I've been saving money for my wife and I to take a trip to Europe. I'd like to go before it's completely Sharia...

I've been saving money for my wife and I to take a trip to Europe. I'd like to go before it's completely Sharia. Any recommendations Sup Forums? I was thinking Finland or Norway, but I hear the latter is ridiculously expensive.

Huge metal fans if that helps. Always wanted to go to to Wacken, but I'm sure I'd be beheaded if I ever went to (((Germany))).

Pic somewhat unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvGWk-MPRRc
youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0
youtube.com/watch?v=NsgE2kN3si0
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's all fucked. I don't know a single big city that isn't overrun by niggers and arabs here.

Finland was pretty expensive when I was there (only saw Helsinki, but bar beers were like 8 euros), so is Geneva

Florence is nice, doesn't have as many africans selling selfie sticks as Rome does, and not as expensive as Venice

Most of Europe is completely sharia. Croatia is like the only place I would think about going back to, it's beautiful. Norway is alright not nearly as bad as Sweden or Germany.

Case in point, PARIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=xvGWk-MPRRc

For now, Dutch cities are giving these people all free housing, food, internet access, schooling etc etc etc women and children to rape in particular, so here it's not exactly this bad but we're not far off. Some 30% of our population has been replaced with low IQ niggers of all kinds.

This is our future at this rate:
youtube.com/watch?v=KpaWtrEqga0

>2017
>going to Europistan willingly

Assuming we did to go Norway or Finland ( Helsinki was the plan ) any culture differences as an American I should keep in mind?

Also how's Canada? I've been all over my country but I've yet to make it up there.

>Not wanting to see at least a version of your motherland before it completely goes to shit.

Fucking kikes.

Whyyyyyy would you want to waste your money like this? Save up and have kids! Don't spend 10k on a 2 week holiday.

This is perhaps the best reason not to.

>Assuming we did to go Norway or Finland ( Helsinki was the plan ) any culture differences as an American I should keep in mind?
i traveled to Helsinki with americans and it was pretty normal, didn't really notice much in terms of cultural differences, it basically felt close enough to a nice Canadian city for me

>Also how's Canada? I've been all over my country but I've yet to make it up there.
vancouver's a great city if you're into nature or skiing/snowboarding or asian food, just need to avoid the homeless fentanyl addicts downtown

toronto's always got lots of things to do, ottawa's a boring government town turned into little somalia, montreal's comfy and very /fa/ but you might get negative vibes from frenchies, and there's pretty much nothing of value east of montreal

If you think the US tax code is complex, you haven't seen the EU ones. In the netherlands, people easily pay 90% of their income in taxation every month just to survive. Income tax starts at 52% for the lowest incomes here, life is ridiculously expensive and Finland, Norway etc are even worse when it comes to pricing.

Here's a video of Boris going to Finland:
youtube.com/watch?v=NsgE2kN3si0

Serbia is the last non sharia country

Would you recommend your country if we where to be frivolous. I know some basic Russian, although I was never very good with reading/writing it.

Don't go its already too late
most is already de facto sharia
dont come

Just got back from Iceland last night. Food is expensive. Gas is expensive. Just go. Quick 5hr flight from Boston.

Come to Wacken
What makes you think you will be beheaded?
Can you not contain your power level?

I have a tattoo that says you're not welcome
>inb4 tattoos are degenerate
My biggest fear is going to prison in a foreign country.

I'm Dutch though. I'd actually recommend going over to Russia instead, they have MUCH more freedom than we do and life there is not as expensive. I'm considering to emigrate there myself if Trump can't fix America.

If you want to visit the Netherlands, go waaaay north. Stay away from the big cities, they're all carbon copies of each other. Same people, same stores, very "diverse" and almost nothing Dutch about them at this point.

Forgot pic.

Poland. Shiaria-free.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI

Go to prauge OP.

cheap, resturant and cathedral capital of europe, slavic country so you know they keep their niggers in czech.

>Huge metal fans if that helps
Helps us know you're gay.

>linking the The White Rose whoreface
ugh

>that pic

Just "You're not welcome"?
Or is there anything giving a hint as to who isn't?

If its just that I think you'd be fine

>being more worried about who made the presentation than about the actual content of it

Fuck off kike, refute the video or shut the fuck up.

Find a good strapping nigger and go cuck yourselves. Let him cum in your wife, good to have at least one nigger in that woodpile

he means he has a swastika tattoo

You can go anywhere in Europe if you just avoid big cities. I don't know what it is, but shitskins almost exclusively concentrate in the biggest cities. Even at that, as soon as you leave the city, the shitskins concentration decreases dramatically, even in places like berlin, paris, london etc.

speaking of Central Euro, Vienna is a shithole

full of Turks and 'rabs, unclean, heavily graffitti'd, visually ugly

Fuck off Kike.

In that case you could just cover it up. It's only criminal if you wear it openly. Also I had some omegle conversation with someone else who had that, he seemed to be fine, don't really know what would happen, since its legal in your home country.

Fuck no, the outskirts are London are 100% African, black black BLACK african. Fried chicken places everywhere, dilapidated malls, children roaming the streets aimlessly. It's like a third world country living in the post-apocalyptic remains of a first world country.

Paris is even worse, haven't been to Berlin in decades.

>anywhere but greece

lmao at least go there in the summer because if tis winter ur gonna kill yourself from the depression

> haven't been to Berlin in decades.
probably better that way

You should come here it's good in places like cornwall
t. British tourist bureau

don't come here it's all fucked and broken, everywhere, unless you want do go eastern europe

the lands of the mountain jews is the most beautiful place in the whole world though

Zurich is fucking expensive, i paid 45 bucks for a burger with a softdrink and Lucerne's oldtown is just fucking incredible, pic related

>always wanted to go to wacken

just don't, i was there 2009 and there where tons off yolo teens and hipsters and from what i've heard it has only gotten worse

I have no desire to get stabbed, grenaded or ran over by a truck so I wasn't planning to.

Going Paris is like going full retard. Don't ever do that.

Switzerland is one of my favourites, just pretty expensive. I liked Croatia also a lot. Poland looks good too, haven't been tho. Definitely sharia free.

Rent a cabin in Finland or Sweden. Urban areas are completely fucked in all of Europe and as some pointed out, Norway is expensive as fuck.

You won't get beheaded in Wacken though. If you can, go there. Great atmosphere, great people. Although food and drinks will be expensive if you buy it from the stalls. If you go to Wacken, I would advise you to buy your food and booze from a convenience store near the venue rather than from the stalls.

Last time I was in Paris was I think in 2010 and it was pretty bad then. That was BEFORE the crazy explosion of mass migration. Truly, the actual french are spinning in their graves right now.

Op here, thanks for the honesty.
I'm really surprised mama Merkel hasn't had Wacken bombed yet.

-.- apparently the image was compressed, fuck

Original

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

just don't go to Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA

What are you, a racist islamophobic bigot? They are just peaceful protesting