Police brutality

Yesterday I got arrested, As stoners know you hide your weed under your Balls because cops ar not allowed to search that area ( at least in Germany ). The cops ask me and my friend if we had seen anything somebody running or some shit we disagreed because some big shit went down police were all over the place. So they ask like are you guys clan we agreed and that fucking cop kickt my leg put my arms on my bag and the next cop putt his fucking foot on my head !then he put his hands in my pants and pulls out my weed I got a BTM and they took my shit, later trying to teach me about ethics.

Place/b fuck those guys just give em a call 0049 06202 2880
Pic related (from that day)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=IQJH-zUYOoc
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get raped by a muslim

>do something illegal
>get caught
Muh police brootality.

fuck off trash t-rkman shitskin nigger waste of semen gommie faggot xir

But the way they caught me was illegal I mean come on the guy touching my dick and I'm not gay so pretty humiliating

while there is no clear legal basis to examine a person (see § 81a StPO) a search is always possible stated in § 39 PolG NRW.

With that being sad and plus your information that "big shit went down" i presume that the officers had a founded suspicion on you. If that is given, the police officers can, according to §8 PolG NRW, take any means to fend of any threat to public safety and order. This ranges from parking in a no parking zone to said examination. And since they found weed on you, which is violating the law, the officer's reaction was indeed following the aforementioned article of the law.

Welp, better stay with legal drugs

Kill yourself scum

>do something illegal
>get arrested

I called them and told them about your situation, they said they're sending a car to arrest you.

First time I heard the Germcuck police doing anyting good. Fucking druggie scum shud all be gassed.

Stoners are degenerate you got what you deserved. God said don't get high or drunk and yet here you are. Repent or die faggot. Deus vult.

Pffff. You should be grateful for such a based police action. Shit hey. You really think you're hot stuff don't ya?

>i broke the law
>cops were mean to me ;_;
>help me internet friends
Hätten dich totprügeln sollen, Zecke

>boohoo a cop touched my dick i used to hide illegal drugs

i can't read your shit writing.

Underage and banned

I hope the cop throws the book at you, stupid degenerate. Drug use is synonymous with being a nigger in the USA so you are basically a nigger in Germany, or yet since there aren't many there; a muslim.

I hope you get sent away for some time and they replace your home and work with a muslim who just immigrated. You deserve it.

Sucks for you dude now you can never move to the USA once the SHTF and the Muslims start the real Holocaust

Shame they didn't crack your head open desu

OP DECAPITATION STRIKE IS A GO.
KEK HAS DECLARED KANLY.
>so cringe xxddd
FUCK OFF CUNT, THE WARNING WAS WRITTEN FOR NORM CONSUMPTION WITH NEW IMPROVED 'OMINOUS+'
GET THE FUCK ON

THEY SAID BARRON DOESN'T WATCH THE NEWS.
>FUCK THEM ALL!!!!
THE OP ISN'T UP FOR DISCUSSION, IT'S HAPPENING.
THE ONLY QUESTION IS:
ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4&t=1s
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT JOINING THE BIGGEST OP OF 2017, YOU SHOULD GO TO BED, … YAWN, I FEEL SLEEPY, … WE SHOULD ALL GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP, YAWN, …FLUBADUBMMMMMMM ZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

thats the game, you fucking idiot. play with fire and get burned, next time stick it up your bum or just run away... but yeah, you are too much of a pussy to run away from the pooolis

>bootlicker
>britbong
Why i am not surprised.

ich werd da anrufen und denen sagen das du kleine kinder fickst du dämlicher arschwichser. verpiss dich.

>christardy
>logic and rationality
Both liberalism and christardy are illogical bullshit

Selber Schuld du degeneriertet Kiffer.
Heul nicht rum, weißt genau dass du Gesetze gebrochen hast.
Zurück nach Berlin mit dir oder besser, raus aus Deuschland

>hey Sup Forums is so chaotic and weird surely these guys are that too
>look throug all the thread responces
>its actually people who might as well be cops because most are natsoc and hate degeneracy

whew, who would have thought. Also get rekt fucking druggy fagget.

