcast has blocked archive.org

>twitter will try to be obstinate to show powers that be the archives of tweets
>these kikes get off scott free

please don't let it happen.

we need those tweets

Speaking of Seth Rich, what was in that flash drive that got posted? I haven't heard anything.

Go on mobile. Sprint still has it up

I warned you that they would pin it on DWS and company.

They are doing everything in their power now to cover any tracks they have left - their only crime was knowing the truth and gloating about it over social media.

The real person who pulls the strings the one who ordered the hit he is at the very top and is untouchable

The Clinton body count is really the Soros Body count.

No amount of leaking or truth will ever lead back to the man in the high castle

You may rest knowing you have played right into his hands

This is the best murder mystery ever
Bump

I'm not blocked, but archive is having technical issues presently...hummm.

Hard copies, screen grabs, etc are best.

I believe it was gucci 2.0 leaks but i could be wrong. was about half a gig of info that some said was a previous dump, but they could have been shills.

Comcast customers had an issue accessing the site for less than 24 hours. It's fixed now.

Oh shit.Could this be it? Is the fire rising?

they were old, perhaps to bog down our best autists

what were we meant to do then?

(((Comcast))) is literally the worst ISP

If only we lived in a world where you had some choice as to what ISP you use, rather than just 'shit sandwich' or 'giant douche corp' which is about the best you can get.. in my area, one of the 10 largest metropolitan areas in the US, there are two choices for most of the city. Two. Choices.

We really are in a cyberpunk dystopian nightmare. But that doesn't mean we should ever, ever give up the fight.

Justice for Seth Rich

As long as Podesta and DWS burn, as long as Clinton is discredited for life, Soros can croak on his own time as far as I'm concerned.

Get everything you can now, guys. Screen cap everything. Post them all over.

We're gonna need them if something does happen.

Have a bump

He's got a sicko kid coming right up behind him. Alex, I think.

that was an outage, i work for an ISP shit really does happen, it's back up now.

although it was initially alarming.

Just in case this might help those too lazy to check the link. #Fags

Praise KeK

Att has no issues yet. Saw a thread last night about Comcast sending packets blocks archive. If it's fixed maybe customer complaints changed their mindset. Their reason was something about the sites denying websites clicks and traffic or some bullshit.

It's was archive, way back machine and a couple others targeted.

I'm getting very sleepy... Think I'll take a power nap.

You peeps have fun.

btw.. just visited archive - twitter.com/HillaryClinton and clicked July 10. 2016. (More Tech Issues)

why would these people not simply delete all data

be like donna, delete it all

he's nothing compared to his father

Baneposter last night had a good idea around Wasserman-Schultz: instead of harassing her, push that she's being framed, build her paranoia and desire to strike a deal.

She knows she's not being framed.
It's not going to do any good.
I don't suppose it would do any damage either but it will certainly not get this bitch to turn coat.
She's in it for the long haul.
They'd have to kill her and she knows it

Well if she was eating Haitian babies like the rest then good riddance /s/s

>mfw mid-sized midwestern city
>three whole options for ISP (besides satellite fuckers aka worst possible option)
>Time Warner, Comcast, and a local company that's the last solo Bell company that refused to sell out
>Local Bell is by far the best option, they put in fiber way ahead of everyone else and provide excellent service and cable for dirt cheap
Feels good to support a company that lives and dies on their local reputation.

better idea next time u see her on the street take ur gun out and shoot at her untill she stop movin like a good murrican.

Save America.

Bump for great justice

Weird

Proof of deletes? I'm too lazy to hunt them down and I'm not making the claim

www.sethrich.info is down, so is archive.is of it but google catch was still available yesterday. OANN promised something big tomorrow ;)

>www.sethrich.info is down
weirder

"Proof of deletes? I'm too lazy to hunt them down and I'm not making the claim"

I haven't checked them all but I'm confident the info posted by others is correct.

Here's the oldest post from DWS. It matches the statements made in my original post

opps...lol forgot the pic

When did this happen? Been seeing this pic for months.

Bump

Ugh, what a vile reptilian kike

technical question: when you just have the screens and no archive.org link to it nor the orignial feed cause it has been deleted, couldnt someone just say the screen are fake and then thats it?

works fine for me

There's supposed to be a leak concerning the UAE paying for some election fuckery coming out today. All the DNC & Liberals are running for cover.

Where is the leak?

