South Africa goes into civil war after the maize harvest is over in about a month

>South Africa goes into civil war after the maize harvest is over in about a month
>All of sub sahara africa goes into chaos because SA literally feeds them all
>Chinese investments go under and thier economy collapses because inflation can no longer hide the fact
>by christmas 2017 millions of refugees from sub sahara arrive en masse on the north coast looking to get into europe
>refugee crisis 100x worse than before plunges EU into civil war
>Russians take afganistan and all russian speaking eastern european clay
>UK only EU state to come ot not totally fucked thanks to water seperation

And Trump sits on his fat ass while we Americans watch the world burn. This is why the globalists are so pissed. They wanted hillary in so we would go to war with russia after they invade afganistan and eastern europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JDxS1WqGh7g
youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Chinese investments go under and thier economy collapses because inflation can no longer hide the fact
You mean China finally admits it learnt well from us and their obvious colonisation becomes official?

Russia is our greatest ally. We don't want war with them.

>UK only EU state
Kek

Well this fits the timeline for WW3 starting on September 23rd quite well

It will happen when the weather cools..

>ou mean China finally admits it learnt well from us and their obvious colonisation becomes official?

Yes because the fucking Congo has always been a reliable investment. Up there with winning the lottery and finding true love.

I hope so
we need a race war now
while we still have the numbers

we need the asians to sit it out
it needs to be between whitey and the niggers/muzzies
and when its done all the niggers that live get to return to africa
along with the jews who invited them

>Russia will invade Afgahnistan

>And nothing happens to Australia
Why do you expect us to give a shit

the only way to invade afghanistan is to full CEASAR on them
kill every last one, salt the earth

No one to stop them, they had the same problem we had in vietnam. They will get that sea port.

We are ready and willing to accept every single Refugee

Pretty sure Switzerland and Norway will be allright

>Yes because the fucking Congo has always been a reliable investment
The Congo is insanely rich in natural resources.

You've clearly never beeen to either

They had a team in the rugby tournament, otherwise you'll have to include an asian country for diversity quota.

>>All of sub sahara africa goes into chaos because SA literally feeds them all

I thought America and the EU feeds them?

you dont give a shit
thats why i know i can count on you to be there with me brother

>war with Russia
Last time someone tried that for real, we humiliated their undefeatable army, raped their women, had their leader kill himself, after the war demanded a 'fair' trial for the remaining government so we could humiliate them further and once it all was done, split the country in two for nearly fifty years.
Don't make us live by the sword, American.

Hopefully. I say let then all in. We need terror in our streets in order for the race war to occur. People only learn from pain and suffering.

its better to fight the war on thier turf
but i fear you may be right

>Yes because the fucking Congo has always been a reliable investment.

What are you talking about?

Leopold made a killing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

military is the only thing russians could ever be proud of.

>thinks Russia could even make it through the EU let alone USA

>8% whites vs 90% blacks
>racewar
'no'

>>South Africa goes into civil war after the maize harvest is over in about a month
Blacks genociding whites isn't a civil war.

>Chinese investments go under and thier economy collapses because inflation can no longer hide the fact

The China bubble will burst any day now!
t. Everyone for the last 10+ years

Depends on how prepared they are.

Dubbs of truth, please be true

Shitskins need to go home. Look around, War is necessary.

>This is why the globalists are so pissed. They wanted hillary in so we would go to war with russia

This is the #1 reason a lot of people, including me, voted for Trump.

The candidate promising WW3 vs the candidate promising fixing the countries internal problems was a pretty easy choice. And then all the shilling that the guy wanting to fix the problems is the next hitler made the choice that much easier

Nope. They'll get Rhodesia'ed 100% just like they did in the 80's and 90's w/ the (((international communities'))) cry to end apartheid.

More dubbs of truth, please come true.

Kek

>ko
I swear to god nearly every major bad thing to happen to our politics or science post 50s and up to 90s was done by a cockhole.
Seriously though, that is what happens when you have someone with government tools push for their own gain, you had that happen a fair deal too so stop calling the kettle black, Jamal.
>EU army
Since when, exactly, are they relevant?
They had even a slightest bit of a chance thanks to U.K., and you can say goodbye to that.

It is, but the country is so unstable you're better off backing Rwanda or Uganda if you want a return on investments in the Congo.

>Leopold made a killing.

Europeans have strong backs, but they're already starting to break, an increase like this wouldn't result in more acceptance and the death of Western Civilization, it would result in a large global conflict.

Oh my, those repeating symbols we use to represent numbers.

oh my, THOSE repeating symbols we use to represent numbers.

I hope you're right.

Why September 23rd? That's literally my birthday. Could God have such a gift in store for me, to sit back and watch WW3 start on my 23rd birthday, September 23rd?

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

also, don't forget about the eclipse or the "summer moon"
youtube.com/watch?v=JDxS1WqGh7g

It appears Kek is present within this thread

Please happen. This is going to be so fun!

Again, depends on whether or not they've gauged how precarious their situation is. State propaganda will only hold up so long, and survival kicks in. If the whites are as superior as pol constantly claims, then they should be fine.

It's just retarded meme shit that happens every year.

>South Africa goes into civil war after the maize harvest is over in about a month
>All of sub sahara africa goes into chaos because SA literally feeds them all

Americans should be range banned for being this idiotic.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40092570

best harvest in South Africa in 40 years

>If the whites are as superior as pol constantly claims
Fucking kill yourself

OLOP

What did he mean by this ?

