Why do mexicans do this?

Why do mexicans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5vjdIXlMj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do people descended from murderous cannibals commit atrocious acts of barbarism

Why do all white men rape children?
Why are white men the highest percentage of child rapists in this country?

Or am I being a faggot by generalizing? Exactly

to send a message

Because our draconian drug laws in America provide them with enough money to get away with it.

spic detected

So family cant have open casket, which is popular in mexico cause someone dies every two seconds.

Because they were gay enough to let their government take their guns.
Now the psychotic drug lords run rampant with very little fear of catching a hot one.
Some of the towns have banded together to try and curb this shit, but it's all up hill basically unachievable at this point.
I feel bad for normal Mexicans trying to live their lives down there. It's fucked.
I surely don't want them here, but I'm not without empathy

Aztec genetics
Regression to racial norms of the eternal Aztec

Uhh Cultural Enrichment Goy?

You are doing both, faggot.

The male majority of any majority country will always make up the majority of child rape.

Because lack of communism

>muh "its Americas fault"

Gosh I wonder who could be behind this post

jesus

If you get high, you are responsible for their deaths

kek that guy is so based

its not like its something completely new for them

Money

drug wars

Aztec genes.

especially if you smoke weed grown in your own home

Do they have like a guy who's job is to do all the limb cutting and skin flaying or is the gruesome load shared between all members?

Must suck joining a cartel and your first assignment is to start removing the skin off a bunch of dead dudes.

Because they have been gutting each other since before the europeans came into their lands.

It's no different from skinning an animal.

Cartels doing God's will

>post a generalization and a fact
>call them both generalizations
For what purpose?

Get over it you lost the war

To intimidate rivals.

They actually do. They even had one to "cook" the bodies.

Why is the art so bad? Looks like a 10 year old drew them

The flay their faces while they're still alive, there's a lot of cartel torture videos around

I don't speak taco. Translation?

You have to be ruthless to survive

If somebody fucks you over there is no legal way to persecute them; so the next best thing is complete intimidation.

Because the only way to control fucking humans is through fear of death, and subsequent consequence.

If you think this is savage it's only because, thanks to "westernism" and the false worlds it constructs, you've been brainwashed and are far from both reality and God.

God uses the same methods on humans.

Meanwhile "Westerners", in their false idol elevation of "the rational mind" owing its origins from kike-influenced French Satanists, continue their march to destruction, following after their father Lucifer.

Why do Mexicans do this? Because they live in the real world.

Actually red indians and spics do.

>It's no different from skinning an animal.
The animals tend not to be still alive at the time.

>Why is the art so bad? Looks like a 10 year old drew them
Hey, do your own 16th century Aztec human sacrifice illustrations if you think you can do any better hotshot.

>draconian drug laws
you dont belong here you big faggot

this.
I don't know how much native culture/genes plays in this.

>Why do Mexicans do this? Because they live in the real world.
mexico banned the death sentence almost 100 years ago mexicans are by definition retarded cucks who are too stupid to stop letting PRI cuck them for literally 75+ years what you are talking about is drug cartels and mexicans are very different from drug cartels

heh you can tell this faggot is a spic

>The blindness of (((westernism)))

When will you understand that the "official governments" of nations are not where their real power sits?

Beyond that, if you're not at least Hispanic you should probably keep your mouth shut. If you are though, you're probably some "modern" fresa joto.

>removing skin from a bunch of dead dudes
I have bad news for you kid,

Why has no one posted this yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=m5vjdIXlMj8

somebody post the webm

Retarded spic detected.

Insults are the signature of bitch behavior. You're neither a "tough guy" in life or online.

CHI

I guess it's probably quite fun to do.

Their Aztecs ancestor were the same. Probably their race is barbaric by nature.

>Hi there, we saw your resume online and we think you'd be a great fit for our organisation! Our flaying guy recently got fed through a woodchipper so that position has now become available. This is an exciting opportunity where you'll be able to see the country, make great money, and meet new people (before peeling their skin off with a flensing knife and dissolving whatever is left of them in a drum of acid) If this sounds good for your career, carve your response into a snitch's severed head and return it to us by post. Or we kill your family! Hahaha, no, just some fun we have around the office.
>Hoping you are well,

Yyyeah right with Muslims poo poo Brown Mexicans rape people the highest. Probably cut their head off too and fuck the hole.

Hey! Beheadings. Another thing you shitstains have in common.

This is a good point

spics are not humans, that's why

Good point.

Look at all the disgusting trash whites raping children.

No value for other people

Sofar what I have discerned:
Mexicans: Human Sacrafice
White: Pedos
Blacks: Well, the list is too long to type

Feel free to submit suggestions

Muslims: *see Blacks

Jesus fuck!
That handwriting is atrocious.

translation pls

They're savages. We called them that for a reason. This type of shit is in their blood. The Aztecs and Mayans used to do human sacrifices on children, flay their skin while they were still alive and the priests would wear it until it rotted off. They're a disgusting evil people.

Exactly what percentage are of Spanish descent rather than Aztec though. Did the Spanish actually fuck the natives on such a large scale?

>why is the highest percentage race in this country the highest percentage of _______

Stop doing this you faggots.

>draconian

>This is going to happen to anyone who works with [list of alias] for being faggots and pussies.

lel

It's just spic performance art, bigot.

>implying aztecs weren't barbarians