Good, degenerate stoners should be punished.

>and that fucking cop kickt my leg put my arms on my bag and the next cop putt his fucking foot on my head !then he put his hands in my pants and pulls out my weed I got a BTM and they took my shit

lol weedfags

kek, half of you are fat retarded NEETS and then you get triggered by drugs. ayyyyyy lmao

t.fatty

why are you confirming my suspicions?

lol @ yanez druggie degenerate

did you find a scale?

Learn to spell you fucking druggie degenerate

Consuming marijuana is degenerate. Stop whining and take this as a chance to better yourself.

yeah, 66kg

but I haven't done ecstasy in a week

I know that whenever you see comments like "I'm glad germans are going extinct" or "fuck you germany im glad you are getting blown up by terrorists" that you think it's just banter and muricans pokin fun at you but I just wanted to let you know these comments are genuine, I don't like you...I dont like what you've become and I am glad you are getting replaced by the very shitskins you've welcomed into your degenerate shit hole of a country.

if that's you or a friend then you deserve to get your shit pushed in ebinmensch.
Why the fuck ddo you dress like that

IT
IS
ON
youtube.com/watch?v=IQJH-zUYOoc

>Consuming marijuana is degenerate.

As a non weedfag, I disagree, weed can be good for some, but glorification of weed aka stoners deserve to be shot

umm weed is legal in Germany,maybe not officialy on papers but in reality yes. Cologne is full of cops,yet they dont do anything against the weed that can be smelled anywhere around the main train station. I refuse to believe yours story but i actually hope it is true. Stoners should be hanged and drug dealers should be burned to death.

this faggot is a sandnigger already,
give these cops a medal.
they deserve it
and to OP:
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SANDNIGGER

>pissed off because you got caught
Ever occur to you those stupid stoner myths they pass around are just that; myths?

Ever think that cops know about these myths and with enough experience know to immediately check behind the balls when they catch a retarded stoner?

weed saves lives

It was certainly not good for OJ was it?

>umm weed is legal in Germany,
>maybe not officialy

This is how distorted weedfags actually are haha

You are a degenerate, too bad they didn't kill you

>in public with banned substances
>whine about getting caught
Hopelessly retarded

Drugs are fucking degenerate. That said I drink like once a week but also lift get fucked low T faggots, keep searching for that next high to feel relevant

Weed is German-tier. I'd put my foot on your head anyday. Fiddle with your balls too.

Like child progrography is Belgian/Noncountry-tier?

kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit

Degenerate cunt fuck off to /b or reddit I don't care nobody wants to hear about your fucking drug trips cunt.

You're just mad we took your flag and did something cool with it.

>lol who needs laws fuck the police xDD
maybe if you followed the law your country wouldn't be such a fucking shithole lmao

Omg danke also übersetzt die brechen ein Gesetz aber wenn die mit ihrem "Verdacht " recht haben dürfen sie das Gesetz brechen

Why does anyone think I'm an immigrant lol

Wow that's some picture of Germany u got there stop believing what you hear or see on tv and the internet come down here eat with some immigrants for iftar ( google) and walk around
Go back to suck trumps dick and shut up ?

Thx called you government to collect depth they said I should start with you ass first

>junkie gets spooped
>b-but muh weed, bolice brutality

lel

You type like a fucking retard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET REKT

>he doesn't have decriminalized posession

top kek hans

Work on your english you fucking mongrel.

You got arrested and sexually abused.

Good you degenerate

how about you get a fucking lawyer you underage faggot
also not your personal army
>boohoo i got caught with a couple grams of weed
jesus

WE ......

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

But weed being illegal is burger conspiracy, can we fix this already

Tja, Pech gehabt. Statt Drogen zunehmen, solltest du lieber trainieren, eine hübsche, konservative Frau heiraten und Kinder kriegen.