End wmaf

Like wmaf lol

And ugly like Wmaf

Hahaha

>(((seth rich)))

Bump for Seth

why even delete tweets? It's not like they were @'ing each other like "gonna go kill "SR" tonight, who's in??"

asian women were made for colonization

europeans were made to get raped by germany

i'm 100% germanic so that doesn't really trigger me, bud

Ugly gook cunts

They will never beat Kristen Dunce "I think I'm turning Japanese"

youtube.com/watch?v=oVjMF_TfY6M

Bump for democrat cover up

Fugggggg. You still have twice as many choices as my area does... funny how anti-monopoly never applies to (((utility))) providers

People delete tweets all the time. Trump deletes one every week. Enjoy chasing your nothingburger.

Too obvious...

Yawn
That thread makes me sleepy
I will take a nap now

Where's Ben Swann?

Bump from your fag Voat brothers. C'mon help us check the archives for deleted shit, aaand archive what's left.

pay debnts

You're right. That's a valid point. Upvoted.

Bump

PANDEMIC PANDEMIC PANDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too late.Everything worth archiving is already archived.

I mean technically couldn't they subpoena all the archives from the websites that host them citing "state secrets" or some BS?

Soros is not the top hes the fall guy

Shut up faggot. There's more than two. You are just so spoiled you'd never consider anything slower than 25 mb

Twitter has all the deleted tweets locked in their graveyard... it's where they hide all their secrets.

@Jack is the gatekeeper.

Jack is also Pepe's Cock Holster.

Long Live KeK

Hopefully subpoenas will be forthcoming.

Keep Digging everyone

Nigga' word of the day. Beheaded

Kathy Griffin Beheaded to the unemployment line.

Nuk Nuk Nuk

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Now back to the show.

#BoycottHBO

That's no kid...

Damn.

bump

In regards to the pic OP. If you talk about this on reddit you automatically get downvoted to shit. Something really is up

bomp[

Seth was killed by DNC "Clean up Crews".

DC Police helped cover it up.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Soros is not untouchable.

He will learn that himself in due time.

even the highest of people are not invincible they will learn this lesson soon

Any way to save entire twitter accounts locally?

Found something. Wonder how good these are:
github.com/bpb27/twitter_scraping
github.com/JasonDixonGit/MyTwitterScraper

Bump for Seth Rich

bump

Bump

meet your fuckin deep state (((exclusive))) members

archive.org is fine from here.
can you get round at hxxp://wayback.archive.org?

He has a few children, Alex is just the flashy jet-setting manlet who is groomed to be out in the media's eye 24/7 for you all to hate.

Which is Soros' job for his bosses at House Rothschild .

here's their names

>Robert Daniel Soros (born 1963): The founder of the Central European University in Budapest, as well as a network of foundations in Eastern Europe. In 1992, he married Melissa Robin Schiff at the Temple Emanu-El in New York City. The Rabbi Dr. David Posner officiated the ceremony.

>Andrea Soros Colombel (born 1965): The founder and president of Trace Foundation, established in 1993 to promote the cultural continuity and sustainable development of Tibetan communities within China. She is also a founding partner and member of the board of directors of the Acumen Fund, a global venture fund that employs an entrepreneurial approach in addressing the problems of global poverty. She is married to Eric Colombel.

>Jonathan Tivadar Soros (born 1970): A hedge fund manager and political donor. In 2012, he co-founded Friends of Democracy, a SuperPAC dedicated to reducing the influence of money in politics. In 1997, he married Jennifer Ann Allan.

In 1983, George Soros married Susan Weber, twenty-five years his junior. They divorced in 2005. They have two children:

>Alexander Soros (born 1985): Alexander is also gaining prominence for his donations to social and political causes, focusing his philanthropic efforts on "progressive causes that might not have widespread support."[74] Alexander serves on the boards of Jewish Funds for Justice and Global Witness, and led the list of student political donors in the 2010 election cycle.

> Gregory James Soros (born 1988), artist

Please go away,

Ignore slide / shill threads
Most or all claims here are lies. Mook didn't open a Twitter acct until late 2016. YOURE FALLING FOR THE TACTICS THAT ARE INTENTIONALLY EMPLOYED TO MAKE YOU AND THIS BOARD LOOK STUPID

You have any proof that Mook didn't have a twitter account until late 2016? Or are you making this up as you go along? Prove it or STFU. Your story sounds like BS to me. These people are social media shitbags and this was during the run up to the election. I'm gonna call this one total bullshit. Prove me wrong, fag.

This is a stupid thread who needs to go away

eroshare.com/ij9wt0cw