Guy marries acid attack Victim in India

To all shallow people here who are drowned into materialism should learn.

oneindia.com/india/her-heart-is-pure-says-man-who-married-an-acid-attack-victim-2443211.html

Also, beauty fades away but it's the person which you have to live with till the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

with a gender ratio as eschewed as india's is im sure thats a fine catch

That dude still had got many beautiful girls but If you're still here to troll then I feel bad for you buddy.

At least these shallow people who are drowning in materialism can use the loo.

Its not like the acids burns your DNA and destroy your genetic lineage.

drumpf btfo

helo this is steve how may i help you

>drowned in
A fallacy
>should learn
unrelated nonsense

My name is pajeet
And i shit in the street

im dating a thicc girl right now
shes really sweet, she makes me food and gives me the succ every night
also she has blue eyes

>I don't have valid argument, let's insult using a loo joke.

This ain't fallacy, every one here screams of qts of 8-9/10, tits or ass.
Learn to embrace the humankind, you're so lucky to not be an animal in this birth.
>Unrelated nonsense
This shows why the west has so high divorce rate and gold-digging or blacked whores.

Indian dudes will literally do anything for pussy, including banging that guy red Forman smashes with his car in robocop.

Happy you you user.

and you are really stupid to believe that.

She looks pretty and nice
Hope they're happy

Good for him.
Too bad Americans don't throw acid on each other
Not even a firstworld problem

You do know people are able to view how India is, right?
Like the vast majority of your people don't live in utter chaos.
Your caste system is insane and the way you treat women is hilarious.
You shit in the street and live in squalor,
Then you dorks spruce yourselves up with a mustache trim and some hair gel and act like girls owe you attention and become rabbid when they don't give it to you.
You can't lie about the state of your existence here, pal.

I can cherry-pick and make a list of thousand problems you guys have or make.

I'm here just to tell you that shallowness should be left out and one should embrace the good side of the force.

Pick all you want, friendo.
It would take multiple atomic bombs to turn this country into the state a majority of India is in.
And even then, the men here would still have enough common sense to show some fucking self respect when courting women.
You guys are the epitome of creepers.
I've seen you in action live.
It's even funnier watching fake Facebook accounts get 25 pejeeit replies asking for pussy showing now?
If you wanna do something productive, talk to your countrymen about having some fucking tact and not groping women by the dozen as they try to shop in the local market.

teach me to meditate oh wise pooman

Her pussy is probably still tight though Sanjay

Nobody cares.
Also, genetics are everything. If you marry a fat blimp, your kids will be a shitmix between you and her. if you're no different from them, then frankly society would be no better off anyway

there's propably a reason why she got acid'ed in the first place (most likely she is annoying, spoiled & a stupid chick run solely by emotions lacking logic, decency, fairness and reason entirely. )

wouldn't be suprised if she drives that beta nuts in a few months as well.

source: life experience

Well yeah. he's a man. a real man. and he understands that she'll respect him for sticking with her and that she wont have a roastie

knowing asian men and indian men she prob lets him fuck hookers on the side.

Easy there achmed.
Settle down.
You can't just be throwin acid in broads faces.
I know that's now a German custom, but please realize that it's insane.

In before
>Acid Attack 2: Electric Boogaloo

kek

I wasn't implying country vs country. I wasn't implying superiority of Indians over World. I was just saying that it's good to embrace the human inside rather than the outwardly appearence.

good for her

Kek, this

Says the one were people break legs and destroy a sports career because of envying.

You need to go back

Why would you virtue signal about that, why would you take a photo and spread it worldwide.

This is some high fucking level virtue signalling right here.

he is not advocating it, just explaining the truth

she doesn't look very based

designated.

nice
let it b an example

Says the one that destroys a whole country because the banks told them to, as this country had just kicked them out and were prospering as a result

I feel sad knowing it's far less unlikely for a woman to do the reverse and marry a deformed man

can women even 'true love'?

anyone know this feel? I feel like women don't actually love men in the same way men love women.

a man couldn't really care whether a female has a high status in society, or is rich, or drives a nice car or has a good job, or is well respected in their group of friends

yet all these things are basically required in order for a woman to "love" you

it's just sad, I find it so depressing. like, will my future wife even love me and care for me? or will she "love" what I can do or provide for her?

fuck this red pill bullshit, it's just making me sad and depressed

she broke up with that guy shortly after the weeding, he slipped into alcoholism and pill addiction then killed himself a year or so later

Kek
Well, atleast she got the sweet photo of her and the toxic avenger so she can show people how virtuous she is.

Forgot, it's also a British custom now.
Hahahahaha
Fuck you, too!
You cunt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Ziegel

for those that want to know the story

Haha well beauty doesn't always fade unless her face is covered in poo. Plus ugly chicks can't even make my dick hard you pre ejaculating shit skin

This is a beautiful story so inspirational thank you

Now if they could only
>poo in looooooooooo!

Her beauty can't fade, asshole.
It's plasticized to her skull!

lul

Doesn't that mean she was a whore if her parents acid attacked her?

God damn you.
This is exquisite.

>imblying he would get something better

Never change, Straya.

very good

I guess he's a faggot who wants a wife for the facade.

Eh. A warm hole is a warm hole. Just brown bag it so you don't accidentally catch a glimpse.

there are shallow and materialistic people everywhere. no country is exempt from it

desu i like the article, it shows that there are still good people with a kind heart. i wish more people would understand the meaning behind what he did. His decision was guided by his heart

Is there something different about her face? She looks like an average poo in loo to me?

>lost his left arm, multiple fingers and toes, left eye, bones fucked from shrapnel, face gets entirely peeled off
>All for Israel and oil tycoons

He didn't deserve it.

I'm pretty sure there are also male acid attack victim.why didn't she pick them?she is a gold digger.both should die.end of discussion.

Kek