SHOULD ALL JEWS GO TO ISRAEL?

Wanna get pol's thoughts on this. Do you think all jews should leave the west and go to israel? If so, would you be their allies? What are Israelis' thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc
books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167
books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerida
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252164/Files-suggest-Nazis-tested-NUCLEAR-BOMB-WW2-ended.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, Madagascar

wouldn't fit

Of course. Every Israelie I knew went back to Israel. If you dont, you arent a real jew and might as well burn in hell for not going back to your sacred land.

What about atheist jews?

halakhic reminder all the diaspora to come home to Eretz Israel and fulfill your duties and obligations as a Jew

if you consider yourself a Jew, then it is your greatest duty to return to Zion.

Yes, that's an acceptable solution.

Of course they would fit

some goys try to invite blacks to temples in rich areas on shabbats and tell them its "free food", this is then followed by Jews returning to the homeland

jews who like to stay out of israel should abandon thier heritage and assimilate with the locals.

Can't help but agree with this. It would be unsustainable for Israel to maintain its open door policy to Jews in perpetuity. Who knows what the Jews of 2100 will look like?
I think Israel should place a deadline on Aliyah for Jews of something to prompt them to return

Ideally, Israeli and Jewish should become synonymous.

Stack 'em

Jews have an uneasy history with being stacked

Yes

No.

shepardi Jews a treated as niggers in the USA but legally.

Roll 'em up into balls?

Yes
youtu.be/JgM4auRw2Tc
They should also be stripped of all possesions and wealth though. No soft Haavara agreement.

US jews are already very different than secular or traditional jews, in the US they have all this weird traditions that meant to keep the liberal jewish community as a community.
in israel we don't have that because the majority are jew so we don't have a way of not being a community.

the orthodox jewish cults should just be let to take care for themselves, they will surely die at some point because they are a dysfunctional groupe.

To what?

the worst are the ones who live on welfare in goyim lands and say they are religious or the israelis that move to goyimlands and just stick with their own in "little israel" hoods

send them to jerusalem

Could they at least take their luggage?

The whole Jewishness is passed on only through the mother seems like complete bullshit. They are making their own shit up defying science

Yes but they'll have to pay for carry-ons. I know... it's annudah shoah! They won't even get any coupons for when they land.

Agreed. My opinion is Jews maintained their cultural traditions so that one day they might re-establish their own nation. Now that Jews do in fact have their own nation, what's the point of maintaining their culture outside of Israel?

>what's the point of maintaining their culture outside of Israel?
Because they're going to get shoahed again or something. Israel isn't real, the anti-chemi is though! REAL IN MY MIIIINNNNNDDDDDD

Don't believe Nazis did that so probably kosher

But what about duh masturbation machines?

That's just religious law. I'm talking about genetic jews (ashkenazi, sephardi, etc)

philipine what do u know about judaism or science?
you have nothing of value to add to this thread
i'll call you when a thread about spicy philipine food opens, ok?
go away

גוי מלוכלך

they are Yerida (hypocrites) if they pride in their Jewishness and abandoned Israel for pleasures of goy flesh

emigration from Israel and even temporary departure is not thought of in Orthodox or traditional Judaism as a worthy act for a man.

call them out and tell them to seek redemption in Israel

it was originally patrilineal

goyim official policy was officially to cuck jews, a newly wed jewish bride was required to be deflowered by a roman soldier or official. these newly wed brides would spend a few days or weeks as roman sex slaves

once the romans were done w/ the jewess and wore out all her cavities, she was returned, limping with gaping holes, to her jewish groom

goyim cucking the jews was very common and kids born to jewish mothers were unverifable

to continue the jewish nation, the cucked adopted matrilineal poicy

the matrilineal sect became the most populace, due to rampant cucking

books.google.com/books?id=HoQugjhUE-EC&pg=PA167

books.google.com/books?id=4pV-g-VzbDgC&pg=PA100

Judaism was patrilineal until the exile, foreign occupation, and massive whoring on an epic scale, at which point a switch to matrilneal society was implemented to avoid extinction

Lactantius (300 AD) wrote about a very similar sexual privilege exercised by the emperor Maximin (†313 AD; cf. Moreau 1954: 121). For example, in Talmudic and later in Midrashic sources, the Roman and Greek occupiers are said to have claimed this privilege (Patai 1974: 177f.).

www.fibri.de/jus/arthbes.htm

the jews and the blacks should all go to israel, we'll just keep the hispanic types and asians thxuvrymch, most of them anyways

but yes all jews and blacks, please go to israel. and muslims too.

