Come Home White Man

Come Home White Man

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&ebc=ANyPxKrUQro5yT9fB2xo0a39VEyy3151hZtdNz49r37Nm2aIn34abjDrdhnOFavLK6wC73TGecGeuTGxVAygR97ELnknvL9dkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My home has been invaded and burned to the ground.

I choose to stay in my refuge, far away from the rapefugees

Lower your taxes first you greedy kike slaves.

I don't want to be around any rapefugees I'm not polish

so you can get raped by a mussie?

but i'm not a muslim

dude they just smacked Ukrainians for coming there

you expect my English speaking ass to come back?

why?

I left that shithole for a reason. Thank god I'm safe in New Zealand. Life is comfy.

>All that people.

I would but you're destroying it by following our mistakes while making fun of us at the same time.
So fuck you, we'll keep our guns and free speech.

There is so much hate everywhere.
We are all blinded by it and keeps us lost. Dont any of you understand? We are just another cycle of violence. Senseless violence that divides all of us.
How can you stop ?

No fuck off we're full.

> that light in Belgium

You have a lot of people too, they just can't afford electricity.

We are 15 million.

It's not much people.

Why would anyone stay in Africa-Arabia nova?
I just need to get my diploma 's in a year and I'm out of this shithole of to chinkland wich desu isn't that different from my neighbourhood

>I'm out of this shithole of to chinkland
You will come back. Chinks are fucking soulless.

Spics are half white

will you take all of ours?

OK yeah.

I will come with a sword and army.

DEUS VULT.

And not even to purge the goatfuckers but to impale on spike all you Eurotrash nihilists.

Also this is all bullshit. It is near impossible for Americans to emigrate to Europe.

Dude i lived with chinks for all my life i'm kinda used to it. soulles of course but at the very least i don't have to worry about getting blown into pieces or get a visit of the truck of peace.

Burger in Germany.
Europe fuckin sucks. Dont go there, if you are there now GTFO.
>fucking "hollidays" literally every fuckin week. Nothing is open, the day before and the day after they show up 3 or 4 hours late
>If you try to get literally anything done it takes all fuckin day because you literally cant fuckin hand somebody money for a service because you cant fucking get them to fucking show up
>then the fuckin faggot tries to over-charge you when he finally fuckin does show up
>fuckin muzzies everywhere seem to be the only ones working and theyre also fuckin twats
>everything is expensive as fuck
>everything is somehow always the USA's fault, these welfare cucks elect shitty corrupt leaders then as soon as they begin behaving like shitty corrupt faggots its somehow america's fault nothing works

Fuck this continent and everyone on it including myself for being stupid enough to come here.

>>everything is somehow always the USA's fault, these welfare cucks elect shitty corrupt leaders then as soon as they begin behaving like shitty corrupt faggots its somehow america's fault nothing works

lol right

obsessed

now they want us to come back and fix what we fucking left behind 200 years ago

rot in shit yurocucks i got burgers to eat

I guess my accent makes me sound dutch or danish so I actually get faggots saying the DUMBEST shit about the USA to me in conversations.
Everybody seems to think we owe them shit, and accept zero responsibility for anything.

Plus I though germans were supposed to be efficient. The only people here I see showing up on time for anything are foreigners.

Typical day in germany:
>have to go fill out some documents in city 15km away
>train is 15 min late
>get there, bus left 15 min ago, wont be back for an hour
>show up to meet with translator (because even though I speak both languages im still required to hire one for €50 an hour anyways)
>translator isnt late, he just doesnt fuckin show up and didnt bother to call
>wait an hour for the bus thats out of sync with the train, so wait an hour for the train
>whole day expended, achieve nothing
>go to bank
>not open cuz holiday
>wasnt open cuz holiday just last week
>nobody actually even knows what holiday it is, they just know they dont gotta work for some reason

Something that would take 2 hours in the USA takes a week in germany, costs 4× as much, and big suprise, somehow manages to generate even more fees and forms than the ones you just filled out.

it's better to have a few more holidays than to be an american wagecuck
>Easter isn't a holiday but MLK day is

Dislike this video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIBgQ5uNDQA&ebc=ANyPxKrUQro5yT9fB2xo0a39VEyy3151hZtdNz49r37Nm2aIn34abjDrdhnOFavLK6wC73TGecGeuTGxVAygR97ELnknvL9dkg

whoa. Is German efficiency just a myth, a cover-up?
Whenever something like that happens in Italy, people (Italian people) always say "This wouldn't happen in Germany, Italy is always inefficient."

If germany is considered efficient by other nations standards in europe then god so help the rest of you. Utterly nothing gets done here.

Our political scene is pure cancer, but fuck you anyway I'm glad you wasted your money.

>Italy is always inefficient.

I mean it's not untrue, I remember when I went to Firenze making a school trip there for a few weeks. And I swear to god, that damn public bus line there broke down numerous times a week. maybe the transportation services were severly underpaid so they couldn't replace shit vehicles with new ones.

Maybe in the freaking jungle north of the tropic, like Bolivia and upwards, that is the case.

Southern Brasil (incredibly beautiful), Uruguay, Argentina and Chile, we are fine. As a matter of fact, we just recently aproved for our 9th and 10th nuclear power plants.

Chile is a large country scarcely populated. Even less, Argentina. Picture it like the Continental US, from California to North Carolina, but only populated in LA, Vegas, Jacksonville and a few minor cities dispersed.

The Pampas are very much like Kansas.
Come and visit a real white country sometime. If you see more than 3 blacks outside of Buenos Aires, it would be weird.