Griffin to Gitmo

If you act like a terrorist you should be treated like one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=DduJx8BBn4A
bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me
youtube.com/watch?v=IQJH-zUYOoc
youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she should get funding from John McCain?

Good. Only good sandnigger is a dead one

>If you act like a terrorist you should be treated like one
I really hope that the bitch Kathy Griffin will be proclaimed mentally unstable mentally insane and get locked up in the real mental asylum performing her funny acts there wearing straight jacket.

Leftists are deranged

Daughter and Niece of two known terrorists killed.

Seems fine to me.

mmm, bacon

EXACTLY, take out the whole fucking shit-nest including the offspring just to make sure there will be nothing left from this terrorist shit.

fuck you, she can do what she wants!

She just made a joke... you can't treat a joke by a comedian like terrorism. America is not China or Turkey. You have freedom of expression.

>Getty Images
suck that corporate copyright cock, user

OP DECAPITATION STRIKE IS A GO.
KEK HAS DECLARED KANLY.
>so cringe xxddd
FUCK OFF CUNT, THE WARNING WAS WRITTEN FOR NORM CONSUMPTION WITH NEW IMPROVED 'OMINOUS+'
GET THE FUCK ON

THEY SAID BARRON DOESN'T WATCH THE NEWS.
>FUCK THEM ALL!!!!
THE OP ISN'T UP FOR DISCUSSION, IT'S HAPPENING.
THE ONLY QUESTION IS:
ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4&t=1s
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT JOINING THE BIGGEST OP OF 2017, YOU SHOULD GO TO BED, … YAWN, I FEEL SLEEPY, … WE SHOULD ALL GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP, YAWN, …FLUBADUBMMMMMMM ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

LOL get a job

that's not actually Trump's head, dumbo

What's your point?

SAY SORRY DRUMF

youtube.com/watch?v=DduJx8BBn4A

who cares.

>stone faced picture of fictional murder over political disagreement
>everyone thinks its kinda dumb and fucked up
>cry about how your feelings are hurt and everyone is picking on you.

wut?

bitch just needs to btfo and die bankrupt and forgotten, like most of the (((comediants))) and """"comediants""""" out there

She doesnt know when to stop

Free speech exists only for lefties in US.
You have freedom to be left in US. You can be moderate left, far left, hard left etc.
However, if you are not left, you will be treated as "literally a nazi". At least, in ALL American mainstream media for sure.

not gonna lie guys, i totally would.

if you think this terrorism you should be treated as one

also fuck BILL MAHER!!!!!

Pretty sure this whole thing is a jewish conspiracy to break me

sorry but this is straight up occult shit being memed into our unconscious minds

it really should never be posted

its what ((they)) want

Thank you Mr Skeletal

She looks like a trany

I was 26 days into no fap

how do we kill these shill threads?

But ginger milfs are totally my jam

>ignore this

and id never even heard of her before

now i have a sore arm and a headache

I see nothing fundamentally wrong with the picture. Is having bad taste a crime in trumpmerica? Or trumper special snowflake feels got hurt?

It's just an excuse to get the left to cannibalize itself.

and a new folder on my hard drive

>terrorist family living within ISIS compound killed
would you have preferred to see her strapped with bombs and sent in with all the other tween girls at the next pop concert? retarded shills.

Her stare is fucken creepy. This was meant to be ominous and threatening, not funny, and now she's trying to have a bob each way.

So if someone on Sup Forums posts about killing all "insert random race here", I'm allowed to call the police and have them track down your IP so you can be arrested?

fpbp

libs lose again

enjoy you fugly faggoy

>Being this fucking obvious
Brockpuppets.

i thinkk i just found a job

YAS QUEEN!

SEND DA JEWS TOO!

>IS

Get your shit straight, stupid edgelord. The Pentagon claimed it was an intelligence-gathering OP to target AQAP. Which was later exposed as bullshit, in fact they targeted an AQAP commander who might or might have not stayed at the village guesthouse.

This person does not want her to stop, and will not let her. Anyone with a brain would of told her to make a heartfelt apology, go quiet for a while then get back to doing what you do. But not Lisa Bloom.

literally looks like a shemale

someone shop a cock between her legs

I thought the right loved free speech and freedom of expression what happened to you snowflakes

Are we just going to forget that ex King Nigger had the biggest number of civilians killed under his reign?

What a fucking hideous tranny

Found the poofter

>America is not China or Turkey. You have freedom of expression.

lol clearly they don't. everyone's being triggered. left and right. utterly pathetic.

>You have freedom of expression.
OK, in that case those who think that she acted like a terrorist have also freedom to express their opinions.
Your thinking is very primitive. VERY ONE SIDED

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-40135548/fired-comedian-kathy-griffin-weeps-trump-broke-me

IT
IS
ON
youtube.com/watch?v=IQJH-zUYOoc

You expected the right to appreciate free speech? They're as lost as the marxists on the left. Kathy's joke missed the mark by a full AU, but I'll still defend her constitutionally guaranteed right to make it. If I'm going to shit on her I'm shitting on the sperg out she had.

>lawyer says she should be exempt from making threats against POTUS because "she's an entertainer"
>john wilkes booth was an entertainer

She wants muh shekels

>hates white men
>panders to white men in bikinis

SLUT......
WE .

youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

F