All jews should go to hell

Just translate in google to "A dirty nation". Typing in hebe doesn't make an argument?

ssh shh,through your tears

>emigration from Israel and even temporary departure is not thought of in Orthodox or traditional Judaism as a worthy act for a man.
בגלל זה נתב"ג וכל הטיסות מלאות בחרדים מסריחים?

Yes.
Then we should nuke Israel

הטיסות לא מלאות בחרדים מסריחים, פשוט רדיוס ההשפעה של חרדי מסריח אחד גורם לך לחשוב שהם בכל מקום.

זה כמו צפרוקאים.

Well you arent getting raped left and right now so it should be changed

damn I never knew this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yerida

ירידה, או ירידה מישראל, היא הגירתם של יהודים מארץ ישראל אל הגולה. מאז הקמתה של מדינת ישראל בשנת 1948 משמש המונח "ירידה" לציון הגירתם של יהודים מישראל בין אם בקבוצות (קטנות או גדולות) ובין אם כיחידים. הפעולה המנוגדת, הגירה של יהודים לישראל, נקראת עלייה. על פי הערכות, כמיליון ישראלים ובני משפחותיהם מתגוררים מחוץ לישראל, מרביתם בצפון אמריקה

If Switzerland is a country, why is there no Swiss language?

Yes.

If they want to push for diversity then they should do this in their own country and not force it upon the countries of the west.

Its racist and contemptuous. Its not their place to tell other countries how they should look or act. But they won't stop doing it because its not really about fairness. Its about weaponizing diversity to deliver the future of all western countries out of the hands of their people. Its a power grab. Once it done. There will be no going back. Once our countries are mongrelized they are over. Forever.

But I guess people couldn't be bothered with fighting it lest they be accused of anti-semitism or racism.

t. Faggots

גויייייייייייייייי

whoring was and still is rampant and virgin births were euphemisms to uphold righteousness

similar to Monica Lewinsky's Rabbi claiming her innocence and righteousness after her voluntary sex acts on a married goyim official

it is an old tradition to claim innocence and righteousness while whoring

Judaism was patrilineal until the exile, foreign occupation, and massive whoring on an epic scale, at which point a switch to matrilneal society was implemented to avoid extinction

>הטיסות לא מלאות בחרדים מסריחים, פשוט רדיוס ההשפעה של חרדי מסריח אחד גורם לך לחשוב שהם בכל מקום.
>זה כמו צפרוקאים.
>I suck much nigger dixk
>Jewish dick too
>Reaally any penis

man yall need to fuck off with that faggot shit

Hahaha, I laughed.

Not necessarily.

Ideally, they would, but I would ask Jews to make a choice. Either they see themselves as one of us or a Jew. You could also be a kike like Ben Shapiro who's first a Jew but still tries to defend America.

My fucking sides

once you are in a foreign land, you are a guest. you may accept the identity, traditions of your host or return to your homeland to retain your own identity. any other way is parasitism and anti-Jewish.

Well it's still stupid and anti science
Its defying biology

That'show I see it as well. In both world wars, America had a significant German population, and they were more than willing to fight against their ethnic counterparts. It's not unreasonable to expect this of every group in America.

Yes, get them the fuck out and leave our countries alone. Let the brown hordes devour them all.

>send them to jerusalem
Jerusalem is bad enough as it is, send them to the Negev.

Yeah, I'm Jewish but I don't see the need to establish mini Israels in every foreign nation you inhabit.

yes, send all jews there and a nuke as well as a farewell gift

No wonder Germany loves taking in Arabs so much. You guys are indistinguishable XD

>the eternal shitskin dicksucker strikes again

thx

Nukes are Judische Physik and so therefore haram. You aren't culturally aware enough Hans, report to your nearest enrichment center for immediate reeducation.