>>Leopold made a killing.

You're claiming he didn't?

Or let me guess: you didn't even know the Congo used to belong to the Belgian King because of your American education?

it won't be like you think, but it will happen.

I was laughing because I thought you were making a pun on how he utterly decimated the local population.

And remove my white genes from existence?

Yes. It's not enough just to be White.

Sure buddy.

lol you wouldn't be shit if the Americans didn't give you gibs during WWII

You lost 5 men for every one you killed, your only tactics is spamming your worthless nigger countrymen

Also before you start talking about some east euro shit that no one cares about, I'm American not Georgian. Pay homage Ivan

The most important thing is to not be a fucking leaf.

Hmmm, really made me think.

Hang traitors the highest you fucking faggot anti-white nigger.

lol niggers can't fight for shit so the relative numbers mean little

Famine will do most of the work

>Russia invaded Afghanistan

lol take it, we need to get out of there but are too pussified by politics to get the job done. If Russia wants the sixteen year old fuckup then take it

>tfw your border is thousands of miles of open ocean in every direction
>it feels good

>t. Nigger in SA

This leaf isn't a self-conscious race traitor faggot like you.

They're not investing, they're colonising.

russia is going to displace all afganis or kill them. EU and US won't be able to do anything.

Race traitor? Leafs can't read well can they? I'm arguing FOR the Boers in the upcoming collapse of SA.

The white South Africans of today aren't the same as the pioneer men and the war fighters of yester-year. The last chance for white's in South Africa, the last meaningful one, was in the late 80's/early 90's. The best solution would have been to break it all up and give the whites the two states they wanted and maybe a third for the English speaking whites.

To elaborate as well. China and the Chinese aren't going into Africa with the same kind of moral superiority that we Europeans did, they're heartless bastards and that will work.

..oh...no.....not that....please....

Here's a video addressing the white middle class but from my research (shitposting) I think a lot of it applies to the modern state of South Africa as well.

If shit kicks off then the saffers will be joined by disaffected whites from around the globe - also if it kicks off during a time when the global economy is shit then there won't be much anyone will do or care to do to stop it from happening

youtu.be/0Pgnng3bVlc
Woops

>If shit kicks off then the saffers will be joined by disaffected whites from around the globe
Lolno.

AMERICAN white middle class

let russia have eastern europe who cares?
hell let them have europe too

Why would russia even want afganistan? They'd take georgia before afganistan

The whites of SA are not comparable to the effete whites of Euro and American - saffers know exactly what's up and have no illusions about what niggers are

leave him be, he's still skeptical about the existence of wheels.

Gibs helped but didn't turn the tide of the war, plus we /paid/ for them. With gold, at that. Stop pretending we got shit for free.
Also,
>American knowing which Georgia he is posting from
You're clearly a гpызyн pretending to be an American.

As much as I like you Ivan, you no longer have overwhelming numbers and industrial capacity. It's the other way around. You'd be the Germany. You'd put up a good fight in the beginning but would get overwhelmed by NATO economies. (this scenario doesn't consider nukes)

Just because youre a faggot doesn't mean that everyone is

Too bad they bet on Kabila. Apparently they learned nothing from the 90s

Why will SA have a civil war this particular harvest? Why not last harvest or next harvest or the harvest 5 years from now?

If anything we'd want Afghanistan as a satellite state. Same for many countries from ex-USSR.
We don't have money or reasons to conquer them proper, American-style vassals would be nice, though.

ocean access

Chinese economy collapses, chinese investors have to sell off investment properties, houses become affordable again.

We can fit in pic related, but other than that we're full.

It depends on who will China be supporting, really. They may be convinced that if we go down, they go down after us.

>All the free modern arms given to our backwards feudal peasant society didn't make us an actual threat
Wew

Go back to drinking yourself to death

i bless the rains down in aaaafricaaaa

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

That's what i thought. There's so many problems right now in afgainistan why would you guys wanna take them on? Also it would be smarter to just watch the fireworks go down in europe and spread your influence into whats left. And if someone strikes you like germany its like "Hey more clay for me".
The bad outweighs the good.

Russia with their economy was barely able to take and hold Crimea. They have neither the numbers, nor the industrial capacity to fight wars on multiple fronts. And even if they did, their leaders, who have their families and wealth in the West, would never let this happen.

>backwards feudal peasant society
>military-industrial complex bigger and better than German
>free
>paid for with gold
You're either trolling or retarded.

They have about as much of an understanding all the middle and upper class whites that live in the South here in the US. They live in their gated communities, have one or two colored or asian neighbors, and blame themselves for all the ills. The only
>ebin redpilled
Whites in South African are a few hyper religious Afrikaaners

>russsians take Afghanistan
Do they just skip all the other stans?

Unfortunately that's not entirely true. (((Media))) and (((Government Education Institutions))) are such powerful tools for brainwashing, that even when Whites are a 15% minority surrounded by Black savagery, they can still buy into a Rainbow Nation ideology. #NotAll.

True story.

Lol yes I have savings ready.

>support russia and take on several of the worlds leading economies at once that buy your shit
>or grab the easter part of russia thats full of ressources right next to several millions of your people

tough decision

I'd rather be able to come back home when it's all done and if I went off to South Africa to kill me some kaffers, I wouldn't be coming back home no matter what happened.