Geschieht dir Recht!

that guy on the pic is pure faggotry

>Hey guys I broke the law but the police treated me harshly please help

>Stoner

Too bad he didn't kill you you fucking faggot

Stoner tourists ruined my entire country and other places like Colorado and California

>broken english
>caught with weed which is illegal
>complains about repercussions for illegal activity

coming from someone who smokes and does a lot of illegal things, you should't break the law unless you're prepared for the law to break you

>because cops ar not allowed to search that area ( at least in Germany )
What kind of retarded rule is that? Your balls are not exempt from hiding shit; gangbangers in the US do it all the time.

proofread your shit before posting you stupid stoner

verdammter untermensch
der polizist hätte dir nen kopfschuss geben sollen

>not your personal army

Degenerate faggot, you deserve everything you have coming

>break the law
>complain about repercussions

I kek'd.

That is a british police car you nigger stop larping
And everybody knows smoking weed is not illegal here but buying and having it is illegal
And you can always say you found it and you were on the way to the police to give it them
So FUCK OFF you nigger

>are you clan?
Are you some sort of Somali?

>That is a british police car you nigger stop larping
>Poliz *guy in front of the rest*
>british
>the good old british PoliZe

I'm pretty sure, if there is reason to believe that an person smuggles drugs, you can search them wherever you want as an police officer. The only exception is, that the suspect can demand to speak to his lawyer first, or getting checked by an officer of the same sex, lol.

You did something illegal and got caught, now you want us to harass the police for doing their job?
Fuck you, I should report you to the police for this.

Oh look. Babbys first time breaking the law and getting caught. You're gonna hate life.

Admit it you loved it.

>Nicht deine persönliche Wehrmacht

Really? You act as a criminal, lie to police about your weed, and want us to fight for you? Fuck off.

Van Gogh is right - fuck OP

>claim you identify as a woman
>get balls fondled by delicious German female cop
Sounds alright to me.

Bad laws like cannabis prohibition need to be broken.

Really? I cant open the picture because internet too slow but all i see is POL
And if so since when did we use the same yellow the british use?
We have still the old green white but mostly now blue silver

You get arrested for weed in Germany? I thought you were a progressive society?

send an email to cow titties merkel. your esteemed commie leader. she will tell the meanies to give you your pot and little dick back and let you go.

why are your arms so skinny? you look like a gay numale. Your skinny jeans make you look gay af.

If you're lucky enough to find one! From my experience, the more trained and thus better looking police-officers are mostly used for bigger operations like festivals, football games and demonstrations.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You reap what you seed, mate. You decided to break the law at your own risk and the law caught you, there is no one to blame but yourself, you took the risk.

Now about "police brutality" There is nothing brutal about what you described. You looked suspicious and they checked you, finding your weed.
Let me tell you, you will be glad that the cops do their fucking job even with sly fucks like yourself, hiding drugs in the crotch. Here in Spain because of the "police brutality" you claim, if you go out of your home for some time, let's say because of vacations, and when you return, you find your house occupied by a pack of wild gipsies, even with the fucking lock changed, the police can't take them out at the moment you call them, because they don't have a house and forcing they out of the building would be "police brutality". They need a judge's order to kick them out, you know how much time passes until the judge's order becomes official thanks to paperwork in here? Fucking months, even a year if he is busy. And don't you fucking dare to kick them out by yourself, because if someone claims that he got hurt, even if he just felt pain any moment, you are royally fucked. Be fucking glad that the cops do their job ignoring muh fee-fees because he knew you were hiding shit. Go fuck yourself ungrateful junky fuck, I hope you go to harder drugs so you can OD yourself.

I have no idea what you're talking about but you sound like a faggot so fuck you

Fuck... Police here in Brazil literally put the finger in your asshole searching for drugs. Kek

Germany you are a shame.