Im israeli and I think all Jews should come to israel. I also think we should drive all the muslim invaders from syria, lebanon, jordan and iraq back to their homeland saudi arabia and create greater israel together.

As for the lefty american Jews, they don#t represent anyone in israel and i wouldn#t care if they get prosecuted. They hate Israel more than any goy out there.

I'm into the greater israel idea as well, but wouldn't the Sinai be more practical? You'd have access to the Suez and better natural borders.

>tfw part syrian
>tfw will never drive the muslims out of ethnic homeland for israel
>tfw will never take back jerusalem for jesus christ

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252164/Files-suggest-Nazis-tested-NUCLEAR-BOMB-WW2-ended.html
the nuke is german to its core. just like everything the kikes just changed the story to make it their own thing

>wanting to nuke jews means i favor muslims
>implying you cant nuke both
fucking jidf

Yep, egypt too. They are all hypocritical invaders from the arabian peninsula who conquered the levant, north africa, iran, parts of india, parts of spain, portugal, italy, etc during the islamic conquests.

>SHOULD ALL JEWS GO TO ISRAEL?
Wouldn't solve the problem. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of Israelis leaving Israel every year to try and settle abroad.

Somewhat off topic, but does anyone have photos of Israeli female teens serving in the IDF, either wounded or dead? 18-21 preferred, in uniform if possible (partial or burned is fine). Would love before and after shots, obviously the gorier the better...

Will trade. Really need to fap and can't find anything new.

there are also millions of europeans who move to asia every year for cheap hookers.

The point is that there is a net migration of jews into israel.

Yeah all Jews should mive to Israel and then...BAM :^)

Sinai peninsula has nice symbolic value too because it contains Mount Sinai where "Moses received the commandments". Do you foresee Israel ever kicking out its Arabs? I saw a poll somewhere saying almost 50% favor it. It would free up like 2 million spaces too

those are assholes. they need to go back or abandon their Jewish identity.

Unlike in western countries, everyone i talk to in israel wants to kick the arabs out. The arabs here are not like the muslims in europe, they don#t feel welcome, can#t find jobs, are not allowed to immigrate into israel and live in their own shitty neighborhoods. Also many of them are immigrating from israel every year. Even better, their birthrate dropped below the jewish birthrate.

I think the only way the politicians will ever actively kick them out though is if there will be a massive war like in 1948. can#t see the world letting it happen otherwise. In Syria for example, there is a massive population swap going on between the shia and sunnis right now.

here

My point being that Israel doesn't really solve the world's issues with Jews. There has always been a Jewish resistance to Zionism or the idea of just moving there. From day 1 up until now. Religious and non religious. With globalization and the the development of technology and knowledge of the world, this would obviously lead to more people wanting to move around the world too.

The problem is that many Jews (religious and not) don't associate Zionism with Jewish identity. IIRC many of the Persian Jews, who were religious, refused to move to Israel while they were living under the Shah.

Hundreds is a fucking droplet to a population of millions
In reality yeah there are lots of Israelis moving abroad but they also get a few ten thousand fromrussia a Ukraine yearly

Thanks user. Their eyes are dead, and that will suffice.

they already inhabits their holy land.
america

>actually believing the Daily Fail
Have a (You) for those digits.
Also remember that Heisenberg got his math wrong, and concluded that a critical mass of Uranium was around a 50 cm radius ball. He only realized his mistake postwar when interrogated by British scientific intelligence. So had the nazis ever tried to construct one they'd have blown themselves up.

I think of Israel as that 1 alien egg that some greedy corporation/scientist always saves after the good guys defeat the alien swarm, then a few years later we're back at square 1.

Just fucking kill them like wtf is the problem, they've been fucking us over for more than 2000 years.

it has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with the comfort of exploiting the goyim. they prefer to exploit the goyim while abandoning their nation and ignoring their hypocrisy. the persian jews were all wealthy didnt want to move to israel, they all bought up beverly hills in the 70s.

