Wh*tes are NOT human beings. They are neanderthal monkeys that should be shot on sight...

wh*tes are NOT human beings. They are neanderthal monkeys that should be shot on sight. anyone who kills a wh*te monkey is doing a favor to world by removing sub-humans from the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3LT5IHdkM
youtube.com/watch?v=EhIc3oGCNjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In 1802, Napoleon added a Polish legion of around 5,200 to the forces sent to Saint-Domingue to fight off the slave rebellion.
>Upon arrival and the first combat actions, discovering that the slaves fought off their French masters for their freedom, vast majority of Poles eventually joined the slaves against the French.
Death to the whites.
Slavs will rightfully inherit European land, praise Ahura Mazda.

At least im not a roach who steals the Greek achievements and claim them as my own because my own culture is shit

T*rks are NOT human beings. They are insects that should be sprayed on sight. anyone who kills a t*rkroach is doing a favor to world by removing sub-humans from the earth.

Slavs are white you mong i know when the soviets raped Poland it fucked with your brains but come back to sensibilities Roaches need to be removed

Oh look, a T*RKROACH is talking.

>Slavs are white
I don't fucking think so Tim.
Noone wants to be associated with the shittiest race, not even Slavs.
Can't wait for white genocide, give back ancestral slavic lands you desecrated throughout centuries.

OP is a butthurt T*rk faggot.

yüksek sesle gülmek

> White people
> Learn math and hygiene from sandniggers
> Accuse sandniggers of being dirty and uneducated
> Steal explosives technology from chinks
> Accuse chinks of disregarding "intellectual property laws" written by white people
White people didn't make shit. You just think you did, just like how you think Columbus discovered anything. Only thing you invented was colonialism and historical revisionism.

>wh*tes are NOT human beings.
Do you know where you are faggot? Can't wait to give your country to Greece.

stop being an idiot, slavs are white, unless you are not, witch would explain a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq3LT5IHdkM

>poles
>slavs
kill yourself

We are Slavs you fucking imbecile, Polish is a Slavic language
>m-muh sarmatians

Poles are sarmatians you dumb cuck foreign blood shitskin, kill yourself as well

Trash tier bait is trash

Slavs are a language group and as I mentioned Polish is a Slavic language

>nigger whose incestors ran the atlantic slave trade for centuries and for decades after white Americans abolished slavery is mad about slavery
Fuck you roach nigger.

>don't sell liquor to me or my son ever again

You talk like a gypsy on wellfare, are you? Makes sence if you think that poles are not slavs.

Go back to tumblr, faggot

>wh*tes are NOT human beings. They are neanderthal monkeys that should be shot on sight. anyone who kills a wh*te monkey is doing a favor to world by removing sub-humans from the earth.
Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=EhIc3oGCNjE

Turk angry he can't rape white countries anymore.

>Whom do you serve
SULIMAN

>implying anyone who is anything but white is to be considered human.

>T. Incest rape baby