If you look at the population pyramids of all those Arab shitholes, they're growing at an unsustainable rate. They're going to literally overflow and I fear some of this will spill into Israel.You guys need to kick out the Arabs, iron dome the whole country, and let the middle east implode in the background. Maybe get some more land out of the whole mess.

That's one way looking it at. The other is that out of nowhere a country suddenly gets established, with all it's neighbhours having a massive problem with it and threatening it with wars, and you're told to pack up and leave your home country which you've been in for hundreds/thousands of years in order to become a farmer without a guaranteed certainty that it will last. Weren't the original Zionists atheists too? Many of the Jews living in the MENA region enjoyed living there and not all had problems with their Arab neighbours. You've got to look at this objectively without an emotional stance.

its not the dailymail only though. i even saw some FBI/CIA document of the witnessreport, but dont find it right now

It used to be like that in the past. Nowadays, arab muslim countries are self imploding with civil wars and israel has a higher birthrate than most muslim countries. Loads of young people here.

Actually, it's been documented that many return when they become older. I think young people just have an exploratory instinct, and wanna live abroad temporarily.

I moved to Israel when I was 18 from western Europe 7 years ago. I know loads of young jews who did the same. Now that the israeli economy is better than most of western europe, I think it'll be easier for more young Jews to move.

Yeah you guys really need more territory so you can house everyone. West bank and Gaza will definitely help but more is probably needed. If there's not enough room, yerida will start to happen. The government needs to address this

This, plus the government really just needs to expel the Arabs from the west bank and gaza so you guys can move there. I hear cost of living in Israel is awful, and lack of available territory is likely the reason.

Which country did you move from?

>the reason these "Jews" don't live in Israel is because they prefer the forbidden pleasures of goy flesh, yet still claim to be Jewish when convenient.

Jews have a choice to follow Jewish tradition and move to Israel or follow pleasures of the goy and justify hypocrisy of maintaining identity of your abandoned faith.

To exist and enjoy the pleasures of goyimlands, the Jews have decided it is better to be under hostile goyim nations and aggravated identity politics to protect them from threats, yet chose to avoid the safety of Israel

Isn't that what white nationalists are afraid of though? Jews assimilating with the locals? Heritage doesn't matter; to most of them if you have any Jewish DNA you're a kike and you need to go back.

No they all need to get the hell out of palestine

>hostile goyim nations
You sound like the ADL with that paranoia. Post WW2 nearly every Western or Westernized nation has treated them as equals with the same exact rights as everyone else. If you consider the odd person saying "fucking kikes" or laughing at religious Jews in streets as hostile, then that's just silly. Even here, they were treated exactly the same as every white person will full rights. In fact, they were treated so good that right up until the end the majority either worked with, supported and voted for the National Party - the party that was supposedly the evil "Nazi" party. Even the AWB said that Jews would be allowed to live in the ethnostate, barring voting rights - but given every other right. So not sure what you're on about.

the whole anti-white agenda is devised by diaspora to fight the threat of white nationalism (ie: goyim running their own nations)
Whites are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

Multiculturalism is the only way to ensure a safe world for us Jews, once everyone can tolerate each others words, thoughts, and beliefs without fear of enmity, it is a safe world for us, the chosen ones.

they should all go back to the camps.

Are you even replying to the correct post? Because that's not what I'm talking about. But I'll play devil's advocate on this in hopes that I learn something. Whites, in Western countries for the most part, don't seem to be all that pissed off about multiculturalism (in terms of statistics). They're obviously scared of being the minority (as any ethnic group/race would naturally be), but it doesn't even show that in votes. Trump voters aren't necessarily white nationalists at all, many seem to be civic nationalists. And the rest of the whites were still Democrats. The same kind of thought can be applied to Brexit (with many voting in terms of jobs and national sovereignty, not all being white nationalists). You should know this first hand, seeing that Israel is extremely multicultural with a wide variety of ethnic groups/cultures inhabiting it. Israel is just a Jewish America in a sense, with Judaism replacing Christianity. It's still a melting pot in a way.

Only if they left the money. Otherwise they take our shit with them.